Ron Paul Campaigns in Michigan

1. I have nothing but the utmost admiration and respect for Ron Paul. He not only says and does the right thing all of the time but he truly believes in what he does deep down. One day I hope to tell my grandchildren that I had the privilege of meeting and voting for him. RON PAUL 2012

2. Restore the Constitution. Ron Paul 2012!

3. so basically all he cares about is drugs....ya, have fun druggies

4. We need a better vote counting system so that they can be 100% accurate, no more secret locations, no more misplaced votes, we need it do done properly!
    Ron Paul 2012, every day more and more people I know are tell me "Hey Jay, I saw your man Ron Paul and I agreed with A LOT of what he said!"

5. He is totally right about foreign policy and civil liberties and should be next president, but he should realize "Money/market" is ROOT of problems.

Automation+ cheap labor= NO JOBS= No consumers= capitalism is over

NOW we can:
    1. FREELY Share ALL resources & knowledge worldwide, NO more money/property

2. Use LATEST technology to create an ABUNDANCE of all our needs, NO more waste/theft

3. Automate/localize ALL production and distribution, NO more central control/wage slavery

v=4Z9WVZddH9w

6. I'm 57 years old and voting for Ron at our county convention this Saturday!

7. your right. But it just frustrates the hell out of me when i hear ppl spreading msm lies and talking points without ever formulating a thought of their own.

8. Lots of backers for being "UNELECTABLE"! The lame stream as always are a pack of lying poodles!

9. I'm not even American, but I'm writing in Ron Paul here in Australia at the next election

10. Got my mom to vote for Dr. Paul today (I would vote but I'm not 18 yet). Gonna get my step-dad later tonight to vote for him as well.

11. I can't vote just yet (turn 18 March 9th) but I got my mom and step-dad to vote for Ron Paul (they usually don't vote in primary's).

12. I can't vote just yet (turn 18 March 9th) but I got my mom and step-dad to vote for Ron Paul (they usually don't vote in primary's).

13. Simple question: Which politician every in world history had more than 100 songs for him?? . . . AND counting. Measure the man with music ;)

Watch a huge playlist for Ron Paul, includes many hip hop and music tracks - all select videos. Subscribe not to miss new must-see vids of Ron Paul

youtube.com/user/ashwadhwani

Always hit like/dislike , if your opinion matters, show it ! If you need any online help for Paul 2012 message me to my youtube inbox

♥ Power to Paul ♥ 2012

14. Simple question: Which politician every in world history had more than 100 songs for him?? . . . AND counting. Measure the man with music ;)

youtube.com/user/ashwadhwani

♥ Power to Paul ♥ 2012

15. if you're in Michigan or Arizona get off your ass and go vote!!

16. Don't sweat it not everyone has common sense....

17. Don't sweat it not everyone has common sense....

18. 51 years old, and voting for Dr. Paul!!

19. Ron Paul was the man in 2008 and still is. RP 2012!

20. Just cast my vote for Ron Paul. Very proud