77 responses to “Ron Paul: I’ll Unite Republicans & Democrats to Cut Spending”

1. my free ipad

I don’t even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was excellent. I do not know who you might be but undoubtedly you’re going to a famous blogger if you are not already Cheers! xrumer

2. Amir Ecan

╔>♦♦♦# COME ON IN AND CHAT #♦♦♦ <|
    ♦♦♦ ♦♦♦ ♦♦♦ ♦♦♦ ♦♦♦ ♦♦♦ ♦♦♦ ♦♦♦ ♦♦♦ ♦♦♦
    –==::All are welcome! ::==–

LETS MAKE THIS THE #1 MOST POPULAR CHANNEL

3. Rick Davis

Ron Paul is currently the third most influential person of 2012 according to current Time magazine poll. More influential than Barack Obama, Mitt Romney, and Rick Santorum combined. This is an unprecedented opportunity for us bypass the media blackout and draw national attention to the only candidate that can get this country back on the right path. Help Ron Paul get the attention he deserves and vote today.

Official voting ends on Friday, April 6, and the poll winner will be included in the TIME 100 issue.

Be sure to share this with EVERYONE you know.

4. Surfisher

Unless Ron Paul wins — the below is a Final Blow to FREEDOM!

NDAA — how it affects YOU, the US Citizen!

Prior to this 2012 infamy — BO signing the NDAA — no US military force could be Constitutionally used to WAGE WAR against US Citizens within the USA!
    The reason Clinton used in 1993 in Waco, TX — the FBI, BATF, SWAT to kill men (who may have broken the Law), and also kill and burn to death innocent women and children, that had different religious beliefs — NOT the US Military, which only stood by and did not participate.

Now, BO, has the POWER to determine that ANY US CITIZEN disagreeing in a “confrontational manner” is a TERRORIST! So, go ahead and start A Peaceful Revolution — your exercise of FREEDOM of Speech may be deemed “Detrimental to National Security”, and thus your actions termed as those of Terrorists, to be crushed by the greatest Military Power on Earth — OUR OWN ARMED FORCES — obeying the dictates of the Commander-In-Chief (our current and FUTURE occupier of the White House)!

5. AMER ICAN

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘
    DO YOUR PART, NEVER GIVE UP!!!

Richard L Richardson
    5030 Old Lexington Rd, Athens, GA 30605
    706-549-9558

Chairman: Matt Brewster
    706-425-4973

Vice Chair: Karen Schwind
    706-548-7546

2nd Vice Chair: Tim Wright
    706-850-0057

Athens-Clarke county GOP Contact Information
    (706) 546-4280
    ◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

6. still_believin

Ron Paul pamphlets on Abortion, Israel and the Federal Reserve written from an evangelical perspective can be downloaded free from the attached web site. These pamphlets are very effective on Christians that really care to know the truth. Give them a try and tell other Ron Paul supporters!

7. Surfisher

Ron Paul 2012 President — the only Real American!!!

There are two reasons Romney is “winning”:

1) Mitt’s huge bankroll is a tremendous edge, able to buy, buy and buy Votes!

2) The GOP has chosen to do whatever it takes to assure Mitt’s nomination (legally, unethically, and even down right fraudulently)!

See the shameful GOP’s actions in Maine:

Also, this video — http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDChEDnISOw — shows a blatant outrage of another GOP delegate fraud!

If you love America — VOTE for Ron Paul . If you don’t — go to China!

8. French Canadian

EXCERPTS from: http://mediamatters.org/blog/201201050012

The Alex Jones Show and Jones’ website Infowars.com have turned into a virtual get out the vote organization for Paul’s campaign. Jones has repeatedly urged followers to donate, volunteer and vote for Paul. Jones’ attention isn’t a one-way street: Paul has appeared on Jones’ radio program at least thirteen times since the beginning of 2010 and said he relies on shows like Jones’ to “get the truth out.”

Paul has appeared on Jones’ program since 1996. In 2007, Jones donated $1,000 to Paul’s 2007 presidential campaign. New York magazine reported that Jones is a “longtime friend” of Paul and he “takes some credit for Paul’s rise to prominence, calling his radio show ‘part of the concrete slab that the Ron Paul rocket is fueling on.’”

Jones is also a “dear friend” of Fox News senior judicial analyst and fellow 9-11 conspiracy theorist Andrew Napolitano. Napolitano regularly hosts Paul on his Fox Business program and gives him favorable coverage. Napolitano was a guest speaker at a Paul fundraiser in 2009.

During a June 28, 2011, interview, Jones asked Paul about the media pulling “dirty tricks” against him. Paul responded, in part, that he relies on people like Jones to “help get the truth out.”

Alex Jones has repeatedly praised and backed Ron Paul’s presidential bid on his radio show. Jones is also the publisher and director of Infowars.com, which has posted numerous pieces praising Paul’s policy positions and explicitly encouraging readers to support his campaign.

In 2009, Jones started an effort to draft Paul to run for president again in 2012. Jones’ Infowarsshop.com sold t-shirts with the words “Draft Ron Paul 2012″ and pointing to Infowars.com.

During a January 21, 2011, interview, Jones told Paul he’s “drafting you right here” and if he runs, “you’ve got my full support of our millions of listeners.”:

JONES: I don’t think you have any choice but to run for president. And, or bare minimum Senate. And it is your destiny, Congressman Ron Paul. You’re almost forty years of standing up for liberty. And, so I’m drafting you right here and I know my listeners are. And if your health holds up — you’ve taken care of yourself. Barring that, I just hope and pray, sir, that you do run for president. And I think the sooner you announce, the better, so we can get the money and the energy and the grassroots behind you. And I want you to know you’ve got my full support of our millions of listeners.

In a December 20, 2011, video, Jones told followers that Paul is “the only one who isn’t a carbon taxing, open border promoting, Obama socialist healthcare loving globalist like Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, and others. Or for that matter Rick Perry.”

On the day of the Iowa caucuses, Infowars.com posted articles encouraging readers to “vote for Ron Paul” in a Drudge Report poll and ran a video showing why “Ron Paul is the ONLY candidate who will follow and defend the Constitution. The other guys only say they will.”

