445 responses to “Ron Paul Speaks before North Dakota Caucus”

1. luc59457

Ron Paul: This is my wife… And she is so Adorable. Glad to see her their!

2. pjones4491

What makes you think Ron Paul will keep any of the promises he’s making if he was to get into the white house??? What makes you think the bankers and the Republican party would allow ron paul to run for president????? you all you should know by now the candidates regardless of which party he/she from wont do anything different or better. They will do what they are told once in office and finish destroying this country.

1. AdamGmoney

Are you JUST BEGINNING to check out Dr. Paul?

Because otherwise you would know that the World Corporatists ARE trying to STOP Ron Paul!

You would also know that Ron Paul hasn’t changed his views, or his votes in his ENTIRE CAREER! He is the MOST CONSISTANT, TRUSTWORTHY, & CONSERVATIVE candidate to run for POTUS in over a CENTURY!!! He has PROVEN that he will at the very least be 100% better than any recent President & that includes his majesty Reagan.

3. Justice

Ron Paul is wonderful folks and he’s only trying to help people in America understand what is truly going on. I came across this one website a couple years ago and what is said on it seems to follow along the same lines of what Ron Paul means for us and the founding fathers intent for this country. Check out this website and read some of the files in the “files room”. But then go check on it’s accuracy in your local Law Library. By doing this process you will get back all your money that was stolen from you (plus interest) but you will get back all your true sovereign freedoms that every one is suppose to have.

Imagine people not having to worry about money anymore because they own their home and the gov. can never take it away, now imagine crime rates going to an all time low, now imagine couples not stressed or mad at each other anymore because their financial cares are gone, now imagine people having enough money to actually open up “ma & Pa” shops because they can actually afford to… This can be true if enough people across america stand up and do this process.

This is the peaceful way that also works besides hoping that Ron Paul wins without the gov. illegally using the “Gems” and “Diebold” system to change votes, or secret gov. officials going into states like Michigan where you do not need any I.D. at all to register and going in multiple times just to sway the outcome of the candidate THEY want to win.

Doing this is an individual stand if you have had enough of the lies, the cheating, and the tricks. But I warn everyone here, including young adults, please do not retaliate your frustrations against the Gov. with Violent means/attacks. The Gov. already has their Swat teams/Military combat teams/etc. prepared to attack on people who do that. Do not give them that excuse/fire, there is a way out, and that way is to “Reclaim your state Citizenship”.

No matter if Ron Paul wins or not, you can still make your stand the peaceful but very powerful way that sends a strong message to the Gov. and you get all your freedoms back. Check this website site please. I even dare you if that will give you a little push. And please do not take my word for this info. Go check this out on your own. I have and I’m doing it right now because I found the info to be true. But do check on it for your own knowledge.

I wish you all the very best. ( http://www.state-citizen.org )

4. Justice

I wish you all the very best. :-)

5. French Canadian

“It’s impossible to beat the people at the top. They’re just too powerful. . I’m going back to sleep.” (thekeithchannel)

Oh boy! Great Britain was the most powerful nation in this world and still they were defeated by a small army of patriots.

Come’ on man… don’t give up so easily. If you’re not willing to continue this fight, then you are already a slave.

6. lockbot2101

End the Fed 2013!

7. Surfisher

Ron Paul = return to Liberty and Prosperity!

The Rest = advancement of Subjugation and Poverty!

Here is Ron Paul’s statement on Super Tuesday’s reporting (condensed):

“The mainstream media got the Super Tuesday story wrong. Very wrong. Again….. In fact, while I didn’t win any state’s straw polls, my team expects me to win a plurality of delegates in at least three states, as well as outright majorities in two more of the states that have already started their process…..

…And for that reason I am determined to proudly battle on, picking up more delegates and skewering the pretensions and historical rewrites of ALL the establishment candidates – Mitt Romney, Rick Santorum, and Newt Gingrich.

And I will continue to proudly speak up for liberty, respecting the Constitution in domestic and foreign policy, and returning to a limited government that acts and spends within its means.”

8. supersticky87

PRESIDENT PAUL!!!!! FREEDOM IS POPULAR!!!

9. Surfisher

Polling the posters here:

How many future States do you think Mitt Romney would win, if the 4 minute video below is turned into a succinct Ad — showing Mitt’s lifelong stand — and run many times on TV prior to elections?

My take is: None!

