213 responses to “Ron Paul: Fiat Money Experiment Will End Badly”

1. a1exandearth

wow that analogy he made with building a house using a different valued meterstick every day, f*cking brilliant.

2. BorgKing001

I can’t help but wondering what that young lady behind Ron’s right shoulder looks like naked. Ron Paul 2012

3. campowt

Money may not grow on trees, but it certainly leaves.

4. GodsonJoseph17

I don’t understand how anybody can look at the other candidates, they’re all the same. Romney is saying everything Obama did, Santorum is a stricter George Bush, and Gringrich is a mess. Ron Paul is the only different candidate, with clear and understandable ideas. Shoot.

5. MrGb1965

Sellout statement by the chairman at the beginning.

6. FreedomsReigning

A pyramid system of fiat debt where you end up a slave. That pretty much sums up Bernanke’s crimes against humanity.

7. Louis Nardozi

I’ll bet a lot of you are wondering the same thing I’ve been wondering – did my vote get counted? Despite turnouts at rallies that dwarf anything any of the other candidates have done, Paul is still mysteriously trailing at the polls, despite capturing a majority of delegates. The delegates can be explained by our dedication, but not the lack of votes. It’s really gotten to bother me, so I rolled up my sleeves and made a website where you can register that you voted for Paul, the county, city and precint, name email etc. that also verifies you’re a person and not a bot, so they can’t use THAT against us. I’ve been up till 3am for the last two weeks getting the various pieces to work smoothly and scale so Super Tuesday won’t be a problem. If we all agree to voluntarily disclose our votes, the cheaters won’t be able to cheat any more. Please help spread the word about IVoted4RonPaul.com in time for Super Tuesday. Tell everyone you know, and get them to +1 it and like it and Digg it, etc. I’m getting nothing for this, I’m paying for it myself and I did all the work myself. Your email will never be used or sold to anyone, not even Dr. Paul. But hey, he’s already GOT your email, doesn’t he ?

8. CORRIGEEN71

has he any chance of being president/??

9. WorldTravelDude

People expect Ron Paul like Washington insider to fix what is wrong with Washington ? This guy must be kidding… It is like Newt trying to fix a bad marriage of someone else.

10. john

please visit http://www.publicbankinginstitute.org for an alternative.BANKING FOR THE PEOPLE ! and NOT THE MONEY MASTERS !

11. gorgeousdzastr

Are “Americans” smart enough to de-register their votes? Since Americans only vote for personal satisfaction, and their votes don’t count anyway, so, why even bother playing a game of “Catch me if you can” when you not even in the same playing field? Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results.
    You guys need to get out of their corporation as slaves and wake the hell up!

12. acacius001

How can people be sooooo deaf?? :S ,, I am not American but I would like him as my president in my country. How can people wast a person like him by denying him and dont listen to him. waw and I thought that Americans were smarter than this. Support and Vote for him otherwise goodbye Dollar and welcome to other trading money. Maybe the chinees money after few years when the Dollar will be worth nothing. Or the Pound. America get yourself together, support and vote for Ron Paul to the White House

13. quadiliacha

u know what , fine , dont elect this guys , but dont cry when ull get martial law. now fuck off.

14. drleonard

RP Is An Eloquent Speaker!

15. MrHangbush

I swear the chick on the left of Ron Paul was getting wet…..she wanted him bad….I saw the way she was looking him. She was all like “ohhhhhh give me the utopia you speak of Ron and i’ll take you to my utopia”

16. DaveKarl

Superb.

17. April

I love this site, Ty!

18. MrMaginness

chick behind dr. paul is pretty hot

19. theonewhoisntme

and some people think Ron Paul is a nut :(

20. French Canadian

@ greatcow95

Ron Paul has already adressed the problem of the Fractional Banking System:

Fractional Reserve Banking is Fraudulent – Ron Paul on CNBC

21. French Canadian

Such a brilliant and wise man!

Too bad there are still a lot of Americans who don’t realize how lucky they are to have a presidential candidate like Ron Paul.

22. ito2694

1:21 What are you looking away for? If I was listening to the wise Dr. Paul I’d never take my eyes off him!

23. ito2694

24. Mangobrain82

Ron Paul is the Man! Running for President and goin to work LIKE A BOSS. Ron Paul is Truth. RP2012. That is all.

25. Mangobrain82

26. tubeviewerX20

While the other candidates are busy going around campaigning and bullshitting the American people, Ron goes back to work and works for US.

27. scootergreen3

Why does Bernanke sit at the Front at a Big Desk and why does people have to ask him or prove anything to him. He will never change his mind. Why don’t they just throw him Out?

28. KillYourTeeVee

“If by the time I become President we have not put an end to this war, it will be the first thing I do. I will bring our troops home and put an end to this war and you can take that to the bank”.

I want my vote back, Obama… Fuck your bank and the international banking cartel. End the Federal Reserve.

RON PAUL 2012

29. melendez123able

Seriously? Is youtube the only way to see Ron Paul in action? You can’t find any coverage on any news channel.

30. PistolPackingPatriot

Ron Paul: “Mr. Bernanke, are you aware that the Titanic sank?”
    Bernanke: “There is no iceberg, you kooky Libertarian. The Titanic is just fine.”

31. PistolPackingPatriot

How can this Atlas of a man continue to bear the entire planet on his shoulders, even as it incessantly ridicules him? They simply don’t make men like this any more.

32. greatcow95

The issue, once again, isn’t about fiat vs gold-backed money. The issue is over who controls the quantity of the money supple. If we end the Fed without ending fractional reserve banking, we’ve accomplished nothing. If we go back to gold-backed currency without ending fractional reserve lending, we’ve accomplished nothing. If we go back to gold-backed currency without taking into account that the banks own most of the gold, we’ve done nothing.

33. loveandlove231

ron paul would deystroy america

34. KernelGaddafi

:33 < ron paw is the only candidate in the race that stands for a white ameowrica! only ron paw could stop the destruction of the white race and the tainting of ameowrica’s purrity with infuriors like blacks and mewslims!

35. antonKASA2007

The idea to rob the world is put to place in 1919 but got crazy after 1940 and in the 70-80s but did bring the revolution of the western civilization,speed its growth and development too.