Jones’ Infowarsshop.com sells a t-shirt endorsing Ron Paul:

Infowars.com regularly highlights stories favorable to Paul, and defends him from attacks by the media and other politicians. Recent articles include such headlines as “Gingrich-Linked Propagandist Recycles Debunked ‘Racist’ Ron Paul Smear”; “NY Times Attacks Ron Paul For Living in the Real World”; “Iowa Outcome Ideal for Ron Paul”; “CNN Deliberate Insider Hit Job on Ron Paul”; “Ron Paul Doubles Vote Tally, Captures Equal Number of Delegates As Romney & Santorum”; and “Ron Paul is in The Fight of His Life, We Must Stand With Him!”

Infowars.com has implored readers “to donate as much as they can afford to Paul’s campaign today.” For example:

A December 8 Infowars.com article stated: “Now has never been a more important time to get behind Ron Paul’s 2012 presidential campaign, and we encourage all our readers to donate either before or on the day of the next scheduled money bomb by visiting http://www.ronpaul2012.com/.” The same message was sent to subscribers of Infowars’ email newsletter on December 7.

A December 16 Infowars.com article asked readers “to donate as much as they can afford to Paul’s campaign today. In just over two weeks 2011 will be over and all supporters will be eligible to give up to another $2,500 in 2012. Go to the Ron Paul 2012 website to donate now.”

A December 16 Infowars.com article asked readers to “help make this year’s Tea Party Day Moneybomb a success” and linked to a Ron Paul campaign donation page.
    Jones has regularly fundraised for Paul while he’s appeared on his show. For instance:

On April 5, 2011, Jones told Paul that the “day you announce we’re going to try to setup a money bomb.”

During a June 28, 2011, interview, Jones told Paul he has “a good chance” of becoming president and said, “we’ve got to supercharge your campaign.” Jones later asked Paul, “what can they do to be part of this second American revolution, or the restoration of the Republic? Give us the orders from the headquarters. What do we do to supercharge a campaign that’s already on fire?” Jones later asked, “And when’s the next money bomb? And folks can give right now at RonPaul2012.com.”

During an August 31, 2011, interview, Jones told his listeners to “donate at RonPaul2012.com, knock on doors, get involved in your party precincts, become a delegate. Ron Paul can win and will win if we get behind him.”

On December 13, 2011, Jones reminded listeners to get active for Paul: “RonPaul2012.com. It is absolutely essential, obviously, everybody go out and get ready to try to be delegates, everybody hit the ground in Iowa. I know I have family who’s actually gone to Iowa, so there is a massive grassroots operation. All the different ways people can get involved are at RonPaul2010.com.” Jones later said that “now is the time for the maximum effort. And certainly, I’m glad you ran again, look at the incredible effect you and others have had since your last run four years ago. You’ve got a real shot if people believe and take action.”

9. French Canadian

Robin,

I have just finish listening to the Alex Jones Show. I’m so glad you have seen it today. Now, you can make your own opinion. It was a good show, maybe not as good as usual… I think he is a bit overwork these days. But I can say that usually, most every day I say to myself: This is his best show so far…lol

I came on his show because on the Internet, Alex Jones was bashed everywhere. He is more bashed than the Islamists, Jews and Ron Paul combined. So I thought to myself, that he must be doing something right, so I decided to find out for myself. I was right, he was doing something right. The best show on the Internet. I am a faithful daily listeners since 4 years in a half.

I am retired for many years and I have time to do researches on the Net… and Infowars is the best documented site out there… period. I’ve seen them all. This is the top of the top. Knowing history from all perspectives, I think I am a good juge of the information out there. What puzzles me is why your husband is wondering who Alex is working for. Does he also wonder who Ron Paul is working for? Both works for no one else but the American people… both want to return your country to it’s Constitution status.

Did you see how Lyndon Larouche at 90 years old is in great shape and his thinking clearly? WOW! And to think that some folks believe that Ron Paul is too old… lol what a joke! He is ONLY 76 years old, he has 14 years ahead of him before he reaches Larouche age.

By the way Robin, I do not beleive that you are waisting your time on Ron Paul’s site. Okay, we know that whatever good we say about Ron Paul is well known by his supporters… and we also know that whatever we says to the kids trying to hyjack this site is pointless, they don’t want to hear it. That said, still, I believe it is important you stay here. WHY? Because we need to keep the flame alive. We need a site were we can acclaim Ron Paul’s victories and be upset and mad when they cheat him.

I say WE, although I am from Canada, because I am just as involved with you Americans about this critical election. I know that if Ron Paul doesn’t win… that’s it for you and for me and for the whole world.

1. robin

French Canadian,
      Thank you. I agree. You also do an amazing job writing English. It really hasn’t been a waste of time because I have learned some important lessons about how to approach family, friends and strangers alike about why Ron Paul is the only sane choice we have. I’m always encouraged when people around the world are watching what we do because it affects everyone no matter where they live. It’s also opened my eyes to a world that I’m glad I’m not a part of. Today I talked with my neighbor that has a radio show and he asked me if it were between Romney or Obama, who would I vote for, and I said I will write Ron Paul in if I have to? I have to vote my conscience and there is no difference between the two of them. They are both controlled by the same people. I’ve been asked this many times from people. As far as my husband, he is a skeptic, so although he is voting for Ron Paul and working on his campaign, he is not sure whether he won’t be used as a tool like they did with Boris Yeltsin to get the people to accept change. If we are the ones that start a revolution of sorts, then they can tell us it was our choice when they make it fail, so we will accept whatever we are told to do. It happened in Russia. Many Russians support Putin because he is dealing with organized crime. Many also believe he is fighting the New World Order. He is a very religious man. Do you get a chance to watch Ben Swann’s Reality Check? I have a great deal of respect for him for dealing with stories no other journalist will touch. Make sure if you watch his program to go to You Tube because the more views he gets, the more likely others will watch them.

10. French Canadian

Robin,

You are right about: “… but it is a small group of Zionists who are running things, not the entire Jewish race.”

But Iwill go a bit further. Who gives the power to that small group of Zionists? Thay IS the question. It is governments all over the world. Why do they do this since they are neither Jews or Zionists? Another BIG question! Now who is more guilty! The small group of Zionists or the big governmentss who allow them to have this power?

Robin, you have wisdom, and you are sounding more and more like Alex Jones that you would love, if only you would listen to ONE of his daily show…lol. No kidding, you have the same wisdom as him and Ron Paul. And that is a HUGE compliment coming from me. I rarely say this about a person. Keep the good work Robin!

1. French Canadian Israeli Agent

Nice piece of Propaganda, Israeli Shill.

