Rick Santorum: “Vote for Ron Paul”

If you’re not fooled by Rick Santorum’s fake conservatism, if you’re not dazzled by Mitt Romney’s pretty lies, if you won’t let Newt Gingrich scare you with his war propaganda, and if you want someone who can actually beat Obama, then you should obviously vote for Ron Paul.

1. Santorum got something right!

2. smartest thing he ever said!!!!

3. lol hmm... waste money overseas or waste money here? it would still be good bye america with rick santorum

4. no

5. Rick would have been better than what we have now. Good Bye America...

6. And you think the rest are honest?

7. what bothers me are the idiots who actually cheer for that lying rat

8. That’s really a good movie mentioned within this post regarding how to write a article, thus i got clear idea from here.

9. Someone should tell it to
    Debunking the latest from the New York Times on “smaller” government spending

10. real truth about ROMNEY faith read (CAN MITT ROMNEY SERVE TWO MASTER,S) written by TRICIA ERECkSON Daughter of MORMAN BISHOP it will make your hair curl. And GOOGLE 4MORMAN .ORG And MITT ROMNEY secret priesthood L. D. S. N and MITT ROMNEY BISHOP Of all ward,s in the state MASS. With MITT what will be first U.S.A. Or L.D.S. Check this one APOSTLE JOHN TAYLOR what he wrote in the book of discourses VOL 6 page 167 CHRISTIAN religion is NONSECENCE and a pack of lie,s the devil could not have created a better engine .Is this our savior or what we have know.

11. if you want find the real truth about Romney,s faith read (CAN MITT ROMNEY SERVE TWO MASTERS) written by TRICIA ERICKSON a MORMAN BISHOP,S daughter it will curl your hair and GOOGLE 4 MORMAN.ORG and MITT ROMNEY SECRET PRIESTHOOD with the L.D.S. and MITT ROMNEY BISHOP of the LDS. Ward,s in state of MASS. What come,s first USA or LDS

12. Can't dispute with you article, Wally, nevertheless dang, Charles, you're kooky!

13. Hello! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm undoubtedly enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.

14. I think everyone features a different view.

15. Congratulations on having one of the most sophisticated blogs Ive come across in some time! Its just incredible how much you can take away from something simply because of how visually beautiful it is. Youve put together a great blog space --great graphics, videos, layout. This is definitely a must-see blog!

16. What you said made a lot of sense. But, think about this, what if you added a little content? I mean, I dont want to tell you how to run your blog, but what if you added something to maybe get peoples attention? Just like a video or a picture or two to get people excited about what youve got to say. In my opinion, it would make your blog come to life a little bit.

17. Hey there this is kinda of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding knowledge so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

18. I believe this internet site holds some very good info for everyone. "The expert at anything was once a beginner." by Hayes.

19. I'd have to go along with with you one this subject. Which is not something I usually do! I enjoy reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to speak my mind!
    My Bolg : DepressionSymptomsMedication.com