10. Pat

UNDERSTANDING THE PROBLEM
    There are three (3) main groups taking part in the global conflict playing out before you. They are:

1) Zionist Crime Syndicate {The Satanic Criminals – “the bankers”}
    2) jewish People {The Dupes}
    3) Christian Western Nations Muslim Nations {Everyone Else}

It is important to understand the dynamics of the above situation.
    The Zionist Crime Network exploits the jews’ fears of “persecution” while simultaneously hiding behind a cloak of “jewry”.

This is so that they can claim that any attack against the Zionist Crime Network is “an attack on the jews”, or “Anti-Semitism”.

Religious jews are also taught by their rabbis that its ok to exploit non-jews. For example, in Israel is is illegal for a jew to charge interest to another jew – yet it is legal for a jew to charge interest to a non-jew. Jews recognize that usury is a fundamental evil.

* Christian Western Nations vs. Muslim Nations,
    * jews vs. Christian Western Nations,
    * jews vs. Muslim Nations, and
    * jews vs. Everyone Else.

THE ENDLESS WARS
    Sun Tsu teaches us that:
    “There is no instance of a country having benefited from prolonged warfare.”
    ========================
    NO INSTANCE of a COUNTRY having benefited from prolonged warfare.
    So – if the COUNTY isn’t benefiting – who is?

Obviously, the “bankers” are benefiting. They are the only ones benefiting. How many “jews” are actually fighting this war?

Practically none.

Your son, brothers and friends are fighting it – while YOU pay for it.

1. robin

Pat,
      Many Jewish people see the state of Israel as heretical as it is not suppose to exist until their messiah returns. They see it as created by evil forces. I listened to an Israeli writer and journalist recently who left Israel after writing a book that angered many because he was trying to expose who really killed Rabin because he was on the verge of a peace agreement. His life was threatened so he came to America. This writer talks about the different types of Zionists, so one has to be careful not to lump everyone together and that they have the same motivation. He talks about the Sabbitean Zionists who have a very evil agenda. Just as there are many different kinds of Christian beliefs. You did a much better job this time of explaining yourself. I have family and friends who are evangelical Christians and believe that Israel needs to be protected at all cost. I have not been able to get through because it is their foundation and they are reacting on an emotional level. I’m afraid people will have to find out the hard way. People don’t know what really goes on in Israel or the Middle East. Most of what we are fed on the mainstream media is pure propaganda. When a group of people feels attacked because of their race or ethnicity or gender, it is natural to stay united. I’m afraid if you want people to listen, you have to take a different approach. If you go head on, you will turn people off. I understand your strong sense of urgency. I feel it as well because people don’t see that they are being used as a tool for evil deeds. That they will be the instrument that undermines our way of life in this country and around the world. Our lessons often come at a huge price, but it appears that the group mind is so strong it is hard to break through. All we can do is live a life with integrity and lead by example. That’s all we can control….

1. AdamGmoney

I am a Jewish Zionist. I am a die hard Ron Paul supporter. I don’t see it as heretical at all. I also don’t believe Israel should have a role in Global Elitism, just like we should not have a role in it. I support Ron Paul because of what he’ll stand for the President of the United States, NOT president of Israel or President of the World. If you are saying it is racist for Israel to exist because they are a Jewish State, you must also say the Islamic Nations surrounding the tiny state of Israel are racist states. If you are saying those are not racist states, then you are a racist for believing Israel has no right to exist. It is very simple. You can criticize the Governments & the leadership & the Globalism & Crony-Corporatism that Israel & the rest of the World including us, are engaged in, but you are wrong to criticize the core concept of Zionism, which is simply the right to exist, not under the authority of a Host State. I am a natural born American, I don’t need zionism to guard my G-d given rights as we are not a Host state, but a nation of sovereign individuals. However I do feel empathy for those European & Middle-eastern Jews who had no homeland, only the Biblical promise of a return to Israel, & were persecuted & scapegoated in every Monarchal State they dwelled, up until the holocaust. And like it or not, the Torah is heck of a lot older than the Quran, which makes no reference to Jerusalem at all. Plus, many Jews never left the “Holy Land”. So, finders keepers…losers weepers.

