Ron Paul 2012: America Must Be Free Again

1,158 Comments:

1. Well.........if the Election is stolen from Dr. Paul there will be a REVOLUTION like the Civil War centuries ago. Our military men and women will fight for those of us who are too old to take up arms! I feel sure of the fact that they are catching onto who the real EVIL persons are, and it is just a matter of time before they are STOPPED!

2. He already is filling the stadiums!! Even with the "Establishment" trying their best to discredit him and black him out!! RON PAUL 2012!!!!!! Our President!! WE LOVE HIM!

3. Very well done!

4. Keep your hopes up. We are on track for a brokered convention and this is where Ron Paul will pick up a hefty sum of delegates. If we give up hope already, then the mass media has accomplished their goal.

5. Awsome ad. The elections aren't rigged. The media is rigged and the american citizens are brainwashed on a very deep and disturbing level. We can only hope that things turn around and our citizens are able to expose the extensive propaganda network before it's too late. Unfortunately it looks like this is Ron Paul's last run and he's not going to win it :(

6. I if i can i vote for him in this moment cuz the sistem sucks...

7. 4:11 lmao

8. Fuck santorum, OF COURSE, EVERYONE SHOULD STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THE BEDROOM.

9. If the elections were not rigged and the Media were not Backing everything out, Ron Paul would track Hundreds of Thousands of people and fill whole Stadiums.

10. From what i have seen, the elections are rigged, Americans. The only way Ron Paul will go to the white house is with a revolution, so get to it! Support from Portugal! Oh, and share this video with everyone!

11. Ron Paul in California!!! I'm so exited that he is here. :D hopefully my friend can take me!!

12. That's right folks, we're all in danger all day everyday til the day we die! America is the most UNSAFE country in the WORLD. Newt says so!!!!! We're in danger folks. (Sence my sarcasm). But yeah I wish people would open their eyes and see what's going on to their freedom.

13. " I don't think the patriot act would have been passed if it was called the repeal the 4th amendment act" Quotes like that are why I love Ron Paul. I don't care if he wins this silly republican pageant I'm going to write him in if he doesn't. Ron Paul or no one at all.

14. BOSS. Ron Paul 2012

15. Ron Paul, I (un)officially grant you the title of "Big Boss".

16. wow HAY EVERYONE IM JELOUS BECAUSE I WANT TO BE 1ST EVEN WHEN I DON'T CARE ABOUT WRONG PAUL

17. it has not got that bad yet honestly...they will have you start turning their guns on us before they kill themselves

18. RON PAUL OR NO ONE AT ALL

19. The numbers are bullshit! Run Doctor Paul! Run!

20. Isnt there an amemdnment that allows you people in the USA to use your arms(GUNS) aganist your government should it turn on its own people?...oh ya ya there is. I think its time you all excersize that right. This bullshit would be over in 1 night if everyone got together to bring down these NWO SCUM