Ron Paul Gains First Victory, Wins U.S. Virgin Islands Caucus

U.S. Virgin Islands Caucus

1. Ron Paul 29%
  2. Mitt Romney 26%
  3. Rick Santorum 6%
  4. Newt Gingrich 5%

1. Hi there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems with hackers?
    My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended
    up losing many months of hard work due to no data backup. Do you have any methods to
    prevent hackers?

2. Ron Paul Gains First Victory, Wins U.S. Virgin Islands Caucus Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I've really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I'll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again very soon!

3. Ron Paul is crooked. He stole all the money he have. He didn't earn it. Ron Paul is dishonest.

4. It takes about 10 minutes to register.

We only have 10 days to get him on the ballot, He only needs around 1550 more

google in Americans Elect

If Ron Paul gets 10,000 signatures, than he will be placed on the ballot.

Please lets give him a push.

5. It takes about 10 minutes to register.

We only have 10 days to get him on the ballot, He only needs around 1550 more

google in Americans Elect

If Ron Paul gets 10,000 signatures, than he will be placed on the ballot.

Please lets give him a push.

6. It takes about 10 minutes to register.

We only have 10 days to get him on the ballot, He only needs around 1550 more

google in Americans Elect

If Ron Paul gets 10,000 signatures, than he will be placed on the ballot.

Please lets give him a push.

7. RON PAUL HAS NOT WON A SINGLE STATE YET! WILL HE WIN ONE OF THE FOLLOWING?
    APRIL 24 - CONNECTICUT, DELAWARE, NEW YORK, PENNSYLVANIA, RHODE ISLAND
    MAY 8 - INDIANA, NORTH CAROLINA, WEST VIRGINIA
    MAY 15 - NEBRASKA, OREGON
    MAY 22 - ARKANSAS, KENTUCKY
    IF RON PAUL DOESN'T WIN HE SUCKS! LOL
    OBAMA 2012! OBAMA 2012! OBAMA

8. RON PAUL HAS NOT WON A SINGLE STATE YET! WILL HE WIN ONE OF THE FOLLOWING?
    APRIL 24 - CONNECTICUT, DELAWARE, NEW YORK, PENNSYLVANIA, RHODE ISLAND
    MAY 8 - INDIANA, NORTH CAROLINA, WEST VIRGINIA
    MAY 15 - NEBRASKA, OREGON
    MAY 22 - ARKANSAS, KENTUCKY
    IF RON PAUL DOESN'T WIN HE SUCKS! LOL
    OBAMA 2012! OBAMA 2012! OBAMA

9. Wow...I didnt really know that any with access to free media would believe that voting Obama makes sense...I find that pretty disturbing. I'm not claiming Paul is perfect, but his weaknesses are cracks. Obama's lies are dirty great chasms. You must see that Ron Paul is honest...Obama is not, therefore at least you will be able to communicate with the Paul presidency on things you disagree with. All you have to do is look at who pays Obama to know his policies are already decided. There's no hope

10. Voting Obama makes sense if you believe like him that the constitution is irrelevant and the right to due process is unnecessary NDAA gives you no due process even as an american citizen, but being as you have a job and looks like your self proclaimed university or whatever a "university myself" means. Perhaps you meant a college education, do some research, the constitution trumps all as far as law. Changing the law as deemed fit against the constituiton is TREASON president or not!

11. So how many delegates does ron paul have? lol lol. ron is currently in last place lol

12. I love your intriguing article. awesome stuff. I hope you write more. I will continue subscribing

13. Register and add your support for Ron Paul:

americanselect(dot)org

We need to get a huge number for him on that site!!!!!!!

Ron Paul R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]UTION 2012

14. RON PAUL WON'T WIN HIS HOME STATE OF KENTUCKY ON MAY 22. JUST WATCH! PROVE ME WRONG! LOL

15. CURRENT DELEGATE COUNT
    ROMNEY NOW HAS 568 DELEGATES
    SANTORUM HAS 261 DELEGATES
    GINGRICH 137 DELEGATES
    AND RON PAUL HAS 71.
    REMEMBER PAULTARDS THE FIRST TO REACH 1144 DELEGATES WINS THE REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTIAL NOMINATION LOL

16. this guy is delightfully annoying to the status quo Ron Paul 2012!!!

17. As for this zero votes thing? What are you talking about. He gets votes, just the least. He isn't being cheated out of votes. The exit polling and the public opinion polling back up the numbers Paul is getting. I've seen Ron Paul supporters cry about voter fraud in all these states, yet his numbers match up with the polls. Fact of the matter is the electorate rejects Ron Paul resoundingly.

18. So What you are saying is that, you actually don't know what's going on and you are stating things as fact when you admittedly don't know about?

Ron Paul may be in second for delegates, depending on the unbound ones, but he would probably need 75% of those to be in second. Romney has so many BOUND delegates that RP is way behind even if Romney loses out on his 'projected' unbound delegates. Romney is going to keep dominating many of the big prizes, where delegates are bound. Paul does horribly

19. I don't know how asking Americans to be responsible for themeselves and not having the government involved in your life, as extensively as they are now, is "retarded" either. If you wish to keep giving people checks that do NOT DESERVE them (disability medicare, social security, and veterans pay all are NOT included in this statement) while sitting on their butt, go ahead vote Obama. I sure do hope you have fun watching the socialist/communist Obama continue to destroy our country though.

20. If you would have read it thoroughly I did touch on all your points in some way or form. I highly disagree with you saying that I could not win in arguing Dr. Pauls policies. I do not closely watch fox news by the way. They are filled with lies too. I don't see where you have "destroyed" any of my right wing philosophies either. I consider "right wing", being a constitutionalist. If you think following the constitution is bad, move out of the country because it is the supreme law of the land.