45 responses to “Five Members of Romney Family Endorse Ron Paul for President; Three to Speak at Idaho Caucus Sites”

1. Comprar enlaces

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you’re a great author.I will make sure to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back someday. I want to encourage you to ultimately continue your great work, have a nice afternoon!

2. Amiri Can

THUMBS UP; DONT STOP; TELL YOUR FRIENDS!! ACTIVATE ACTIVISM!!
    ::FAX::CALL::FAX::CALL::FAX::LEAVE_MESSAGE::CALL_ALL::WRITE::

::FRAUD VIDEO::

MAKE ALL MODES OF CONTACT!! LET THEM KNOW WE AREN’T GOING TO LET THEM GET AWAY WITH FRAUD!! TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!!

Membership Chairman Bill Griffin

Gail Schrader
    Supervisor of Elections & Voter Registration
    Phone: 706-613-3150
    Fax: 706-613-3840
    155 E. Washington St.
    Athens, GA 30601

::THANK YOU BROTHERS AND SISTERS:: THEY WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH IT:: VOICE YOUR OPINION, ITS YOUR DUTY!

3. Annette Estes

Here’s a thought. If Ron Paul (my hero, too) doesn’t win the GOP nomination, it might be better for Obama to win re-election. That way we’d only have to wait 4 years instead of 8 for Rand Paul to run. If our elections were truly honest, Ron Paul could win.

4. Cody

Just like Rand Paul Said
    Ron Paul is my Hero!
    No questions ask

5. Surfisher

Pass it on..

ILLEGAL EVERYTHING — Must-Watch special aired on FOX! See it below:

It is estimated that nearly 500,000,000 as of 2010 (and each year EVEN MORE are passed) — about 1/2 billion — NEGATIVE Laws/rules/regulations are on the books, meaning: “You, the US Citizen, cannot do 1/2 billion things, because we, the Government, have deemed such actions ILLEGAL.”

More Negative Laws than the total count of US Citizens (including babies, children, and adults in our Nation)!

The Arrogance of Office is best displayed by this pernicious Sophism: “Ignorance of the Law is no excuse”.

No sane person can expect an individual to memorize all the names of the 312 million US Citizens — but same individual is expected to know the EXACTITUDE of ALL 1/2 billion LAWS (or be penalized for the IGNORANCE)?!

The Great Roman Statesman Cicero stated: ‘The MORE Laws in a Nation, the LESS Justice for the Citizens’ — nearly 2000 years later, Cicero’s warning rings true: *More Laws = Less Liberty*!

Only Ron Paul speaks out against this Government approved TYRANNY — the rest are silent-partners-in-crime!

6. Surfisher

Polling the posters here:

How many future States do you think Mitt Romney would win, if the 4 minute video below is turned into a succinct Ad — showing Mitt’s lifelong stand — and run many times on TV prior to elections?

My take is: None!

7. Rod Hancock

Why is there a Latter-Day Saints for Ron Paul site, who is “NOT” LDS, castigating a candidate who is LDS? Shame on you!! If you like Ron Paul for President fine, extol his virtues, but do it without rancor and hate for the other candidates. I thought the great evil was Obama, why not tear him down if you cannot control yourself?

1. Cindy Koestler

Rod Hancock, I am sure you are LDS as are many of us, just because we are LDS doesn’t mean we vote for one who is, just because he is. As Latter Day Saints, our Father in Heaven has allowed us all free choice. The choice to choose, and here at Ron Paul, we choose Ron Paul. The comments you are making are not very Christlike for someone who is a member of the church and perhaps you should consider speaking in a different manner. There is no hate here, just facts. And those facts don’t roll with Mitt Romney, I know a lot of church members who are backing him, especially here in Alaska, we are so not important to him, he sent his son instead of him coming here, Ron Paul came to not only Anchorage but to the Interior. Here in Alaska we are Independant and we believe that it is our right to enjoy our freedom. Mitt doesn’t care about that he signed on the NDAA which takes all people’s rights away. Even his church brothers and sisters, even his family. It is unfortunate he is only trying to win the power seat, not the seat that says America on it. Remember the Prophet Joseph spoke about all these things in the latter day, as did Nephi and Isaiah. I love reading Isaiah his words are truth coming from the dust. Please don’t get so offended over Ron Paul, yes we can be a little radical but so do all candidates supporters. We just don’t lay down. We stand up and fight. Being a member of the church doesn’t guarantee you anything with our Father, your actions will be your judgement. Cindy Koestler, LDS, RON PAUL… True to both.