You’ve exposed yourself more than once, you credibility is ZERO. You’ve complained others wouldn’t debate you yet when they tried you refused to debate them, only calling for their censorship and slandering them as racists and or nazi sympathizers. Your hoping to catch the misinformed the ones that haven’t been keeping up with the comments. All one has to do is do a little review to see what it is you really are. You cannot refute the videos posted against you and your kind, the endless quotes from the Talmud and current Israeli leaders the footage of Zionist Racists and their demented actions, the News footage, and the home videos. You are an agent, nothing more. You are a parasite, the rotten apple in the bushel and if not dealt with accordingly you will spoil the bunch.

2. French Canadian Israeli Agent

Hi I’m “French Canadian”

No matter what it’s not the Zionists !

Blame someone else not them !

Sounds like the average Jew.

“This guy, that guy, over there, not me !”

Every time…

1. French Canadian Israeli Agent

Oh and never forget this one:

You are right about: “… but it is a small group of Zionists who are running things.

You must really think all Goy are stupid, huh? Yeah, that’s right we just gave them all that power…

Nice try. I’m going to compose a post from all you’ve posted and some of the posts against you and from now on that is what will follow you around.

Fight Internet Disinformation Agents with Fire.

3. JTM91

Get out of here spawn of satan ! Spread your coverup nonsense somewere else !

4. robin

French Canadian,
      Just wanted to say thank you for having a dialogue, and we did watch an Alex Jones program today and it was one of the best ones according to my husband. Basically, he said to get involved at the local level. Of course, he is still not sure about Alex Jones(skeptic), but he still watches his program from time- to- time to compare with other sources of information. My husband said to stop wasting my time on here and he is right. Everyone has to learn the hard way even the “enlightened”. This is one of the reasons that people dismiss people in the truth movement, but we all have to find out the hard way. So, continue what you’re doing, and I hope it gets you what you want=an audience of already like=minded people….

1. Batman

Yes, Stop wasting your time here, go watch your Alex Jones. Your hopelessly lost and your husband is too. Goodluck ! :D

-Batman

11. robin

What I would say to those of you who use the term “Jews” to get out of the dark ages. Many of you have talked about David Duke, well if you listen to him, he makes a distinction between “Jews” and “Zionists”. Maybe if you presented it in a different way, people might listen, but instead you just turn people off and are undermining the truth movement. Maybe that is your objective as it is a great SIOPS operation and has been used many times. I would like to think that you are sincere and want people to see how they are being manipulated. Even Louis Farrakhan agrees with David Duke=very odd bedfellows, don’t you think? They both make this distinction. Maybe if you use different words, you might get some people to listen if that is what your real intent is. Remember, many Jewish people died on 9/11, but only 2 Israelis. Just because Obama was elected doesn’t mean ALL BLACKS support him. These are the kinds of gross generalizations that start wars and precipitate acts of violence.

1. DannyBoy

Are they to censor and replace every single word Jew in every quote or link to vid that is posted? I hope people already know that every single Jewish person in the world isn’t a Zionist. Even if authors of the videos and quotes weren’t educated or were to lazy to use the correct term of Zionist instead of Jew which refers to all people who share the same blood.

David Duke isn’t a racist, he had his day with the Klan when he was a kid but he openly disavows any beliefs they have. I think it was about the times and where he grew up if I remember correctly… David Duke has taken a lot of heat but he still shows his face, he’s even made an apology for his misguided youth. He does believe in racial pride, but for all races to be proud of their people. He has even openly said that any people that expect to rule over race another or kill another is racist and evil. Yea, he has a lot of “strange ones” that follow him I don’t know why because he’s not a racist or supremacist like them, but he’s also done a lot for race relations, I guess you can say the man is making up for his past beliefs. He does speak out against Zionism and I believe he is right, he’s even met with Anti-Zionist Jews and talks highly of them. I investigate everything I see and hear from multiple sources and I make up my mind.

There was a time I thought all Jews were involved, I was young afraid and ill informed. Later I didn’t believe any were, I came to believe in the “mystical” illuminati and even some other foolish things put out by the manipulators, then I began watching David Duke and researching history and politics. I began seeing patterns as world leaders seemed to go out of their way to receive what I learned to be the Zionist blessing. Even atheists did this. I wondered why. Then I began my extensive research on the Holocaust. That’s another long story that I don’t care to get into or feel comfortable posting on Dr. Paul’s site. Point is you really have to look at all points and research every piece of data. It’s almost like a giant spider web, if that makes any sense. Good luck, I hope you didn’t mind me sharing with you.

Cheers

My OPINIONS are not endorsed by Dr. Ron Paul

12. BRIAN

WOW I LOVE MY COUNTRY AND WHAT WE STAND FOR WHEN I HEAR WORDS LIKE JEW THIS AND JEW THAT KINDA REMINDS ME OF HITLER AND THE THINGS HE SAID U PEOPLE SHOULD BE ASHAMED AND IF THEY CONTROLLED THE GOV DO U THINK ABORTION WOULD BE LAWFUL IN THIS COUNTRY? BIG CORP. OWN THIS COUNTRY THAT IS WHY ONLY THE POOR GO TO PRISON AND THE RICH DO WHATEVER THEY WANT WAKE UP THIS COUNTRY BELONGS TO THE PEOPLE NOT THE FED NOT BIG CORP. BUT TO YOU AND ME AND THE LAZINESS OF AMERICANS IS THE REASON WE LET IT GET SO FAR OUT OF CONTROL

1. Agent Lynch

Brian you are the perfect example of what we are trying to achieve in this wonderful FREE country. Way to go son, you are a True American, now go watch some more Television and Hollywood movies, read your 100% TRUE history books endorsed by the ADL ! You should think about joining the United States Military when you get of age, try the United States Marine Corps like I did when I was 17, I hear they are “extra friendly” towards Israelis these days because they know what’s really going on, so that might be right up your alley ! Aye Sport? LOL

2. pigmanpigman

Brian you are what the establishment means when they use the term “worthless eater”

Go die now.

13. robin

We have evolved so little as a species, and my younger son is right when he says it’s just a matter of time before we end our civilization and this blog is a perfect example why….So little hope for humanity here…

1. Scott R

Robin I was starting to think the same thing… I came here to talk economics and free market with folks that I hope feel the same and I get jew bashing and porn lately. It is truly a shame what some are doing on this blog. But that’s the internet for you. Take the good with the bad.