For AMERICA!: Ron Paul 2012

1. robin

Adam,
          I do understand your concern when people like Pat attack Jews, and blame them for the world’s problems, but at the same time, he makes some valid points. I just don’t agree with his approach=it comes across in a hateful fashion. The danger is making everyone have the same motivation in any group. I didn’t realize myself until recently that there are many Jews in this country that don’t recognize the state of Israel for religious reasons, or don’t condone how it was founded and the persecution of Palestinians. I suspect you have looked into the Transfer Agreement between the Third Reich and Zionists, the Balfour Agreement, and Rothchild’s involvement. We have been studying the history in the Middle East so we can be better informed. It’s very sordid. It was rather shocking to discover that Hitler helped to create the state of Israel through the Transfer Agreement. It just brings up so many questions that one is not suppose to ask otherwise they are quickly labeled anti=Semitic. That is the problem I have. Nothing should be taboo to find out the truth. All history should be open for discussion, but I do understand that many people come across with hate towards a group of people based on their religious beliefs, gender, culture. I have an international family. We are still looking into the history because it is very complicated and there is so much propaganda and misinformation. We have been doing a lot of research on it and have family in that part of the world(Middle East). I understand your reasons for voting for Ron Paul, and that people like Pat reinforce hatred towards a group of people, but we do agree with some of what he is saying after doing research into it for many years. Unfortunately, if you want someone to listen, you have to take a different approach. We all need to work on this. Look up Barry Chamish=former Israeli writer and researcher who had to flee Israel when he wrote a book about who he believed really murdered Rabin. He talks about the Sabbatean(sp) Zionists that are trying to start another Holocaust to move to a globalist agenda. He says they are not real Jews, but imposters(talks about the history). Of course, these sentiments are expressed in every religious and cultural group. I also believe that the anti=Semitic card is conveniently used when someone questions what Israel does. We may not agree on Israel, and I don’t agree with Ron Paul in this area, but like Pat, I’ve grown tired of supporting Israel right or wrong. They also have committed horrible atrocities and their hands are stained with blood. They have been the aggressors, not the other way around. You have to do your homework on this one. That is the propaganda I’m really tired of. They practice apartheid in their country, but most Americans don’t seem to know that. Yes, it exists in the Arab and Christian world as well=especially those that follow the Old Testament literally, which is all about genocide and hate. We call it a tribal mentality. I read that 81% of the people in Israel don’t want a war with Iran unless the US supports them. Of course, who really knows if this is true because most of what is in the mainstream is distorted, half=truths and lies. We have come to believe there are very evil forces in this country that are shaping the future of the world. You may not agree with me. I never thought I would come to believe this way myself and neither did my husband. We are both very skeptical, but the evidence continues to pile up. It sounds like you are aware of the New World Order agenda. I won’t get into the Palestinian issue because it is so very complicated, but we continue to do our research so we can be better informed. The Bible/Koran/Talmud and other religious teachings continue to be used to justify violence, genocide and hatred in all the major religions. We are just tired of hearing that Israel is always in the right. They are not and it’s time for them to fight their own battles. We have come to believe we are in the Middle East not for humanitarian reasons but to wipe out the Muslims, to seize the resources and independent banking systems and to turn that part of the world into one secular state. To wipe out all religious beliefs, family values and make the state your parent. That is the future we have come to believe we are being prepared for. It’s a very evil agenda and has many people as instruments and tools to bring it about. Many who aren’t even aware of it. We are meant to be kept divided and polarized so they can achieve their goal quietly. I also know that many people will automatically discount any of this, but all I will say is we all have to find out for ourselves. Never rely on someone else to do your thinking for you. Find out for yourself before you dismiss it ad see if it has any validity or truth.

1. AdamGmoney

Robin you have completely discredited yourself with these ignorant posts. Arpartheid in Israel? More Pally lies! Muslims, Christians & Jews alike can all live peacefully in Israel & even serve in the Kaneset aka the Israeli government.

Unlike in Islamic Nations where “infidels” are killed, treated like 2nd class citizens, or have to pay exorbinent fees to stay in the counttry. Even so they are often persecuted, & never truly safe.

It is the MUSLIMS in Israel who refuse to live Peacefully next to Jews & Christians, especially if they are not in control. The “Palestinians” are grandsons & great grandsons of Lebanese & Syrian immigrants, who were not allowed to return to their home state when they wanted to because thei Kings would not allow them, so that there would be Conflict in the Jewish State & a homegrown rebel force. This is all part of the NAZI-Iranian alliance between Hitler & the Muffti. This is why the Muslim Brotherhood, & Aryan Brotherhood (Iran means Aryan) are allies. The InterNational Socialism in America, & the World are being pushed by this Odessa Alliance. If Jews run the World, why is Obama in office, when he is so clearly anti-Israel, & is preventing them defending themselves NOW, unlike in 1981, when they went ahead & only RON PAUL supported them!

