Ron Paul Is the Only Candidate I Trust – Nassem Taleb, Author of “Black Swan”

1. Nicholas Taleb is a very smart man! I highly recommend his book "black swan"! I was recommend it by my advanced accounting professor.

2. Ron Paul Revolution 2012 - 3012

3. Being someone with a professional background in philosophy, I can join this man in saying: Ron Paul's argument is valid and sound. It is the only one.

4. Being someone with a professional background in philosophy, I can join this man in saying: Ron Paul's argument is valid and sound. It is the only one.

5. so many legit intelligent ones supporting ron paul. so many talking pointers supporting the rest.

6. I have a great deal of respect for Nassim Taleb. It is great seeing him endorse Ron Paul.

7. 6:00 In future news: Nassem Taleb found dead of heart attack.

8. "OH NO, someone acknowledged Ron Paul on our network. Destroy this segment ASAP. Fire that person. No one must know of this. Let the other networks know of this person."
    ---------- Dumb MSMedia.

9. I know you probably aren't going to read this but.. I like horses.. a lot. I'm moving to a field somewhere to learn from the best horses, and hopefully become one. Thank You.

10. I know you probably aren't going to read this but.. I like horses.. a lot. I'm moving to a field somewhere to learn from the best horses, and hopefully become one. Thank You.

11. it is my duty to support Ron Paul no matter what...I like the way this man thinks

Ron Paul 2012

Liberty Forever

12. The elite scum made the mistake of letting JFK slip into the presidency thinking he'd be easily controlled and he turned out to be a diehard civil freedom advocate. So what's the best way to ensure this doesn't happen again? Lie, steal elections, propagandize the minds of voters, and never let a REAL human get anywhere near the white house lawn. Zionists truly are the pond scum of this planet. Unless we educate people on their agendas nothing will change, because they own everything.

13. Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable. - John F. Kennedy

Hope something turns around, cause our situation is becoming worse by the minute.

14. Now that he's endorsed Ron Paul, he's gonna be introduced as "controversial author Nassim Taleb" from now on....

I got $5 on it.

15. Corporatists don't want Ron Paul to win. And they have infested all parts of our economy.

16. The monsters are winning:(

17. The monsters are winning:(

18. Corruption never ends. Ron is the one for the people and for that which America was started for. I do not think that is what the governing bodies in the States are now. It is as I see it as a contradictory self serving system. I simply see a living version which Orwell wrote on. The opposite of what Spock used which is Logic of course. Where is the logic in using banks to run the finances of a nation such as the Reserve? Where is the logic in spending billions on perpetual war? Not there.

19. thumbs up if you are the 302nd viewer

20. I'm a big Ron Paul supporter, I just don't see Ron Paul winning this because of the media and big corps. I know he can win this race, and honestly he is the only human being worldwide who's is running to save this country, it seems like he truly cares.