I still have hope for us all. It really starts with family values because our leaders represent US. Based on what I see, our SYSTEM is working perfectly. We are getting exactly what we deserve. It takes real work to educate and change things. It has to happen from the bottom up and with the young people. Right now all I see is Facebooking and Dances with Stars and an entire generation that has no religious values, and just wants everything handed to them by the government. It takes real work to change this. I think it can happen here in Detroit where the entitlement system has already failed and people can see the result of not balancing the budget.

1. Those who say others are unevolved as a defence are the clearly the least evolved

You two are total and complete idiots, your right some of us haven’t evolved.

To all the rest, the strong must engage in the eternal struggle to hold his own against the weak.

2. robin

Scott,
        You have to have hope/faith especially if you have children, and the only control you have is over your own integrity and to be involved in your community. I want a future for my children and their children. My husband is getting together with an economics professor in town who supports Ron Paul and they are going to put something together to educate people where we live.(a Tom Paine kind of pamphlet, etc). Our primary isn’t until June. I’m hoping we can get someone on our neighbor’s radio show to talk about Ron Paul. We care a lot about our community and have tried to be as involved as possible, but this has taught us to be even more involved. Now we know our local sheriff=the most powerful person in our community, and he knows us. That’s where it will start. We are hoping to become more educated in economics, so we can talk more intelligently with others about this issue. I have so many questions myself. Joseph Campbell, who we have a great deal of respect for, addresses exactly what is going on in this blog and across America in terms of our belief systems and where they come from and why the only way to open people’s minds is to deal with their emotional argument for believing something. Most people base their opinions on emotion, not reason. I am acutely aware of what is going on in terms of the New World Order(something it doesn’t sound like you know about) and what many on here are concerned about, but it is a small group of Zionists who are running things, not the entire Jewish race. Most people are not aware of The New World Order, but it’s up to you if you choose to find out for yourself. I didn’t know anything about it or even believe it was true until 9/11 when we starting doing our research. Unfortunately, many of these people on here are undermining the truth movement by alienating, not educating people so they can hear our concerns. That’s what SIOPS operations do. Most Jewish people aren’t even aware of The New World order and that they are being used as a tool and that is true for people I know who are Christian Zionists. For many, it will have to affect them directly or see how they are being deceived. That is often very painful for most people. Believe me, we never thought we would believe in what we do, but the evidence is overwhelming. Our worldview changed after 9/11 and it continues to change. I also know that for many it will be difficult to believe what we have come to believe because you have to do your own research and find out for yourself. Many of these people have said that to me, and I agree with them. Our family is now opening their eyes as we continue to talk about what we have researched. Then once you see what is going on, what to do about it? Denial is a very powerful force and why so many people don’t want to talk about 9/11, or look into why the official story can not be true. That’s the only way to wake up. So, I wish it were as simple as you have come to believe. I know things now, so I know that there has been an agenda for a long time, but how to stop it, is another story. It’s certainly not what I see people doing on here.

14. nevadasmith

In an opinion piece in The Wall Street Journal, published yesterday on March 20, Congressman Paul Ryan finally lets “the cat out of the bag”; On January 15, 2013, just before our next President is Inaugurated, The Day of destiny for the Budget and Deficit will be upon us all. Knowing Politicians the way we all know them, invariably The American Budget and Deficit crisis will again be a “can kicked down the road”.The Budget and Deficit Armageddon will be faced at the beginning of the next Presidential Term, should not The Man,The Statesman who has spent his whole life preparing for this moment be the One to lead us?Is it not The Duty of every Republican, no everyone who cares to call themselves an American to now Rally around The One Man who almost his whole Public Service Career has been a Cassandra to This pressing Fiscal crisis.Back in The day, before the richest man in the world Mexican Billionaire Carlos Slim owned a controlling interest in the New York Times, I would have expected The Times-”All The News That’s Fit To Print”-to be one of Ron Paul’s Staunchest advocates. I would have expected to see every day when a new MIT Sloan School of Management Professor who used to be on The Federal Reserve or IMF, or Billion dollar Fund manager, or Improbable Trader bestseller book writer, or another member of Congress or Senator, that comes out in support of a Paulian Economic Policy without saying Ron Paul,That The NYT’s to gently guide its readership, The American People to the obvious conclusion. The Day of Fiscal Reckoning is Coming so Vote For The Man Who Reckoned It Was Coming. I don’t think I can count on Rupert Murdoch’s Wall Street Journal or Bloomberg’s News. Or any other New Media Outlet that depends on a pretty face or five second news blip to survive, to give full exploration to the serious dilemma of our time.I am an Optimist and a sentimentalist: I still think that all will come out all right; this fight will be won on November 6, 2012. And I will have been part of something so special; to paraphrase Winston Churchill: If America “lasts a thousand years men will still say this was their finest hour”

1. SADDAM SALAM

Winston Churchill exposes the Zionists

International Jews

In violent opposition to all this sphere of Jewish effort rise the schemes of the International Jews. The adherents of this sinister confederacy are mostly men reared up among the unhappy populations of countries where Jews are persecuted on account of their race. Most, if not all, of them have forsaken the faith of their forefathers, and divorced from their minds all spiritual hopes of the next world. This movement among the Jews is not new. From the days of Spartacus-Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, and down to Trotsky (Russia), Bela Kun (Hungary), Rosa Luxembourg (Germany), and Emma Goldman (United States), this world-wide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilization and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality, has been steadily growing. It played, as a modern writer, Mrs. Webster, has so ably shown, a definitely recognizable part in the tragedy of the French Revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the Nineteenth Century; and now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their heads and have become practically the undisputed masters of that enormous empire.

Terrorist Jews

There is no need to exaggerate the part played in the creation of Bolshevism and in the actual bringing about of the Russian Revolution, by these international and for the most part atheistical Jews, it is certainly a very great one; it probably outweighs all others. With the notable exception of Lenin, the majority of the leading figures are Jews. Moreover, the principal inspiration and driving power comes from the Jewish leaders. Thus Tchitcherin, a pure Russian, is eclipsed by his nominal subordinate Litvinoff, and the influence of Russians like Bukharin or Lunacharski cannot be compared with the power of Trotsky, or of Zinovieff, the Dictator of the Red Citadel (Petrograd) or of Krassin or Radek — all Jews. In the Soviet institutions the predominance of Jews is even more astonishing. And the prominent, if not indeed the principal, part in the system of terrorism applied by the Extraordinary Commissions for Combating Counter-Revolution has been taken by Jews, and in some notable cases by Jewesses. The same evil prominence was obtained by Jews in the brief period of terror during which Bela Kun ruled in Hungary. The same phenomenon has been presented in Germany (especially in Bavaria), so far as this madness has been allowed to prey upon the temporary prostration of the German people. Although in all these countries there are many non-Jews every whit as bad as the worst of the Jewish revolutionaries, the part played by the latter in proportion to their numbers in the population is astonishing.