8. Amiri Can

!!!! ONLY A FEW THOUSAND MORE NEEDED !!! We should be able to get this done this week..

9. WHP

AMAZING

10. Drake

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 3 Thumb down 41

1. Barbara R.

Thank you Drake for your respectful appeal. It sounds as if you truely are a supporter of Romney.
      Unfortunately we here, at Ron Paul.com, are firmly for the Principles that founded this Country. We want the right to free speech again, not conformity to “politically correct or we are not American”. Questioning our government and it’s right to regulate how we live, what we eat, who touches our bodies to travel, inprisoning Amer. citizens in Military Detention indefinately without charge or legal represention, the Federal Reserves (an indepentant, non governmental bank) printing of money so our earned income buys less, wanting an indepentant investigation of 9/11 (architectsandengineersfor911truth.org), debt spending on wars that we fight without ever agreeing to or having a threat from the country we destroy, failure to stop corporations immunity to legal consequenses that a normal citizen would be imprisoned, rightly, for, infringing on our childrens right to pray in school or for that matter ANYWHERE public, checkpoints where we are required to prove who we are and what we are doing,….
      Well, we here are deticated to LIBERTY. The Constitution of the United States of America, The Bill of Rights, and that these values are passed on to our children.
      This is not a corporation where the CEO can change but the basic mission statement of the business is the same, and the new guy goes along with it. This is a Republic By The People and For The People.
      We are the people who will lay down our lives, lose everything, to save the Country that we love.
      We cannot support Romney because he is ignorant of what is happening. This is what is happening:
      There are two ways to overthrow a government, by force and by Debt. John Adams.
      Look at the placard on Joshua Tree National Park “World Biosphere Reserve”. Or the Grand Canyon, it has a “UN” identification on it. Do you really think that the more than $32,000 in debt for every man woman and child in this country (last year) is an unsecured loan? Have you ever asked yourself why polititians get into office and never do what they promised to do?
      Have you ever seen the movie “Endgame”?
      Dr. Ron Paul cannot pull out for the sake of Mitt Romney anymore than I can say a pledge of allegence to the flag of China. He, as his supporters do, believes that this is a very critical time in the history of the USA, and most people are too busy buying stuff and watching entertaining news to see what is really going on.
      I ask you, please, to look into the analysis of NDAA 2012, the Patriot Act, and the Executive Order that the President claims allows him to assasinate American citizens. He has only used it three times.
      Ron Paul will not kill you if he doesn’t like your politics.
      Ask Mitt Romney about NDAA 2012 and the provision to hold american citizens in military custody without charge or even a phone call. Ask him if that is what they do in China with people that don’t agree with the government. That is what they did in Nazi Germany and look how that worked out.
      Thank you for sharing your opinion, I really value free speech.
      Take great care, Barbara

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 25 Thumb down 3

1. Nan

“The first grand right is that of the people having a share in their own government by their representatives chosen by themselves, and of being ruled by laws which they themselves approve, not by edicts of men over whom they have no control….”

“The next great right is that of trial by jury. This provides that neither life, liberty nor property can be taken from the possessor, until twelve of his .. countrymen shall pass their sentence upon oath against him.” 1st Continental Congress Oct 26,1774

“What a fine consolation is it for a man, that he can be subjected to no laws which he does not make himself, or constitute some of his friends to make for him…..” John Adams

Thank you for listing out the grievences and staying loyal to our cause Barbara. Nan

11. Surfisher

Mitt Romney = Judas Goat

If not aware of this olden days’ meaning — here it is:

Mitt will lead us — and at the end of the gate, Bama will wield the sledge hammer….

12. Cate Meyer

These are all brothers and DISTANT cousins of Romney.

1. Dennis Johnson

Mitt doesn’t want to have anything to do with these clowns. Mitt has proof that all of them were caught screwing goats at Ron Pauls goat farm in Texas. Ron Paul teaches this art on the first Saturday in November, every year and all the Romney clan went there to expand their horizons and their harems. The Mormoms and Ron Paul all believe in the same thing.

