335 responses to “Ron Paul: One Dime for a Gallon of Gasoline”

1. JPMorganSuckBalls

THEN BUY MORE YOU IDIOT!!!
    YOUR PAYCHECK IS WEAKEN

2. Cherie Goyda

Within YouTube video embed script you can also stipulate parameters according to your hope like width, height or even border colors.

3. David Moore

ummm… I heard him say it was worth $4 on the tonight show. So I went and googled the spot-price of a silver dime (i.e. the value of silver in the aforementioned dime). It was worth $2.32 on that day; today it’s $2.22 for a roosevelt, mercury or barber dime. You can buy silver dimes by the pound, They aren’t hard to come by (you can buy them by the bag). I’m perfectly willing to trade one for a gallon of gas.

I guess Ron does have about a dime’s worth of wisdom (i.e. practically none). The real question is whether he’s ignorant, stupid, or lying, (anyone of which disqualifies him for office).

Of course everyone will just accuse me of being a “liberal”; why? because I’m smart enough to check on these kind of things?

Anyone want to buy a silver dime off me for $3.50??? (I figure I can clear an easy $1300 per 100 count in profit; hey I’m a capitalist after all).

anyone… anyone… Beuhler???

4. Ernest Blais

I¡¦ve been exploring for a little bit for any high quality articles or weblog posts on this kind of space . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this site. Reading this information So i am satisfied to exhibit that I’ve an incredibly good uncanny feeling I discovered just what I needed. I so much surely will make certain to do not disregard this website and provides it a look regularly.

5. coaching den haag

Excellent read, I just passed this onto a friend who was doing a little analysis on that. And he actually bought me lunch because I located it for him smile So let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch!

6. wrodjr

RON PAUL HAS NOT WON A SINGLE STATE YET! WILL HE WIN ONE OF THE FOLLOWING?

MAY 8 – INDIANA, NORTH CAROLINA, WEST VIRGINIA
    MAY 15 – NEBRASKA, OREGON
    MAY 22 – ARKANSAS, KENTUCKY
    IF RON PAUL DOESN’T WIN HE SUCKS! LOL
    OBAMA 2012! OBAMA 2012! OBAMA

7. wrodjr

RON PAUL HAS NOT WON A SINGLE STATE YET! WILL HE WIN ONE OF THE FOLLOWING?

MAY 8 – INDIANA, NORTH CAROLINA, WEST VIRGINIA
    MAY 15 – NEBRASKA, OREGON
    MAY 22 – ARKANSAS, KENTUCKY
    IF RON PAUL DOESN’T WIN HE SUCKS! LOL
    OBAMA 2012! OBAMA 2012! OBAMA

8. Mohammed Athans

KKLA Athletics Apparel Corp., Inc (Football Jersey, Basketball Shirt, Football Hat, baseball Hat, Icehockey Hat). Our company consists of design, develop, produce, sale along with service. Now we’ve more compared to 6 specialist factories for our own items. Professional QC with regard to professional products and assistance. You can easily mix AMERICAN FOOTBAL MLB NHL NBA Jerseysdifferent types and measurements. And there isn’t a mini order in your case, Lowest value and Best service. Let’s be friends and business spouse. Don’t hesitate to contact with us when you need anytime. We could supply those people all NFL MLB NHL NBA Baseball Teams, such while NFL Teams: Buffalo Costs Jersey, Chicago Bears Jersey, Denver Broncos Hat, Jacksonville Jaguars Jersey, Miami Dolphins Hat, New You are able to Giants Jersey, Philadelphia Eagles Shirt, San Francisco 49ers Jersey, Tampa These kinds of Buccaneers Shirt, NHL Squads: Atlanta Thrashers Hat, Calgary Flames Jersey, Detroit Crimson Wings Jacket, Florida Panthers Hat, New Shirt Devils Jacket, New You are able to Islanders Hat, Phoenix Coyotes Jersey, San Jose Sharks Jersey, Washington Capitals Jersey, NBA Clubs: Chicago Bulls Hat, Dallas Mavericks Jersey, Memphis Grizzlies Shirt, New Orleans Hornets Shirt, New York Knicks Hat, Sacramento Nobleman Jersey, San Antonio Spurs Jacket, Kobe Bryant Jerseys Shirt, MLB Clubs: Atlanta Braves Jersey, Chicago White Sox Hat, Kansas Queens Jersey, Los Angeles Dodgers Jersey, Oakland Athletics Shirt, Pittsburgh Cutthroat buccaneers Jersey, St. Louis Cardinals Jacket, Toronto Orange Jays Shirt, Soccer Squads: Barcelona Jersey, Bayern Munich Hat, Lyon Jersey, Red Half truths Jersey, Germany Shirt, Spain Jersey and the like

9. magicthunder666

even if RP loses… you`re still a puppet…

10. wrodjr

THE RESULTS OF APRIL 24 RACE SHOWS ROMENY WITH 841 DELEGATES AND RON PAUL WITH ONLY 76 LMAO! RON PAUL IS TOO STUPID TO KNOW WHEN TO QUIT LOL. GO OBAMA 2012! GO OBAMA 2012!

11. wrodjr

THE RESULTS OF APRIL 24 SHOWS ROMNEY WITH 841 DELEGATES AND RON PAUL WITH ON 76 LMAO! RON PAUL CAN’T TAKE A HINT TO DROP OUT OF THE RACE WHEN HE IS SO FAR FAR BEHIND ROMNEY. GO OBAMA 2012! GO OBAMA 2012!

12. wrodjr

ROMNEY NOW HAS 841 DELEGATES COMPARE TO RON PAUL 76 DELEGATES. SO WHO IS WINNING? LOL RON PAUL DOESN’T STAND A CHANCE IN HELL TO WIN LOL SO MUCH FOR YOUR HERO.

13. wrodjr

no moron! yesterdays primary results shows romney now has 841 delegates and ron paul with only 76 lmao. ron paul ain’t shit!

14. CoolCoverBro

In all fairness (though Paul is not winning in delegates) Paul definitely has more delegates due to his recent wins in caucus states (Minnesota and Iowa). So he will have much more than the media is letting on…

15. wrodjr