Ron Paul Is the Only Candidate I Trust – Nassem Taleb, Author of “Black Swan”

1. ***Irrefutable proof of voter fraud in Georgia, /watch?&v=g60TsnC9-u8***

***PLEASE THUMBS UP AND RE-POST***

2. I’m in the uk and even I know Ron Paul is the right idea, i mean come one he wants to end the fed!!!

3. Ron Paul is not electable, how many times must the MSM say it. The elites don’t want him fxcking everything up for them. Of course I still voted for him and will never stop supporting him.

4. he’s not winning because the votes are not being counted properly and they’re trying to cheat him out of winning because they’re terrorfied

5. LET~LIBERTY~PREVAIL

I love Ron Paul. <3

6. Metastatic government. Beautiful.

Carlos – don’t gives us that Keynesian stuff.

7. You said it this country, this country in nothing but retards worried about next american idol, this country is only worried about entertainment. My wife’s sister and daughter where at our house I am trying to show them educational shit right. 10 min. later there looking on youtube for kevin bacon. WTF my wife also I told her who to vote for so that’s at least an extra ron paul vote.

8. You said it this country, this country in nothing but retards worried about next american idol, this country is only worried about entertainment. My wife’s sister and daughter where at our house I am trying to show them educational shit right. 10 min. later there looking on youtube for kevin bacon. WTF my wife also I told her who to vote for so that’s at least an extra ron paul vote.

9. tell me about it. its like their truly is an alternate world out there which is completely separate from reality. who watches this anymore, confuses me. if ron paul has sooooo much support, who the fuck are they talking to when they flat out tell me, ron paul has no chance????? what confuses me even more are those who listen to him talk, and cannot see him message??? or worse yet, people who will vote for romney without every hearing a word from paul… ugh… this country…..

10. What The General Media has called the Battle for The GOP is over. I expect that the Battle for America is about to begin. Upon this battle depends the survival of Christian civilization. Upon it depends our own American life, and the long continuity of our institutions and our Empire. The whole fury and might of the enemy must very soon be turned on us. Obama knows that he will have to break us in this island or lose the war. If we can stand up to him, all America may be freed and the life of the world may move forward into broad, sunlit uplands.
    But if we fail, then the whole world, including the United States, including all that we have known and cared for, will sink into the abyss of a new dark age made more sinister, and perhaps more protracted, by the lights of perverted science. Let us therefore brace ourselves to our duties, and so bear ourselves, that if The RON PAUL REVOLUTION and RON PAUL 2012’s America last for a thousand years, men will still say, This was their finest hour.
    Paraphrase of: “Winston Churchill” and Wikipedia
    I have, myself, full confidence that if all do their duty, if nothing is neglected, and if the best arrangements are made, as they are being made, we shall prove ourselves once again able to defend our Island home, to ride out the storm of war, and to outlive the menace of tyranny, if necessary for years, if necessary alone..
    We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this Island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God’s good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.
    “Winston Churchill” and Wikipedia
    “TRUE BELIEVER”

11. 290,000 people voted in Mississippi, and Mississippi has a population of 3 million.

12. I am a Ron Paul supporter, but I know 9/11 was not an inside job. If you want to know why, read this entire article with an open-mind: skeptic(dot)com/eskeptic/06-09-11/

13. The media’s delegate counts put him in fourth place, but the actual delegate count puts him in second place.

14. There are a lot of stupid voters in this country, that’s why. Even though Ron Paul has more enthusiastic voters and bigger rallies, the other candidates have a lot of low-enthusiasm sheeple voting for them. Our Revolution is growing, but we’re still outnumbered, unfortunately.

15. simple. Vote fraud thats why we have to stay in the caucus and see how the votes are actually counted!

16. I’d vote for Taleb if he ran.

17. economy is a myth

By the 80s the gdp was at the lowest point, so somehow the so called economy must have been patched up. So this was long coming, likely ‘important people’ knew about it, others were likely ignored or dismissed, and many of us were fooled into thinking that the ‘economy’ is complicated, or told is our fault for not doing enough.

But the weird thing is that you do good, a lot of it, and by the rules and it is not good.

That is the clincher, it does not matter what field of work, expertise, or job you do: when that happens it simple means BS, there is trouble.

Just throw in some calculations relative to the # of adults, the graduated from anything, look at the # of businesses, the type, the products, the pay, and you’ll see that a minimum of 50 million jobs are needed. Do something useful with the computing, the economy knowledge, the law knowledge, and stop the political fight. It is ridiculous!

18. I don’t know there is a new vid out showing that on the internet poll he’s 50% way higher than the other 3.

19. I don’t know there is a new vid out showing that on the internet poll he’s 50% way higher than the other 3.