Ron Paul 2012: America Must Be Free Again

1,158 Comments:

1. big brother is gradually closing the gap on america..

2. I am amazed at the dedication the trolls have to this system of disinformation; even after the election and Ron Paul leaving congress, people are still doing everything they can to discredit him.
    Buyer’s remorse on their part I guess. :)

3. I am amazed at the dedication the trolls have to this system of disinformation; even after the election and Ron Paul leaving congress, people are still doing everything they can to discredit him.
    Buyer’s remorse on their part I guess. :)

4. He was also the last one to uphold the constitution

5. Americans had their chance to rebuild the country from the rubble and to free the nation from statism, but they blew it!

6. How can I join the Ron Paul army that was in this video? I want to FIGHT against the Illuminati and our government!!

7. We can still vote for Ron Paul. SOME people want us to believe we can’t just because ”his campaign will no longer spend money on nominating contests due to lack of funds, effectively ending his campaign ”

YES WE CAN, NAZI

8. We can still vote for Ron Paul. SOME people want us to believe we can’t just because ”his campaign will no longer spend money on nominating contests due to lack of funds, effectively ending his campaign ”

YES WE CAN, NAZI

9. We can still vote for Ron Paul. SOME people want us to believe we can’t just because ”his campaign will no longer spend money on nominating contests due to lack of funds, effectively ending his campaign ”

YES WE CAN, NAZI

10. I’m STILL writing in Ron Paul in 4 days. ”ya can’t stop this!”

11. I’m STILL writing in Ron Paul in 4 days. ”ya can’t stop this!”

12. I’m STILL writing in Ron Paul in 4 days. ”ya can’t stop this!”