2. robin

Adam,
          Be careful as he has pushed your buttons. One attack does not deserve another. Stick to the facts…Again, these issues like social issues are meant to divide and to polarize us. You might not want to hear this, but he is right that the race card, religious and cultural card is often used to silence people and divide them. That many are being used as instruments to promote an agenda. It’s often used to turn one group against another. It’s very effective as you can see. These are issues that push our buttons and emotions. Obama and people that support him use this race card as well. It’s very effective for silencing people who disagree. They must be racists. I rather doubt that he works for the CIA, or some organization. I do believe that intelligence agencies infiltrate organizations to lead the opposition. CIA, MI6-Mossed, Russian, etc. have all done this for years and blame the violence on someone else. My husband supports Ron Paul, but he is still not sure that he isn’t leading the opposition(or being used by the powers that be). We have always been liberal Democrats, but we have changed our positions on everything since 9/11 after doing extensive research. We are also fiscal conservatives now for so many reasons. We woke up…My husband, like some in this country, are very skeptical that these forces have allowed Ron Paul to be where he is today because he is either part of the plan or being used to further the agenda. He has a very suspicious mind. He also realizes even if this were true, he is the best choice we have now. He is waiting and watching what happens. We all need to believe that someone has our best interests and the future of our country at heart and why we are voting for Ron Paul, yet at the same time, we are keeping our eyes open.

1. AdamGmoney

You& Pat are good cop bad cop.
            I’ve explained many times about the “task-masters” or “traitor Jews” & they are a tiny minority of the small percentage of Jews who a Global Elites. The Rothchilds are in this group.

You completely misinterperet the Transer Agreement between the British & the Nazi’s. The Nazi’s were finished. They had NO bargaining power. It was all a formality. You try to make it sound as if the Jewish People made a pact with Hitler. That’s a joke. And if you want to get into Hypotheticals, which you seem to think are facts, then how about considering the ODESSA Program! They snuck out Hundreds of Thousands of 3rd Reich SS through the Vatican! The plan was / is to infiltrate & take over the US, European, & Soth American governments, then the World. Look it up! So, as to the Transfer Agreement, I speculate that the Nazi loyal Brits, with the backing of the Task-Master Judas Goat Rothchilds, planned to abandon the Jews to annihilation by the surrounding Islamic forces who immediately invaded. They DID have a FACTUAL alliance with the NAZI’s via the Grand Muffti & Hitler. That’s why Iran means Aryan!!! Good thing us REAL Jews are smart & tough, because we had secret underground weapons factories making enough AKs to fend off the Attack!!! Who says that wasn’t Armaggedon & we aren’t in the Tribulation Period!! You get your Prophesy Wrong you “robin”! Israel “putting on new Leaves” is a major sign of the Coming of the Messiah!

2. AdamGmoney

“Jewish People” – “the dupes”

What a dumb ass racist piece of sh i t you are.
      There are tons of Ron Paul supporters who are Jewish.
      You are NOT even American, you are NOT a Ron Paul supporter, you don’t care about American Liberty or any of the issues. You only want to insight hate!

I believe you are a plant from the CIA branch of Al-CIAda or something to make Dr.Paul’s supporters look like the racists the media tries to pin us as!

The Nazi sh it we’re trying to stop here in America is exactly what you are promoting. How did they consolidate complete power? Blame the Jews!!
      ANYONE who thinks you give a SH I T about America is the DUPE!

11. K scott

Libertarianism in a nutshell:

You should have the “liberty” to do whatever you want.
    Others should have the “liberty” to do whatever they want to you.
    If others (including corporations) are more powerful than you,
    You will be powerless against them.

Libertarians destroy the only hope of the working class majority – a democratic government strong enough to protect the powerless from the predators.

1. AdamGmoney

Non-sense. That is Anarchy not Libertarianism, we still have the Constitution & State Laws.

Libertarianism is; I can do whatever I want so long as I’m not infringing on anothers’ rights, & vice versa.

Grow up, do some independant thinking.

12. HRE Band

Please check out our music video envisioning a Ron Paul presidency: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZv6yBvp_Ac

13. ICantDecryptTheCode

the comments on ron pauls videos seem like the same comments david koresh followers would have made. Wont surprise me if some ron paul supporters are forming a domestic terrorist organization. I hope the FBI monitors them. You people truly scare me.