‘Protector of the Jews’

Needless to say, the most intense passions of revenge have been excited in the breasts of the Russian people. Wherever General Denikin’s authority could reach, protection was always accorded to the Jewish population, and strenuous efforts were made by his officers to prevent reprisals and to punish those guilty of them. So much was this the case that the Petlurist propaganda against General Denikin denounced him as the Protector of the Jews. The Misses Healy, nieces of Mr. Tim Healy, in relating their personal experiences in Kieff, have declared that to their knowledge on more than one occasion officers who committed offenses against Jews were reduced to the ranks and sent out of the city to the front. But the hordes of brigands by whom the whole. vast expanse of the Russian Empire is becoming infested do not hesitate to gratify their lust for blood and for revenge at the expense of the innocent Jewish population whenever an opportunity occurs. The brigand Makhno, the hordes of Petlura and of Gregorieff, who signalized their every success by the most brutal massacres, everywhere found among the half-stupefied, half-infuriated population an eager response to anti-Semitism in its worst and foulest forms.

The fact that in many cases Jewish interests and Jewish places of worship are excepted by the Bolsheviks from their universal hostility has tended more and more to associate the Jewish race in Russia with the villainies, which are now being perpetrated. This is an injustice on millions of helpless people, most of whom are themselves sufferers from the revolutionary regime. It becomes, therefore, specially important to foster and develop any strongly-marked Jewish movement which leads directly away from these fatal associations. And it is here that Zionism has such a deep significance for the whole world at the present time.

Winston S. Churchill.

15. robin

For those who continue to tell me to wake up, I am awake. We have done the research on the New World Order for years, but you too are part of the problem, but you can’t see it. You are leading the charge to keep people asleep, but are unable to see it. You are doing exactly what you dislike about Zionists. Funny how that works in human behavior….Mirror, Mirror on the Wall…

1. SHUTUP ROBIN YOUR YOUR OWN WORST ENEMY

Mirror mirror on the wall Robins face is over all.

1. robin

If you were in my English class, I would tell you to enter this poem into one of the many poetry contests.

1. Robin

So many of you teachers believe you know it all, step out of your liberal mindset and see the world for what it really is, a battle ground, survival of the fittest. When others live life like that we must do the same to keep our foot hold secure. There is no wishing hoping praying it will go away, it is what it is and you must become as strong as they.

Face it Zionism is not peaceful and for some reason whenever someone mentions it you act as though they are grouping all the Jews as a whole. Is it because you yourself cannot distinguish the difference and feel uncomfortable discussing the fact? Then you are the racist my dear and you are hiding from yourself.

Jewish Rabbis being beaten by Zionists in Israel

Whether you want to do the math and believe the words strait from the horses mouth is up to you. Or you can believe the 3rd party guy, be my guest but stop engaging with people who are here to spread awareness and a warning to supporters of the Zionist regime in Israel and or the lies Zionists have told through history that damage the credibility of all Jewish people. That is what’s antisemitic in my book. Holding individuals accountable for their words and actions is justice for humanity.

1. robin

As long as you believe that pillage and plunder is the answer, then we are not functioning any higher than the animal world. I actually believe animals are more evolved when people use this argument about survival of the fittest. Maybe it’s time to use more than 10% of our brain. An eye for an eye never works. Look at history my dear friend.. Did you ever watch the game of survival created by a computer programmer? What kind of a society survived? We need to start working together.

2. Robin

Robin, I don’t watch any Television. I read, and get my news from multiple sources on the net. I get out, meet with ‘certain’ people all that jazz.

Go ahead, continue with your misguided rhetoric. As I said some of you Grammar School teachers are the most immature, know it all, lib-tard Goyim I have ever met. I could sit back with a schnapps and watch you all day with amusement, but never admiration.

You don’t even realize it is you who has been indoctrinated and bred to use a lesser extent of your brain. All rational thought is overridden by emotion, liberalism and the fantasy of higher evolution through your imaginary superior intellect. You forget the way the world works and how the rest of the world thinks. You characterize us as mindless brutes when we are the reason you even exist. You emphasize on your warped views in order to protest that you are superior that we are the lesser because of our clear vision of reality. You may be a teacher but you have no idea of who I am. Nor, will I be so foolish as to try to explain over the web. For all I know you aren’t an English teacher, not that that matters in the very least.

3. Robin

The strong must engage in the eternal struggle to forever hold his own against the weak. -AH

4. robin

The Game of Life is a program created by a programmer to see what characteristics of a society are important for our survival…Look it up. We don’t have TV either. We read and use the internet as a tool for research. We get involved in our community, which is a great way to learn. No, I don’t think I know more or less than anyone on here. All our knowledge is different as well as how we interpret and respond to what we read and hear. That is often based on personal experiences , the way we grew up and the people we associate with. I believe our educational system has failed because it was intended to. It keeps people polarized. Just look at this blog. The grand experiment is working….

2. Triton

You believe in the most idiotic of conspiracy Robin. Manufactured disinformation. You probably are one of those very entities.

1. robin

Sorry to disappoint you but I’m not working for anyone, but of course, you are bound and determined to think otherwise. Many of you remind me of some of my student’s antics=elementary and junior high school…Where are the grown-ups here?

1. Robins Egg

As I said, some of you “Educators” are the most immature people I have ever met.

16. robin

By the way, someone has assumed my name on here since I have been the only Robin. So, I did not write the previous message, and beware who is speaking for me. You are so funny whoever you are. Again, playing games isn’t going to open the minds of people, but it’s obvious people are doing this for ATTENTION! We have relatives in Syria and they are very worried right now. They also are very aware of the New World Order….Fear works in mysterious ways….

1. Agent Lynch

If you had relatives in Syria then your eyes wouldn’t be wide shut. Yes, I have been watching your comments here for quite some time now.

