We Are the Ron Paul Revolution – And We Own the Future

1. Have fun with that "soulless animal". Don't say I didn't warn you.

2. Yes, you are a soulless animal, just like me and every other living creature. I think you're confusing being at the top of the food chain for some otherworldly gift. Being a human you perceive the ability to reason. You perceive the ability to overcome instincts. Your perception of such does not make it true. We are creatures of habit and instinct. Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, satanists, atheists. We are all equal. It is religion that tells people otherwise.

3. thanks for the video Jack

4. thanks for the video Jack

5. ◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘
    !!!DO YOUR PART, NEVER GIVE UP!!!
    ::re-post::

-- https://dougwead.wordpress.com/2012/03/24/an-update-on-the-georgia-caucus-scandal/

Richard L Richardson
    5030 Old Lexington Rd, Athens, GA 30605
    706-549-9558
    Chairman: Matt Brewster
    706-425-4973
    Vice Chair: Karen Schwind
    706-548-7546
    2nd Vice Chair: Tim Wright
    706-850-0057
    Athens-Clarke county GOP Contact Information
    (706) 546-4280

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

6. 2012 GOP Election RIGGED – This is going Viral (SHARE)

7. Lol troll harder noob. Kingdom: Animalia Phylum: Chordata Class: Mammalia Order: Fucking Primates Family: Hominidae Tribe: Hominini! Guess who is in that tribe with us moron? That is right chimpanzee and the bonobo. We are great apes along with gorillas and orangutans. Maybe I'm not the one who should take a biology class. Thanks for playing but you lose again.

8. Yeah dipshit, apes are a different species than humans, therefore humans are not apes.
    Take a fucking biology class and learn proper classifications.
    I'm right, you're wrong, and there's nothing you can do about it.

9. So frist you say that we aren't apes, I back up my argument with science. You then say I didn't respond to anything you said, which I clearly did, after you see that you failed at science you attack atheism by calling Hitler an atheist. I tell you he was Christian. You don't look it up to see if I am right, I have to show you the proof. Now you are saying it doesn't matter because he was a dictator... Yeah no, still counts, still a christian killing millions in the name of god.

10. More like I keep flushing and you keep bobbing up.

Obviously you DON'T know that DICTATORSHIP IS DICTATORSHIP no matter what you call it moron.

11. Look you have no ground to stand on anymore, you bring something up, I shoot it down. Instead of fighting for a point you made you try to make another one. You make up things about the science and history. Grats on being a common myopic fuck. We were just talking about Hitler and you move to Marxism, I'm not sure you know this but Hitler was a socialist. Not the same thing.

12. Sure, the entire Marxist regime of the 20th century too, eh.
    Oh, what a tangled web ye weave....

13. Lol learn to read. Here is a quote from Mein Kampf: "I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.."

Basically he was being a good christian: "But those my enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring here, and slay them before me." Luke 19:21. He was killing non-Christians because it said so in the bible. Learn to read get your facts straight.

14. LOL "umm, uhhhhh, HITLER WAS CHRISTIAN!"
    Sure, real church-goer.

BWAAHAHAHAHAA you suck

15. You are fucking myopic moron, look this shit up before post dumb shit. Hitler was a Christian, look it up. Using your logic because Hitler was Christian, all Christians are evil.
    Stalin* and Mao.. People seem to assume that because they abolished religion, they must be atheists. In fact, they did it to gain more power.
    Religion beats atheism by several orders of magnitude in number of people killed if you want to go with kill counts.

16. WTF are you talking about? I didn't ignore anything you said, I explained to you why you are wrong. Again if you really knew anything about DNA you could see that I am right. Also if you look up "Humanzee" it confirms everything I said. But no keep thumping that bible and believing we aren't apes...

17. The Morgan and Rockefeller clans are agents of the Rothchilds.
    The Rothchilds are Ashkenazi Jews.
    Ashkenazi Jews are the founders of Zionism.
    The USA was created by Freemasons from Europe.
    The Masonic order was infiltrated by the Illumiati, which was a Rothchild backed cult.

So the name you're looking for is "Rothchild".

18. Sure, and of course you'll say that Hitler, Staln, Mao, and Pol Pot weren't atheists.

19. There are animals and there are DUMB animals.
    And humans who choose to be dumb, are the dumbest animals of all.

20. Nice way to ignore every fucking word I said by rambling.
    Humans are still not apes.