13. Mike

You know, this is really making me feel sorry for Mit. Surely *someone* out there in his family tree has got to support him… Anyone? C’mon… any takers? Nobody? Oh well…

I support Ron Paul (and I’m not even a Mormon!) because of his honesty, integrity, conviction of principles, and because I agree with him on both his foreign and domestic policies. If he were just a bit more of a polished, elegant speaker, the primary debates could have been finished a long time ago.

We live in a country who’s congress and much of the population wouldn’t even support the Framers, and half the time probably don’t even know what the value of true liberty is! I voted for him in Florida in our primaries, and I’m voting for him in November.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 27 Thumb down 2

14. Leigh soderberg

I support Ron!! He speaking the truth- I can’t believe people would support a phoney like Romney in the primaries.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 20 Thumb down 2

15. Gary S. Seth

I agree with Ron Paul but while we’re all debating various issues I suggest least we all wake up August 28,2012 with two ROBAMANEY’S,and no Ron Paul,that every registered voter go to AMERICANS ELECT DOT ORG and insure that RON PAUL becomes the first Internet Party Candidate for President. Lets not find ourselves in a big jam November 6,2012 without a RON PAUL to vote for.
    “REFUSE TO LOSE” “DISRUPT THE CORRUPT”
    Freedom and Liberty for all in the fall Vote for RON PAUL

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 21 Thumb down 2

16. Lauren

It is great to see this and it really just reminds us of what we already knew, regardless of who your family is, and what they stand for, not one of us has to agree. Think of your own family and how many of them you do not share the same ideals and belief system with. I think the most important message here is that no matter what the media will have us think, Ron Paul is great enough to reach out and connect on the deepest levels with millions of us. Our family, our religion, our way of life is not enough to stand in the way of the most basic and important part of our life, the foundation of what we are. Freedom and liberty. That is why Ron Paul should be president.

17. Dayna

Just curious – why does it matter if he knows, or is close to, the family members who are supporting Paul? I think the point is being missed … that someone from the Romney tree is supporting Paul.

If I were running for president and my second cousins (who I know by name, mostly; a few are close but some I’m like, oh yeah, those guys in Texas) were publicly voting against me, I think I would be pretty hurt. Just sayin’.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 16 Thumb down 3

18. revnowwhilewecan

Obama’s family would probably endorse him if anyone knew who they were.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 56 Thumb down 12

19. Bridget

We don’t need someone from Obama’s family we have…………
    Minister Derrick Grayson

A Negro Standing For Ron Paul 2012

20. Glen

Ron Paul won me over the first time I saw him debate in 07. I would take a bullet for that man. I have a 2 year old boy that I am going to watch grow up in a free country no matter how many asses I have to kick to see that happen. There are 2 ways to achieve that. Elect Ron Paul or Grab a rifle and revolt. Let’s try option #1 first but not rule out option #2 if it becomes necessary. I am voting Ron Paul GOP or 3rd Party. I will throw the GOP under a bus in a heartbeat if they try and screw him over. NO ONE BUT PAUL 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!…….and his VP Andrew Napolitano!!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 80 Thumb down 7

1. Bmac6446

I would rather see the Judge as Attorney General where his talents would get put to good use. VP doesn’t do very much.

21. Professor Sudz

As a very enthusiastic supporter of Ron Paul, can we please leave this kind of shit to the plastic candidates?

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 8 Thumb down 12

22. Michael

First of all, when you have second cousins of Willard Mutt Romney, that is close enough to call it “family” and I live in Los Angeles, my cousins live in South Carolina, my brothers and sisters live in Michigan and my other brother tours every state–just because they are all over hell (or over in Iraq) does NOT make them any less family, so whoever is using that as an excuse to discredit this story is using pure ignorance. Just because I am not best friends with all the people I don’t even know that show up to our family reunions does not mean they are not still family.

Ron Paul has Santorum and Romney family supporting him now–if Gingrich didn’t eat his entire bloodline and 46 ex-wives, then we would have his family as supporters too. I also believe that all of Kenya has flip-flopped on Obama (as I too have) and are now “pulling for Paul” (not to be confused as something men do to counter the women that are “Pimpin for Paul)–I actually mean they are “rooting” for him–although I have been accused of pulling for Paul more than once.

The bottom line is that I am a hilarious satire writer and in tune with my political self. The veil has been lifted and my head has been cleanly jerked from my ass and I do not live, anymore, where most of the world does. That is not to say that I look down on or think that I am better than them, I just have to learn to slowly lead them to Paul instead of gang raping and water-boarding them into it.