1. robin

Interesting that you are following me. Not sure why…We just have different perspectives about how things are put out there. Sorry to disappoint you but I do have relatives in the Middle East who know about the New World Order, yet they don’t deal with it in the way some people do here. They have more reason to then you do. We will never see eye=to-eye on this. This is what will be the downfall of our civilization is the need to be right and to force everyone to think and act like we do. Think back to when you were in school…How did your teacher open your mind to something that went against your belief systems, or make you curious to find out about a new idea? Hit you over the head with a baseball bat, or by teaching you to think creatively and critically. That takes time and patience, which it appears many simply don’t have. So, think what you will because that is a right we all have in this country, but know that you won’t open up very many people using the methods many are using.

17. Turn The Lights Down Low and Fall Asleep

Hey Zionists sucks when the truth gets out don’t it?

To kill a snake you must cut off the head… Who’s the big player?

Benjamin Freedman’s 1961 speech

Mr. Freedman is a former Jew, and I mean a FORMER Jew. He has fought the Communist world conspiracy tooth and nail, and stands today as a leading American patriot. We now take you to the speaker’s platform to present Benjamin Freedman.

Transcript: http://servv89pn0aj.sn.sourcedns.com/~gbpprorg/obama/benjamin-h-freedman-1961-speech.html

Beginning Quote: “Here in the United States, the Zionists and their co-religionists have complete control of our government. For many reasons, too many and too complex to go into here at this time, the Zionists and their co-religionists rule these United States as though they were the absolute monarchs of this country. Now you may say that is a very broad statement, but let me show you what happened while we were all asleep”

“Thunder only happens when it’s raining, players only love you when they’re playing”

18. Bailey

Wow, Where did all the habarats come from?
    Ignore the jews and their BS.
    Their time is almost up.

19. Phyllis B.

Here is a great way to “Support the Troops”

I ordered a bunch of “star of david” patches. You know – the ones with the blue star – just like on the flag of Israel.

I started distributing them to soldiers and thanking them for their service.

To be truly “jewish” about it – you need to walk up to a US soldier in uniform and ask him if he wants to “buy” a one to commemorate his service.

Only $20.

LOL

20. Scott R

Folks, we have to stay focused on what is important here. The economy. If we allow our government ie Obama to continue to buy votes with entitlements, and play class warfare the US government will fail. The path Obama has us on IS NOT sustainable. Our debt to GDP ratio is over 100%!!! All the printing HAS to stop before gas hits $8 / gal. We can not afford to keep bailing out everyone everywhere. It is the same as stealing right out of the hands of our seniors on fixed incomes / the poor. It is interesting that the poor support the entitlements for the most part so they are locked into this path of self destruction. Job growth is the answer which can be achieved by allowing the free market to determine which good / services are in demand. Let us spend our own money and leave us alone!

The Middle East is a MESS…. and a serious money pit. We need to put those dollars into the defense of the US borders, and Navy to keep us safe from attack. We can not and should not be doing the nation building around the world.

1. MimiRosenblat

So your just going to stand by and watch Iran commit anothe r holocaust and watch then destroy Israel? You make me sick. Maybe one day the Jewish people will be stronger than you and remember all youve done to us maybe then you wont be so quick to turn tail. Your peoples time is approaching. I cant imagine you being around much longer after all youve done enough already so laugh it up and live it up animals. Israel will not fall and you will face the tip of the sword of justice.

1. Harold Cohen

We The Jewish People will NEVER AGAIN allow you to perpetrate another holocaust upon us.

You are dangerous vermin.

That is why we control you.

21. John from Phoenix

We will, in fact, defeat you.

The awakening is happening all around you.

And like a forest fire – you will be consumed in a holocaust.

A real one this time, Moshe.

1. Robin

I’m not agreeing with your post but let me provide a topic for discussion:

Someone once put to me this way:

Stalin Killed over 20 Million people, maybe more. Supposedly Hitler killed 6 Million total, then they say 6 Million Jews, but then they say there were gays and gypsies and others too. Where’s the new total? All I hear is 6 Million Jews. Or are the others just not as important? Also I find it interesting that the first claims were 20 Million and it’s gone down to 6 Million as the age of information progressed. Who knows, it might even go down further, I’m not an absolutist…

Can you name one Soviet Gulag ? How many Concentration Camps can you name ?

1. Harold Cohen

I have read the Gulag Archipelago.

It is a 2,000 page indictment for crimes against humanity. Chief among the accused is of course Stalin who, if justice exists, is currently serving 60 million consecutive life sentences in Hell. But as Solzhenitsyn abundantly documents, the Gulag death-camps were part of Lenin’s vision from the very beginning. (In January 1918, he stated his ambition of “purging the land of all kinds of harmful insects”, in which group he included “workers malingering at their work”.) But it is not only the architects of Bolshevism who stand accused. It is also all the collaborators with oppression, from the camp guards who summarily executed prisoners too exhausted to stand to the people who informed on their neighbors. Complicit even are the passive victims of the Terror who, as Solzhenitsyn says, “didn’t love freedom enough” to fight for it from the beginning.

Needless to say, “The Gulag Archipelago” is not beach reading. (Although Solzhenitsyn’s searingly sarcastic style makes it anything but a dry collection of facts.) The evil that it obsessively documents is so dark that even reading about it is often difficult to bear. But anyone with pretentions of understanding the world we live in needs to go through it from first page to last.

That book documents a real holocaust. Not a fake one with lampshades and shrunken heads. As someone said – DNA analysis has proven all that false.

The jews are lying.

It’s all about control, extortion, swindles and getting you to fight their wars for them.

1. Agent Lynch

Can you imagine if we had been duped about the Holocaust this whole time? Would we be the evil empire?

Zionists tell truth about holocaust

1. BlutfahneInNeuschwabenland

Agent Lynch

The answer to your comment is : Yes, you are.

AufWiedersehen

2. pkk

The question is who put Lenin in power? The same bankers and people who control USA now. Some body who’s been prosecuted for 2000 years from different couvermants can not be innocent.

2. robin

Robin(the one that is posing as me)…Funny, because I do agree with you here. It’s something I have addressed as a teacher and why students do not learn about the Harvest of Despair and the mass murder of millions in Russia, and so many acts of genocide throughout history. Russian lives are worth less as are Arab lives, etc. etc…My husband’s family endured all of that during the reign of terror by Stalin. We have read Russian literature, and know the history, and you are absolutely correct, but remember the Cold War and the myth that was perpetuated that ALL Russians are evil? That’s no different than saying ALL JEWS are part of this agenda. That’s why I have tried to work on the ground floor=the education of our children and so they learn to think and are seekers of the truth no matter what it may be.

