Inside the Minds of Anti-Ron Paul Voters

1. I support Ron Paul because he takes the Oath of Office to heart and actually believes in the Constitution. All the other bastards want to frighten people into submission and then pander by making empty promises. It comes down to simple addition and subtraction. We can't continue to spend more then we make. History has proved this over and over again.

2. I support Ron Paul because he takes the Oath of Office to heart and actually believes in the Constitution. All the other bastards want to frighten people into submission and then pander by making empty promises. It comes down to simple addition and subtraction. We can't continue to spend more then we make. History has proved this over and over again.

3. don't forget if you vote for newt your saying hey i want to take the cash that this crumbling nation has and colonize the moon. anti ron paul supporters in my opinion are the ones who watch CNN and FOXNews instead of finding the truth.

4. don't forget if you vote for newt your saying hey i want to take the cash that this crumbling nation has and colonize the moon. anti ron paul supporters in my opinion are the ones who watch CNN and FOXNews instead of finding the truth.

5. Here is a new video supporting Ron Paul. My family and a friend made it. Tell us what you think. youtube.com/watch?v=B5r_4SIQ6Yw Its called Ron Paul will Lead the Way

6. Here is a new video supporting Ron Paul. My family and a friend made it. Tell us what you think. youtube.com/watch?v=B5r_4SIQ6Yw Its called Ron Paul will Lead the Way

7. I <3 U , Fantastic video.

8. I <3 U , Fantastic video.

9. Missouri caucus March 17. Ron Paul needs you. He can win Missouri if you just get him a majority at the caucus.

10. Missouri caucus March 17. Ron Paul needs you. He can win Missouri if you just get him a majority at the caucus.

11. Dude! You are awesome!
    Ron Paul 2012.

12. Dude! You are awesome!
    Ron Paul 2012.

13. I had a black person tell me Obama's signature of the NDAA was worth it and that they should secretly imprison people.

I believe they think Obama wants to secretly imprison white people....

14. I had a black person tell me Obama's signature of the NDAA was worth it and that they should secretly imprison people.

I believe they think Obama wants to secretly imprison white people....

15. I wish someone really interview a couple of hundreds of real non ron paul voters to see what they actually say, so we could laugh a little about this dumb people we would stumble on.

16. If Romney gets into the final, there will be chaos in the streets.

17. I am all for Ron Paul, but people who don't support him are not all dillusional. I got a friend who did research on corporal corruption and government corruption and he think Ron Paul's predictions are brilliant, but he also have concern with Ron Paul's policies being too drastic, and it's perfectly fine. I myself understand Ron Paul's position on most issues even the contriversial ones but I can see why people want to details of those plan to make sure it can actually be done.

18. 1. He's Unelectable. - WRONG! He's in 2nd.
    2. He's crazy - WRONG! Do some research!
    3. I agree with his economic policies, not his foreign policies. - He has the best foreign policy of all candidates.
    4. He's a racist. - He's actually the only anti-racist candidate running.
    5. He's too old. - His dad died in his 90's.

These are just a few I've heard since I've started supporting Ron Paul. Obviously none of these are true, but these are the primary arguments people have when I bring up Ron Paul.

19. I LIKE THIS GUY REMINDS ME OF MR. ROGERS.

20. GREAT VID RON PAUL 2012!!!!!!!