Do it the Paul way–it is exactly like the “John C. Maxwell way” and nobody is better in leadership than he. Paul models that leadership and exemplifies a TRUE (pun intended) leader of men.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 42 Thumb down 5

23. Amer Ican

Come on folks, get your Ron Paul comments on this video and vote thumbs up with your brothers and sisters to help send the RP message!
    DO IT NOW :-D

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 17 Thumb down 3

24. MadPepperJack

Ok, I’ll just be perfectly blunt with you all this time around. This article is a sham. How about before you go for that little red thumbs down button JUST because it appears to be the slightest bit against Ron Paul, you stop and think about it for a moment.

If you are Romney’s second cousin’s (once removed) son, who lives on the other side of the country, doesn’t that seem like quite a stretch to you? How about Romney’s cousin’s grandson all the way in Utah? What are the odds that you even know him well?

Look. I’m a diehard Ron Paul supporter, and sure, it’s always nice to hear other people supporting Paul. But if you really aren’t a “Paultard” or a “Paulbot” and want to prove you are intelligent, you should realize the material of this story is the same sensational-grade bullshit that the media likes to run (only they use it to smear Paul instead). At the very least, the title and opening remarks are misleading. Five, out of potentially dozens and dozens of distantly related family members, is not all that impressive, when you think about it…

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 21 Thumb down 34

25. keith

If Romney were a member of my family I would still support Ron Paul. I imagine most of the Gingrich and Santorum families feel much the same.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 44 Thumb down 2

26. Sam

certainly, Ron Paul should be president, because he is the only solution for USA and he is the best solution.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 67 Thumb down 4

27. MB

This article is self – destructive if posted by the support of the Ron Paul movement .We all have extended family who we havn’t met, yes even Mitt Romney- To be honest it’s not one would expect from the Paul supporters and it’s about as relevant as the quote from the movie Spaceballs below:

Think before you post things people

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 40

1. Jack

That’s a valid point, however, you have to take in consideration this is POLITICS and things like these can be used in favor of whoever is playing the game, do you think politicians in campaing like to kiss babies and shake hands?, some might, but the rest know that’s “part of the game” and they use it until they get elected, after that, they won’t even answer your calls or reply to your emails.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 20 Thumb down 4

28. Noel Bartholomew

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 4 Thumb down 44

29. MadPepperJack

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 9 Thumb down 55

30. Geoff Charters

I forgot to mention santorum’s nephew endorsing Dr. Paul. What a hoot. Who’s next to endorse him, Obama’s family??!!!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 40 Thumb down 4

31. Geoff Charters

When Ron Paul gets endorsed by romney’s family, you know he’s the man for the job. But what a kick in the ass for Romney. How will he explain this away, his own family know he’s a liar and a clear wannabee, but even the family knows he isn’t President material. You gotta love it!!!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 56 Thumb down 4

32. John

It’s good to see there are Romney family members that are not close minded and blind. Mitt Romney can’t even give this man a straight answer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgbkUID5ms0
    Smoking a cigarette is harmful and deadly. Alcohol is harmful and deadly. Marijuana has not been linked to any deaths. so why are cigarettes and alcohol legal while alcohol is not?
    Sorry to get off topic. Mitt Romney just pisses me off so much. Like in this video, the veteran is right and Mitt is an idiot for not listening to him. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRN9Y5Nvdqk
    Rick Santorum also scares me because he wants the federal government to be in control of everything!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 33 Thumb down 3

33. Bob Porrazzo

Well Willard looks like some of your family members just got wise!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 21 Thumb down 1

34. mark jones

i like this. i like this a lot.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 36 Thumb down 2

35. Jack

That’s the Ron Paul way, he wins supporters slowly, one by one without fanfare, just with the plain truth and clear message.

Let’s hope the rest of the american people open their eyes and join us to bring this beautiful country of ours back to where it belongs, the symbol of Liberty, Prosperity and Freedom.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 46 Thumb down 2

1. Surfisher

Mitt Romney = Judas Goat

If not aware of this olden days’ meaning — here it is:

When sheep are led to be slaughtered, they instinctively feel something is wrong. So, mill around and bleat, but won’t enter the gate leading to the one waiting to smash their heads with a sledge hammer. So, a Judas goat is placed in the pen. The Judas goat is trained to associate with sheep or cattle, leading them through the gate, and passing it safely — while its own life is spared, the ones flowing get their brains bashed!!