1. Agent Lynch

You said that dear, no one else is.

2. pkk

The Zionists sacrificed there own people, so they can build the most powerful empire they aver had. After this empire fall they have to go to the moon or they will be extinguished from the earth.

2. MimiRosenblat

You’ll be boiling in semen for eternity for that you stupid goy, just try it and we’ll slaughter you all like livestock you mutant.

1. John from Phoenix

You’ll make a nice lampshake Mimi

2. Mike

Call daddy a Nazi!

Now lick that brown stuff off the tip

22. Moshe

Go ahead and cling to your hopes of a Ron Paul Presidency.

We jews will simply rip that cuddly safety blanket away from you – as we always do.

The next US President will obey us. Just as the present one is. Just as the one before that did.

Kennedy got out of line. Poor him.

LOL

23. Moshe

The “white race” is without hope. We Jews control the educational system, the economy, the banks, the Pentagon, the courts and the government. How can a sorry bunch of under-achievers such as yourselves, with an excuse for every failure in your lives, hope to defeat such a powerful enemy? Look in the mirror stupid.

1. pkk

Nothing is forever.

24. Zionists are antisemitic and racist

Zionists are like the character of Eric Cartman from South Park. They constantly plot and do terrible things but when confronted they act as innocent simpletons and try to blend in with their people IE use them as cover, then they go on and cry how they are being persecuted because of their race. They look down on everyone who isn’t like them and believe everyone not like them is dumber than they. They lie like hell and believe it’s ok because of they’re beliefs that they are superior and can never be punished by god. They believe they are deserving of everything and they’re greed has no bounds, they even believe they are entitled to your property. Zionists are just like the character of Eric Cartman from South Park.

1. Pat

I am a racist.

I oppose crime and illegal immigration.

That makes me a de-facto racist.

I choose to live in a “White” area.

I choose specifically NOT to live in Detoilet.

All the “racists” have left Detoilet.

Only the non-racists are left there.

Enjoy Detoilet!

25. Pat

9/11 AND THE UN-ENDEING WARS FOR ISRAEL

The simple problem of 9/11 centers on the heat at ground zero.

What caused the heat?

There was enough heat to melt concrete – which melts at a higher temperature than steel does.

And a LOT of concrete was melted as evidenced by the “9/11 meteorite”.

Substances do not melt when they are only “flash exposed” to heat sources above their melting point. The substance itself must reach its melting point. That means that very high temperatures must be applied for a period of time.

There is a pesky anti-semitic law called the Second Law of Thermodynamics that explains how this heat transfer thing works.

The excessive heat that was proven to exist at ground zero does not square at all with the jewish version of 9/11.

How sure are we about that?

100 % sure.

Whose fault is it that they might not be aware of the the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics?

Whose fault is it that they don’t know what the melting point of concrete is?

Whose fault is it that they don’t know the maximum heat attainable from a jet fuel fire – or combustion from ANY SOURCE barring exotic incendiary materials or nuclear fission?

I don’t know whose fault that is. But what I do know is that the jewish version of 9/11 is a complete fabrication.

WHY WERE SO MANY ISRAELI’S ARRESTED ON 9/11?

Israelis in vans full of explosives.

Why were they “released” and allowed to flee back to Israel?

Why did the Isreali citizen Michael Chertoff decline to prosecute his fellow Israeli citizens?

WHY ARE JEWS RUNNING THE FEDERAL RESERVE?

Is it just a cohen-cidence?

Where do the fantastic profits from the unconstitutional money printing scam go?

Why is this money printing scam in the hands of private jews?

Why do the jews have so much influence over out government?

Why are the jews trying to censor the internet?

26. Pat

Just like “ignorance of the law is no excuse” – “ignorance of the truth is no excuse” either.

We live in the information age. Info is accessible.

We can determine what is truthful and what is a lie.

A lie cannot withstand close, detailed scrutiny.

The truth can stand any amount of scrutiny.

We have cognitive tools available to distinguish truth from lies. Inductive and Deductive Reasoning – the Scientific Method -Occams Razor.

These tools reveal.

If someone is not aware of them – whose fault is that?

If someone does not know how to use them – whose fault is that?

27. ZION

You will bow before the Star of David.

28. ZION

We own the “MSM” you idiot!

And you can’t do a damn thing about it.

Just wring your hands and vote…lol

29. ZION

You are all fools.

We rule you and you squabble among yourselves.

Laughable.

You don’t deserve your own government. You cannot float one nor can you support one.

We have taken it over. And you let us do it.

You deserve what happens.

You are merely cattle.

STFU

30. Jack

Looks like slowly Ron Paul’s message is starting to get understood by the MSM.

Let’s hope he keeps getting more air time.

31. Pat

THE MASSACRE IN AFGHANISTAN
    As for Bales – and even whether or not this whole thing was what the Military says it was…it really doesn’t matter.

The undisputed story involves the fact that there was an ambush and some of our guys got f****d up.

Our guys were pissed about that. Wanted revenge.

What happened here is no different than if – say an Afghani kill team infiltrated into the US through the very open Mexican/US border – identified and located the family home of several of the soldiers who are currently “fighting” in Afghanistan…….and kicked the door in during the middle of the night. Then shot the kids and the women – and piled them up and set them on fire.
    That’s the equivalent of what happened in the Bales incident.

How would “THAT” make our soldiers feel? hm.

SUPPORT THE TROOPS EVEN IF THEY ARE CARRYING OUT BAD POLICY?
    The people who join the Armed Services join for various reasons. Many of them join because of financial hardship and/or poor job prospects. Even considering that we don’t have a draft (yet) and the economic picture in the US is poor, the Military has chosen to pad its numbers with “Green Card Soldiers” who are recruited mainly from South American countries with promises of citizenship, career, healthcare, unfair affirmative action promotion, etc. They usually are among the first to walk into minefields, etc. lol

So you have a guy who just got out of high school and joined the Marines – because he wants to be something. And he gets a paycheck. He is ordered into a “situation”. He is deployed with his buddies. Once there – it’s all about staying alive and protecting your unit. That’s all. There is no moralizing. There is no geo-political thinking.

Nobody is thinking “gee – this is really wrong…we should all just die”.

