Ron Paul 2012: America Must Be Free Again

1158 Responses

Processing your request, Please wait....

1,158 responses to “Ron Paul 2012: America Must Be Free Again”

1. Gary-1001 on the Path

I’m STILL writing in Ron Paul in 4 days. ”ya can’t stop this!”

2. Gary1111001

I’m STILL writing in Ron Paul in 4 days. ”ya can’t stop this!”

3. Gary1111001

I’m STILL writing in Ron Paul in 4 days. ”ya can’t stop this!”

4. 4panta

“Ideas spread, THEY can’t stop them. An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by ANY army or ANY government!”

THE FIGHT IS FAR FROM OVER !!

5. RK4000

good luck, but thats just like someone going up against husni mubarak 3 years ago. hopeless. THEY control everything, and can switch off ron paul with a flip of a button. its too late for america to be saved. sadly, not without physical protest. the people need to go out in the street and show their numbers. thats the only way. they need to take action. if 100 million refuse to pay their tax. the US gov will have something to think about.

6. 7areegaa

7. Marcus Fry

Song name?

8. AG3NTANTHRAX

I blocked you because your oblivious.
    You are the kind of person that would witness someone murder someone else and say to people asking about it, “no one was killed”.
    Mitt Romney supporters were CAUGHT IN THE ACT. You response, “those are rumors”.
    You are a tool, go vote for Obama.

9. Gijoehero45

Thanks for proving everything about my argument right with your first word. Bhahha, I’m a libertarian, I’m for free speech, I’m tough , a rugged individual, I don’t need no stinking government, people should be about allowed to disagree and have a free market of idea, and of course there’d be no discrimination. And then you call me a fag and block me on youtube; look up Fascism…you probably like to throw the word around nonsensically but you just provided a Definition 1 level example.merci!

10. JimmyBean456

What generation alive does know peace? You know a lot happened between Vietnam and Lybia(Obama’s first use of military power in wars not started before his presidency).

11. JimmyBean456

Obama and Romney didn’t do shit to Ron Paul. You just need to accept that, while you find Dr. Paul’s message to be revolutionary and inspiring those of us who bothered to care about politics before three years ago, find it old and archaic and aren’t impressed by arguments that would be very moving in a campaign against Williams Jennings Bryan. Now go to wikipedia and learn who that man is. But seriously you can call people sheeple and blame the establishment…or you just can accept reality.

12. alamoallies .

And so you’re voting for the man the media is proping up? You’re going to vote for a man the represents no change, or Obama’s “change?” Seems kind of counterproductive to me.

13. alamoallies

14. MindWarped

The U.S. government is like communists now. They’re going to control us, and what’s worse is they are doing it under the false guise that this is still a free society and democratic one. We’re between a rock and a hard place bro.

I’m sure you don’t think throwing a vote towards someone else is gonna change anything.

The cronies in charge got the message the people were sending through the Ron Paul movement. And what did they do? They shut him up, silenced by the MSM. Fox News NBC and the like

15. HailDaFins

16. MindWarped

Lets just say I have more faith in Romney to fix the economy and create jobs than II have in Obama who hasn’t shown an ability to do anything but spend the country into enormous debt.

Yes I am tired of picking between the lesser of two evils, but I have a family to support. Obama must go.

17. HailDaFins

18. alamoallies .

And yet, you will vote for a man that represents everything wrong with American politics?

19. alamoallies

20. MindWarped

It’s over, the constitution is over. Democracy is over. Whether we like it or not. Did you not hear about all the fixed ballots in the primaries against RP?

This country is doomed. There are too many sheep that follow what the National Media tells them.

This war must be taken to the ground, and a lot of people must be willing to die to take this country back.

21. HailDaFins

22. alamoallies .

Honestly, if Paul doesn’t get the nomination there is really no point in supporting him for president. Namely because he will retire soon, but also due to the fact that he does not expect to win the presidency. He just wanted to spread the message of liberty and what it means. While he’s done a damn good job of that, writing him in on a ballot would be futile because many states don’t allow write-ins. I predict that Paul might endorse Johnson. But unless he gets it nom, I’m voting for Johnson.

23. alamoallies

24. AG3NT ANTHRAX

I couldn’t agree more.
    “I’m a ‘die hard’ Ron Paul supporter, but I don’t think he will win. So I’ve decided to throw my vote at someone who is the complete opposite of what he stands for because I’m a bitch and I give up.”
    fuck you, fuck Romney, fuck Obama.
    Romney and Obama support the FED wholeheartedly. Just you wait for Quantitative Easing 3.
    (yes I am aware Romney just flip flopped and now claims he supports audit the fed. He’s just trying to scrap together some votes)
    Ron Paul or no one.

25. AG3NT ANTHRAX

I couldn’t agree more.
    fuck you, fuck Romney, fuck Obama.
    Ron Paul or no one.

26. AG3NTANTHRAX

I couldn’t agree more.
    fuck you, fuck Romney, fuck Obama.
    Ron Paul or no one.

27. AG3NTANTHRAX

I couldn’t agree more.
    fuck you, fuck Romney, fuck Obama.
    Ron Paul or no one.

28. alamoallies .

A vote for anyone else is a vote for anyone else. It is never wasted, unless of course you vote for someone who isn’t on the ballot. You are part of the problem. People vote party over principle and like I said, Romney is going to be no better than Obama. Aren’t you tired of voting for the lesser of two evils every election? The lesser of two evils is still evil.

29. alamoallies

30. MindWarped

Everybody and their mother knows its gonna be Obama or Romney at this point. Don’t be naive.

Like I said I dislike Mitt, but I hate Obama more at this point. A vote for Romney is a REAL vote against Obama. Voting for anybody else would be throwing your vote away.

31. HailDaFins

32. alamoallies

My solution would be never vote for someone you disagree with on most major issues. If you don’t like Obama, you are not going to like Romney any better. Of course it is a near impossible chance that Paul will get the nomination, but do you know who reflects his stance on most major issues? The candidate for the Libertarian party, Gary Johnson. If you like Paul, why wouldn’t you vote for him when voting for Romney for Obama would just contribute to the problem?

33. MindWarped

No shit Sherlock, what’s your solution? I don’t need to hear about the problems. I campaigned all over my state for Dr. Paul.

34. HailDaFins

35. 4pamiro3 .

I’m voting for the 2nd time in my life this election. The 1st time was in 1968. I didn’t cater to the idea of voting for the lesser of two evils, because evil is still evil. Now we have someone who is standing up for us promoting Freedom, Prosperity, and Peace. God Bless us in the USA.
    Ron Paul 2012, NO EXCEPTIONS.