165 responses to “Why Ron Paul Is the Choice of the Troops”

1. wrodjr

CURRENT DELEGATES WON BY THE CANDIDATES ARE

ROMNEY 562

SANTORUM 249

GINGRICH 137

AND IN LAST PLACE RON PAUL 71 LOL!

2. wrodjr

ROMNEY AND SANTORUM ARE THE LEADERS. YO HAVE YOUR FACTS WRONG

3. lronHide13

Paul – 444
    Santorum – 160
    Gengrich – 106
    Romney – 69

4. lronHide13

RON PAUL. HOOHOOHOOHOOHOO

5. SenatorTonyKreutzer

Type in Google:

RON PAUL DELEGATES ~ TEXAS SENATE DISTRICT 7

We need people in Houston.

6. thenortheastmusic

latest poll was like 82% of active duty military personel are supporting RP. so……..what were you saying?

7. Billy Bogart

Answer the question dork. Fact is you can’t. you live in a dream world.

8. BillyBogartShow

Answer the question dork. Fact is you can’t. you live in a dream world.

9. thenortheastmusic

lol. you are very clearly uninformed.

10. Billy Bogart

he’s not supported by the vast amount of the troops because he threatens their livelihood(war). Again what is the % of active duty donating to paul? exactly.

11. BillyBogartShow

12. Nathan Dawson

I doubt the economy will change. It my go to shit because of all these undeclared wars. I’m surprised that the soldiers, sailors, marines, and airman havn’t mutinied yet.

I’m turning 18 late this year and I have to leave my parents to be dependent. And I fear I will not get a job because of the high unemployment rate. College is expensive as hell. The military is my only hope for employment.

I hope you are right about the economy improvement….

13. NatedogJr

I hope you are right about the economy improvement….

14. Nathan Dawson

I supported Obama in 2008 (I’m 17 BTW) because he was black and so am I. Yeah, weird!

I also thought he would clean Bush’s mess. At that time, I was a “Democrat”. From his inauguration until now, I feel he did not do much. Now, I no longer trust Obama and the government. Until I heard of Ron Paul since 2011, he seems to be the perfect choice. But MSM is doing whatever they can to hurt his campaign. Because of Ron Paul, I see the evils of the U.S government (FED, NDAA, SOPA, etc)

15. NatedogJr

16. 4honors

my life and that of everyone i know has gotten worse since obama has been president. hey what do i know im just a member of the ever dying middle class. obama, romney, santorum and gingrinch all sound the same to me. the only candidate that sounds differently and hasnt been proven to be a liar is Ron Paul. hey maybe he doesnt get the vote but i will do my best to get his message out there. if you want any of these other idiots in office please explain why?

17. Mr101spb

In regards to Obama he is the democrats choice, I would have preferred John Kerry. It doesn’t matter either way we’l see what happens in November

18. Mr101spb

I know you will not believe a word of this but I will tell you anyway. In all seriousness the economy is about to change, it already has seen a slight improvement. the next 4 years will be good no matter who’s president but whichever party is in will get the credit. Ron Paul would be an excellent president but Mitt Romney is clearly the preferred choice of Republicans. But even if you don’t believe watch – the years of 2013 – 2017 – The economy will be stronger

19. Nathan Dawson

Do you *really* want Obama to be president for a 2nd term? And if so, why?

1 3 4 5