So this guy is issued orders – and he follows orders. Why? Because he will be prosecuted if he refuses.

The problem is not with this guy. The problem lies with those who are calling the shots from above. The people that set “Policy”.

Lot’s of people don’t join the Military these days specifically because they totally disagree with the jewish manipulation of “Policy”. But if those numbers grow enough to pose a “numbers problem” for the Military…….the jews will simply implement the draft again.

If and when they do that – the kid fresh out of High School simply won’t even have a choice. He will be FORCED TO GO. And once he’s in – he has to follow orders. And once he’s in enemy territory – it ceases to matter “Why” he’s there. Once the bullet start flying, it starts to get very “real” in the sense that survival trumps vague thoughts about whether or not “we” should be invading that country.

Trying to appeal to active duty troops as a method of changing “Policy” is a losing proposition. Troops don’t make policy. They carry out Policy. The Policy-makers are the problem.

We have to unseat the Policy-makers.

Criticism of the Soldier on the ground who is place in harms way is useful to appeal to the emotions of a fence-sitter…….maybe. But it’s not going to affect the soldier – except to piss him off. And it will piss off his family as well. Why? Because there’s nothing they can do about it. They are stuck between a rock and a hard place.

There is a reason why the jews haven’t sought to pad the Military with “jewish soldiers”. They don’t have to. All they have to do is control “Policy” and our soldiers get forced to do the bidding of the jew.

WHO IS SETTING “POLICY”?
    The people who control your debt and interest based money system control policy. How? They buy it. With your money. Lol

Who are they? Well, they all have jewish names. Does that give you a clue, detective?

BOTTOM LINE
    Bottom line: All of this shit plays right into the hands of the jew.

1) Our guys get force to invade Afghanistan because that’s what the jews want.

2) The Afghanis fight back because that’s what anyone would do.

3) The jew sits and laughs because in addition to gaining control of the opium trade (again) he has sparked some real, tangible animosity between Muslims and White people.

4) All the while, the jew ensures a massive influx of Muslims into White counties.

5) The imported Muslims start doing violent things in those White countries (like France).

6) The jews LOVE IT because this all leads to the bombing of Iran….

We really have to unseat the jew. If we don’t there literally we be no end to this shit – unless it ends only due to our destruction.

32. Surfisher

Ron Paul hits a home run on Jay Leno show!!!
    This Video clip has gone VIRAL in a short time! Pass it on!!!

Over 716,000 views as of now! Make sure you share it!

33. MadPepperJack

Think about this: we demonize North Korea for having a fascist dictatorship that neglects its people and spends everything on military.

When you look at the US… as our freedoms shrink; as the cost of healthcare, insurance, and just about everything skyrockets; as our jobs flee overseas; as the welfare checks we got people addicted to buy less and less…

You’ll find that the main difference between our countries is that while they seem to have sat around in defense and had a bunch of parades, we’ve been bombing civilians and other non-military sites that affect the livelihoods of innocents while toppling governments and plundering their resources. We’ve staged rebellion one after another against all the leaders we propped up directly or indirectly, and our own insurgents have been running around bombing things and causing havoc. Yes, this “al qaeda” was and probably still IS a secretive CIA operation.

In a nutshell, most of the US military action has been spent on aggressive acts, while the S.Korean military seems to have been mostly defensive. If the dollar collapses (and it probably will if Paul is not elected), our people will be worse off than South Korea’s.

34. French Canadian

“Warning” Not all Jews are Zionists, so are many Zionist Christians!

Zionist Sex Slave Trade

Chinese in Zion fooled & failed over visas & salary

Zion admits illegal organ harvesting

44 Zionist Rabbis & Govt Officials arrested for trafficking child organs

Zionist Rabbi Explains “Why Baby Pen1s Is To Be Sucked ” Yes you heard that right. :(

Former CIA Officer Zionists Control U.S. Government & Media

Hillary Clinton accidentally admits that the CFR – Zionists run this nation. Wow.

Zionist Official says “Antisemitism is a trick we Zionists always use it”

Zionists tell truth about holocaust

Zionist grandmother says we are crooks

Zionist Gene Simmons “Thats What Gentiles are For”

Zionists chanting butcher the arabs

Zionists we killed Jesus we’re proud

How do Zionists treat christians in Zion?

Zionist terrorism against america Lavon Affair Uss Liberty ect.

Zionist Communists killed millions in soviet union

Zionist racist quotes about YOU

What famous men say about the Zionists 1 of 2 Historical

Rabbi telling Zionists not to mix with Goyim

Zion ads warn against marrying non-Zionists

Zionists promoting assimilation and multiculturalism in Europa and not in Zion

Harvard Professor Zionist wants to annihilate the White Race

Zionist activist Anetta Kahane wants to destroy Europe via non-European immigration

Tim Wise (Zionist) open letter to whites

RACIST Tim Wise- Your TIME WILL COME

Zionist final solution to exterminate Germans and other gentiles

Talmudic Zionists and Satanism – Oprah and other segments

The synagogue of satan for beginners 1 of3

JIDF Zionists working to change internet content

Zionist girl caught painting swastikas on her dorm room door

Another Zionist holohoax exposed

Zionists enjoy massacre

Zion promised land of organized crime

Zionist Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process [better subtitles[

CONTROLLED MEDIA Email Of ZIonist Lobby Manipulation Of BBC, Sky News, FT For Pro-Zionist Propaganda

RT Declassified: Massive Zionist manipulation of US media exposed

Great rebuttal by CNN anchor against a Zionist Spokeswomen

Zionists against Ron Paul ad in South Carolina The most hated video on YT

Zionists has made a Super PAC that attacks Ron Paul,Ban Lobbyist political money

Republican Zionist Coalition Bars Ron Paul from GOP Debate

Zionists Mock Christianity on Israeli Television

The bloody Zionists sojourn in Gaza’

How Zionists treat christians in USA?

How To Kill Goyim And Influence People — Torat Ha’melech Zionist Rabbis meeting over new book

Zionist Terrorists train in the US woods

Why Germans were afraid of the Zionists?

The speech that got JFK killed

Real Jfk murder vid, second shot blows part of head off/ warning

Zionist plan to Holocaust 70 million Germans Morganthau plan

Zionist Eisenhowers death camps

35. French Canadian

Ron Paul is such a brilliant man!
    Only fools would disagree with him.

1. OBAMA 2008-2016