Ron Paul Campaigns in Michigan

1. ATTENTION RON PAUL SUPPORTERS:
    Ron Pauls money bomb is today, April 15th, it doesn't matter if your poor or rich (Im broke trust me) just go on the Ronpaul2012 website and donate something, anything, 5$,10$,20$,100$.
    Today I got a 95$ check from the treasury because of some filing issues that caused me to overpay. Little does the treasury know that check is going straight into Ron Paul's moneybomb.
    Dont expect Paul to lead the revolution alone, put your money where your mouth is
    LIBERTY!

2. look how humble he is

3. Very interesting info!Perfect just what I was looking for!

4. Ron Paul !!! The best for USA !!

5. As he was speaking, I found myself clapping. In my room. By myself.

6. It's not a political speech, it's an educational speech...for those who want it anyway.

7. The only way to prevent voter fraud is to get a receipt.

When I invest into a product — buying a steak at the supermarket per say — they give me a receipt for my investment (shows the item code# and the date and time of my investment (purchasing in good faith, upon accountability by vendor, that I received the right product))!

Elections MUST be held to at least the same standard, as buying a steak — when people invest into their Right To Vote, give them a VALID receipt for their investment!

If States can issue millions of Lottery Tickets weekly, that cannot be forged — why not be FORCED to do the same during the rare elections?!

Without a RECEIPT, what government assurance do you have that your VOTE actually COUNTED...?!

8. I try not to bag on journalists and their intelligence, but the question at 5:40 really?

9. Ron Paul is awesome!