251 responses to “Ron Paul Campaigns in Michigan”

1. Ipostle

Does it take a vote in the Congress to cut the 5 departments & close the overseas bases?

2. autofill67

Breath taking man.

3. Farmerofganja

Always a great pleasure to listen and watch this Man.

4. bermudaguy1

I love the message, I love Ron Paul, but he’s not gonna win! Yes, people are waking up, but a majority of people over 35/40 get there news off TV….and your media are a cowardly bunch of corporate owned morons, just like the 2 party’s …fuckin owned!! And the public are only as smart as the information they get, so…
    I’m not even American and when I spoke with people in November about the NDAA, they didn’t know what the fuck I was talking about. NDAA? You are officially facist & fucked!

5. bermudaguy1

I’m not even American and when I spoke with people in November about the NDAA, they didn’t know what the fuck I was talking about. NDAA? You are officially facist& fucked!

6. richardatmacks1

WE NEED RON PAUL

7. Al Gniazdowski

false, bull fox 2 is a big supporter of Romney

8. Al Gniazdowski

false, bull fox 2 is a big supporter of Romney

9. al999ify

false, bull fox 2 is a big supporter of Romney

10. al999ify

false, bull fox 2 is a big supporter of Romney

11. Al Gniazdowski

i cant believe paul lost in Michigan, im from mi and what we are thinking here?…..well its what the media tells us. all i been hearing is Romney this Romney that. wtf. don’t give up Dr. Paul.

12. xMYONLYKINGx

both are right lol

13. Kalohuxify

test

14. Alex Lawrence

Props. to Ron Paul, that was an amazing talk! I would love to speak to him about the disposition of the people that come to listen to him talk.. It seemed for the first 20 minutes that people were becoming more and more irate, and almost ready to incite change right then and there.. and I can almost see the effect in Ron Paul’s eyes.. Later on, he mentions that those in power won’t go away without a bang, and you can see the people listening intently, almost taking notes..

15. smokeweedaily

16. Alex Lawrence

In sum, people are changing, and in my opinion, the atmosphere seems fairly ripe for a real revolution..

17. smokeweedaily

18. UsKjoe1990

I am tired of all these so called evangelicals and Christians hypocrites voting for Santorum, Gingrich, and Romney. They are all a bunch of warmongers waiting for their turn to start another war and kill more innocent people in the name of freedom and democracy. Read the Bible hypocrites “The sixth of the ten commandments reads, “Thou shall not kill.”

19. muslimsgotohell

This is one of the best videos of Ron Paul talking, i have seen in a long time. This guy is the only honest man in Congress. i hope for America (and the rest of the world) that you choose him as your president. Freedom should prevail.

20. glowzone

this huge crowd of people come to see Paul and yet the voter turnout for Ron Paul is pathetic. Is Michigan that dumb or is it voter fraud?

21. glowzone

Yes you are right. They are systematically nudging us toward martial law.

22. MrStark2081

My local GOP HQ has NOTHING about Ron Paul. I emailed them asking about why not and I have yet to hear anything. What the hell?

23. Ev Rom

Come together America. I dont think I could ever sit through an hour speech from any politician. I like how he concluded this rally. With a message of unity. Its not about if you are libral or conservative, its about what we need to do to fix what is wrong, what both republicans and deomcrats have done by not following the constitution.

24. evromsd

25. SmiggyG

Well the results in Az. and Mi. are in. Paul finished a distant 3rd??? Shows that we have too many with no brain. So sad! Once in a lifetime you get an honest and consistent politician yet people rather go with the same old shit like Mittens Oromney. He’s the same as Obama just like Obama is the same as Bush. All the same with the illusion of choice. On a positive note, the establishment can keep a lid on liberty for only so long and they know it.

26. StopTheMorons

huge crowds again?

27. StopTheMorons

huge crowds again?

28. Richard Padilla

GOD BLESS YOU. PRESIDENT PAUL!!!

29. richtint

GOD BLESS YOU. PRESIDENT PAUL!!!

30. richtint

GOD BLESS YOU. PRESIDENT PAUL!!!

31. acehitter13

we need a man like this here in aus mate qld

32. texasB666

Thats what people should be concerned about. I’m Belgian, i can’t do shit about it. But their is indeed plenty of evidence that the electronic voting machines are fixed. Even if you would vote with paper, its not good enough. Even IF Paul gets in office, would the world become free? Offcourse not. “They” would take him out probly. Its the entire system that needs change. But Paul is great. I love the guy. He should be protected by the people, not goons.

33. tjp07forpaul

Go to CBS News 60 Minutes: get Ron Paul on 60 minutes!
    sign the petition!
    like this comment to keep it at the top!

34. BigT27295

There is no freaking way anybody with half a brain cant agree with this man?

35. BigT27295

What are we going to do about the voting fraud?