1. AdamGmoney

You’re scared of us?!

Not paying much attention to what your own government is doing are you?

14. Patriot

Iurge allof Ronpaul supporters to join the Phone Corps and make as many calls as you can. PLEASE!!

I am a Precinct Leader in Washington State and was surrounded by Mitt Romney people at our precinct caucus.
    By providing fats that have not been heard on debates, I was elected as a deleegate even though I was the ONLY Ron Paul supporter in the goup.
    I have been making phone calls relentlessly fo the citizens of Idaho through the phone banmk
    With nearly 200 phone clls, I insprireed many to become delegates and voice the facts that the meia has tried to hard to quelch. I let them know I was from Washington Stte and we had our caucus and we can be heard. Many many said thank you gor volunteering and gave them inspiration.

I do not have tv and never had, but last night I went to My parents and saw the nonsense that Mitt Romney won. I do not believe it as all of the calls I made only 5 clls either humg up or said they were voting for Romny. Overwhem=lming support went to Ron paul.

I suspect it is th same voter fraus=d that took place in maine that has happened in Idaho.
    However…
    Once your State has voted, we need to phone and support the other States who are still ahead. Share your expereince, your victory for personal liberty
    Let them know they are not alonein the cause.

This struggle is far from over as we know, buit many listen to the mainsteam media and do not even know we exist.

Even if you only have a half hour a day, with many people supporting the phones, our message and support acanbe felt AND heard across this greal nation.

Sign up today! Everyone of you who have the time to post a comment have the time toi make a call. Thank you and Good Bles.

With Godspeed,

RGC

15. tbohman1331

7th dislike is: Ben Shalom Bernanke

1. Surfisher

Breaking News! Las Vegas, Nevada. Ron Paul Delegates SWEEP The Clark County Convention!

Ron Paul 2012

375 votes

Chairman Gibbs brought the meeting to order by asking for any Santorum supporters to please raise their hands. A handful of people raised their hands. Then he asked for Gingrich. He got 2 handfuls. When he asked for Romney, his people clustered near the front of the main room raised their hands with a great cheer.

When he asked for Ron Paul what looked like about 2/3rds of the crowd of over 2,600 delegates leaped to their feet as one and unleashed a thunderous ovation that lasted for 30 seconds. It was absolutely electrifying.

Things settled down and we got down to business. We were allowed to self nominate ourselves as delegates to the state convention. Clark County which is BY FAR the most populated county in the state is allowed 1900 delegates. As only a little over 1,200 volunteered, all who signed up were confirmed as delegates. I do not have any exact numbers, but I can tell you we are likely to have an even larger majority at state than we did here. And this was DECISIVE.

We heard from local candidates running for office. Senators Dean Heller and Joe Heck both spoke and were received with something less than whole hearted support, and deservedly so for their unconstitutional votes for NDAA and the patriot act.

But the best part was filling the 14 seats on the Clark County Republican Party Executive Board. These are the people who set local policy. Each of the candidates was given only 30 seconds to speak.

Are you ready for this?

ALL 14 SEATS WERE WON BY RON PAUL DELEGATES! A total sweep!

When the results were announced a Ron Paul cheer went up and if the Romney people were balloons you would have heard the air draining out of every one of them with a big, sad whoosh.

The Clark County platform now OFFICIALLY calls for holding elected officials to their oath to defend the constitution, or face removal from office. The party platform now also calls for the repeal of the 16th amendment and a full public audit of the federal reserve!

What does this all mean? It means all the garbage the media has been feeding us is precisely that. It means the campaigns delegate strategy works. It means this party is JUST GETTING STARTED!

People, turn off your televisions and get to work. And if you want to have the experience of a lifetime standing there sweating and crying for joy, go be A Ron Paul delegate at your county and state convention.

LIBERTY LIVES. FREEDOM LIVES. RON PAUL 2012.

16. tbohman1331

Bill Still for V.P.

17. LayneRoxxxx

Write Ron Paul in!

18. tubeviewerX20

American hero Ron Paul- second to NONE.

19. EX0MATRlXTV

~Obama Caught on Open Mic Admitting Election Fraud by ‘Powers That Be’? (Amplified Volume) Real? watch?v=nh-vEe9T9Ec

20. EX0MATRlXTV

21. thekeithchannel

It’s impossible to beat the people at the top. They’re just too powerful. Fuck this. I’m going back to sleep.

