Ron Paul: My Message Is the Same No Matter Where I Go

47 Responses

Processing your request, Please wait....

47 responses to “Ron Paul: My Message Is the Same No Matter Where I Go”

1. FreeHempNow

┈┈┈┈┈┈▕▔╲┈┈┈┈┈┈

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈▏▕┈┈┈┈┈┈

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈▏▕▂▂▂┈┈┈

▂▂▂▂▂▂╱┈▕▂▂▂▏┈┈

▉▉▉▉▉┈┈┈▕▂▂▂▏┈┈

▉▉▉▉▉┈┈┈▕▂▂▂▏┈┈

▔▔▔▔▔▔╲▂▕▂▂▂▏┈┈

Ron Paul 2012

2. TheTruthNow000

You think Ron Paul is the answer? He’s a joke. That’s why he only has 51 delegates and has lost every state (again!) Obama has run a dirty lying dictatorship? You’re obviously a fucking racist. The man cannot get thngs through the Congress because of right-wing obstinance and you call him a dictator? Dictators don’t have to clear things through a Congress. You’re either an idiot or a racist, but my bet is that you’re a racist idiot. people who support Ron Paul are out of touch with reality.

3. Surfisher

The only way to prevent voter fraud is to get a receipt.

When I invest into a product — buying a steak at the supermarket per say — they give me a receipt for my investment (shows the item code# and the date and time of my investment (purchasing in good faith, upon accountability by vendor, that I received the right product))!

Elections MUST be held to at least the same standard, as buying a steak — when people invest into their Right To Vote, give them a VALID receipt for their investment!

If States can issue millions of Lottery Tickets weekly, that cannot be forged — why not be FORCED to do the same during the rare elections?!

Without a RECEIPT, what government assurance do you have that your VOTE actually COUNTED…?!

4. 32whatsup

RON PAUL IS A LIAR. THIS VIDEO IS PROOF —–> watch?v=UC5u_bhXcbQ

5. Epifrin

Great track. Thanks for sharing!

6. Surfisher

Look at the genuine people, Real Americans, waiting in line at near freezing temps, to hear Ron Paul’s message of Freedom! No other has such following.

The sad part is that they BELIEVE their votes will count…when it has to be obvious by now, that electronic voting is fixed (unless one receives a Receipt for whom, and exact time Voted…then it’s those counting the votes that determine the winner, NOT the ones casting)!

7. KF0o0o0

i agree, i think its acceptable for him to expose the other canidates on their voting records but hes doing to much of it and these falshy political ads dont get a good response from most people, your right he should do a min add of him just adressing the people and letting us know some truth, i think people would get that hes and honest guy and really cares about our country