194 responses to “Ron Paul: There’s No Such Thing as “Federal Money””

1. RomulanFord

Ron Paul is not my boss. Ron Paul will never be my boss.

2. RomulanFord

Ron Paul the staff has already betrayed me.

3. Mellow6ties

If Ron Paul met George Carlin they would be best friends.

4. VenDeTTa Clan

bcuz, if a brick house collapses on u ur r screwed. although there is less of a chance. but id rather rebuild houses then possibly die. thats my guese. i live in new jersey so not sure

5. TeaMVenDeTTaGaming

6. Jerkwilkesbooth

I think moreso with Thomas Jefferson.

7. TheKaffeeKlatsch

Nice

8. emeraldseagull

They’ve never made him look bad, although they continue to try.

9. emeraldseagull

They’ve never made him look bad, although they continue to try.

10. emeraldseagull

Okay, 1/2 of this generation understands!

11. GDuff123

You know, you aren’t supposed to capitalize evil. That insinuates that evil is the higher power.
    And if you are more concerned about imposing your religious morality on others than ensuring the livelihood and continuity of this society, you will be let down. Theocracy is criminal.

12. NoneBeforeNoneAfter

Paul is a fairly good choice. Sure. If he was frontrunner I would settle for him. The powers that be are not going to let Paul win. Santorum may not get it for the same reason. My number one issue is The Moral condition of this country. Economy is second. But you cannot force people to be good or take away there rights to do Evil. I do know this, that God will not keep Bless a Nation who continues to practice Every kind of Evil as if there is nothing wrong with it. Vengence is Gods.

13. NoneBeforeNoneAfter

14. GDuff123

lol Santorum? Excuse me, but I don’t want my tax dollars going to a war in Iran, the deportation/segregation of homosexuals, and forcing puerto rico to speak English and draft them as the 51st state, when they dont want to be.
    I’d rather go with Ron Paul and end the war on drugs, increase national security and bring the troops HOME, and lose the federal income tax and the federal reserve.
    Santorum is a Theocrat.

15. aaron burn

I don’t agree with that AT ALL. Santorum wants to take our freedoms away more than anybody and he quite frankly scares me with his hate and fear mongering. Have you really watched any of his speeches?? That guy is a COMPLETE nut. And to say hes conservative is ridiculous he has raised the dept ceiling SEVERAL of times. He is not conservative AT ALL, he doesn’t even believe in personal choice!!

16. aaron burn