22. French Canadian

Good Grief!
    If Ron Paul doesn’t become your President, you can kiss your Constitution goodbye.

Panetta:’International Permission’ Trumps Congressional Permission For Military Actions

23. French Canadian

Nevada Election Fraud Proof In 5 minutes, Nevada GOP Caucus Fraud Voter Rights Violated

Ron Paul Supporter Roughed up at Nevada Caucus 2/4/2012 “MUST SEE”

24. MTLN13

Ju88ff… RP is a scumbag??…whatever…we get that you don’t like Ron Paul… Stay off his channels then, you’re not welcome here, go troll elsewhere …

25. StopTheMorons

I’ve had it with reading ju88ff’s comments, everybody should just click flag for spam, maybe that will take care of this toad.

26. yuirrr

6 Dislikes:
    Romney, Gingrich, Santorum, Obama, Biden and Hillary Clinton.

27. ju88ff

Ron Paul is a scumbag.

28. Pat

UNDERSTANDING THE PROBLEM

1) Zionist Crime Syndicate {The Satanic Criminals – “the bankers”}

2) jewish People {The Dupes}

3) Christian Western Nations Muslim Nations {Everyone Else}

It is important to understand the dynamics of the above situation.

* Christian Western Nations vs. Muslim Nations,
    * jews vs. Christian Western Nations,
    * jews vs. Muslim Nations, and
    * jews vs. Everyone Else.

Sun Tsu has taught us to first – attack the enemies’ plans. Then his alliances.
    The Zionist Crime Syndicate is primarily allied with the jewish people.
    That is an alliance we need to sever.

We need ideas on how to get the jewish people to deny any alliance with the Zionist Crime Syndicate.

Simultaneously we work to destroy the Zionist Crime Syndicates’ plans.

29. Pat

UNDERSTANDING THE PROBLEM

1) Zionist Crime Syndicate {The Satanic Criminals – “the bankers”}

2) jewish People {The Dupes}

3) Christian Western Nations Muslim Nations {Everyone Else}

It is important to understand the dynamics of the above situation. The Zionist Crime Syndicate instigates conflict between Christian Western Nations and Muslim Nation. The Zionist Crime Syndicate also instigates conflict between jews and everyone else – so it’s:

* Christian Western Nations vs. Muslim Nations,

* jews vs. Christian Western Nations,

* jews vs. Muslim Nations, and

* jews vs. Everyone Else.

* jews vs. Christian Western Nations, Muslim Nations and Everyone Else.

This situation enables the Zionist Crime Syndicate to recruit Mossad agents by telling them that they are needed to “save jews” around the world.

This situation enables the Zionist Crime Syndicate to recruit regular rank and file Jews as agents by telling them that they are needed to “save jews” around the world.

This situation enables the Zionist Crime Syndicate to use their purchased Mass Media to inject the idea that anyone exposing the criminal network is an “Anti-Semite”.

In short, the Zionist Crime Syndicate employs “jews” as both a shield and proxy army.

Use this insight to help guide your actions in the fight for freedom.

Spread the word.

30. Kousaburo

You elected a black man, then stand around scratching your heads wondering why he’s not doing any work! If you elect a Mormon then you’re screwed. We’re all screwed. Mormons are stupier than Scientologists.

31. SwordofJin117

Got both of my parents to vote in the Florida Republican Primary for RP (I’m underage). Feels GOOD to participate in the Revolution!

32. robin

Alert! Alert!People ask Ben Swann of Reality Check to check this out to see if the following video is true or fake. If it is true, it could be the key piece of evidence for voter fraud. It has gone viral on Facebook. I’m sure it would not be difficult to check out the authenticity of this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIfOUi-snzY .

We need a Reality Check here…
    Title of this video is: OBAMA CAUGHT TALKING MAINE VOTE FRAUD ON A HOT MIC WHILE ON HIS CELL PHONE. WE NEED TO VERIFY IF IT IS AUTHENTIC OR NOT….LISTEN… was on warnwire.com

33. MTLN13

Where is RP these days?? Anybody knows??

34. xXBCARLXx

its a wrap for ron paul guys. lets pack our bags and let the sheep keep livin there fantasy

35. yuirrr

Is the revolution over?
    Please, don’t tell me it is.
    Every damn newspaper is saying Mitt Romney will fight Obama along with the Mormon Jesus.