898 Responses

Processing your request, Please wait....

898 responses to “Ron Paul’s “Wild Ideas”: Follow the Constitution, Stop Printing Money, Don’t Fight Undeclared Wars”

1. RonPaulorRonPaul

Please check out this brand new ad, Obama vs Ron Paul. It clearly shows why Ron Paul is the only candidate who can take on Obama in this election. Help this go viral! /watch?v=0-HluYRUx-4

2. nny900

What happened to you to be so fucking stupid, my god is a monkey?? we have no god. get your shit straight, please reply, it makes me feel good about myself knowing there are people that are as blind and dumb as you.

3. nny900

Oh yeah, but in reality you dont have any logical way to debate people so you call them “RonTard”.

4. JMcMac21

Jesus Christ is Ron Paul insane? Follow the constitution? Who would think of such a thing?

5. BadgerBrony

How Christian of you.

6. joshbulldog1661

I’m a democrat and fucking love this guy.

7. joshbulldog1661

I’m a democrat and fucking love this guy.

8. lkjgfr456ug

just got back from your moma’s house

9. lkjgfr456ug

just got back from your moma’s house

10. lilsm555

I laugh at haters because at the end of the day they are going to vote for a candidate who has sold out to corporate interest and the military industrial complex.

11. lcblahollywoodgrunt

We’ve been bogged down in Iraq in Afghanistan for over a decade, spending billions of dollars and countless American lives. The banks that created the financial crisis ( both in the US and abroad) were “bailed out” with trillions of taxpayer dollars. The government grows more authoritarian every day and has the authority to indefinitely detain Americans. China owns all of our debt and can drop the hammer on the economy at any moment. But to complain is childish, huh? You’re deaf, dumb, and blind

12. lcblahollywoodgrunt

Can you believe the bullshit some of the RP haters post on here? MichaelMantion says that “Ron Paul has never read and doesn’t understand the constitution” and “bombs spread freedom and save lives.” Interesting logic on that.

13. lcblahollywoodgrunt

He’s never read it but he’s running on a Constitutional type platform and hands out copies of it to people. That totally makes sense. Bombs spread freedom and save lives huh! That’s a pretty disgusting thing to say. What if your house was bombed and your family was killed, maybe you would feel differently about it.

14. lcblahollywoodgrunt

The fed doesn’t print money, they just order someone else to do it. OH that changes everything!

15. lcblahollywoodgrunt

Yeah, because we NEED the government to hold our hands and tell us what right and wrong is.

16. lcblahollywoodgrunt

Intervention doesn’t solve anything. Look at Vietnam and Korea. You are so terrified of Iran and Hamas having nukes, but Pakistan has nukes and that’s where Al-Qaeda is! Should we declare war on Pakistan? There’s tons of them in Yemen, should we declare war and bomb them? You probably are just another raving Israel supporter who thinks that American taxpayers should be giving billions to fund their military machine.

17. lcblahollywoodgrunt

You have no solutions, you’re just a troll who hates Ron Paul for some unknown reason. The constitution says that war must be declared by congress, so yes, an undeclared war is illegal. Your only argument is “it’s been this way for so long, what will we do?” Why don’t you say “be an adult, you don’t always get your way” to the hundreds of thousands of civilians who have died as a result of wars based on lies. How about I drop a bomb on your house and say “be an adult about it.”

18. MichaelMantion

So many RonTards not enough characters to explain how wrong they are..

19. MichaelMantion

Sorry I don’t complain, I look at problems and offer solutions, that which I can not change, I adjust to. Its called being an adult, you don’t always get your way. I love it when people say “illegal wars” because they disagree with military actions. Trust me I know all about the Fed and civil liberties. RP or Corp Cock.. wow what a RonTarded thing to say. Again if Ron Paul becomes president will he be able to eliminate the fed? and what would he replace it with? himself? his friend? a goat?

20. MichaelMantion

Spoken like a true RonTard. Ron Paul’s solution to peace is let Iran and Hamas have nukes… lol

21. MichaelMantion

I do know what Ron Paul stands for. I have read, studied the constitution and amendments, I have much of it memorized I read it so much. “everyone else is an idiot”…. if that were true, which its not… How will Ron Paul as president change anything if “everyone else is an idiot”. I agree Ron Paul stand apart, but he’s not above. He is an insignificant libertarian, who wants to isolate the US, legalize, drugs, prostitution and who knows what else. libertarians are naive republicans.

22. MichaelMantion

wow I just responded to someone else on the exact same subject. But simply to annoy… The fed actually doesn’t print money, they order and distribute the the money, the treasury department prints the money. The constitution doesn’t tell the president to eat, so the president should starve? I am against indefinite detention and kill us citizens (but it is still needed). Of course I am against obamacare (only because I oppose medical insurance). I hate the UN. so what’s your point?

23. MichaelMantion

That is my point.. He either never read it or doesn’t understand it. He just uses the constitution to support is complaints. All the things he complains about can’t be changed by the president. He seems to think if he become president that he can eliminate the fed and let congress decide how much money to print. Which he can’t do, and which would be worse then the fed. Bombs spread freedom and save lives. Typical RonTard thinking the us is “still in the shit”. The USA is the best country

24. BadgerBrony

I thought you were leaving.

25. GovernMentalFreedom

Hope he does not want any so called president to have a birth certificate how redickalas is that
    for gullible people to even need it in our new world order..

26. Tomateho

We are quit surprised that had spelled the word (asshole) correct dikzakfromAQW. There is room for improvement with your forth grade grammar. (is you want us to be more specific?)

27. dikzakfromAQW

I’m not talking shit about it.I am saying you should appreciate more what you have.And you shouldn’t keep on complaining..

28. lkjgfr456ug

suck on my corncob and nibble on my pop corns

lick lick nibble nibble motherfucker

29. thadrutang

some of you need to be hugged more, You are the worst type of bloggers who can’t be calm and have to resort to swearing and name calling and wishing death on others because they have an opinion that isn’t completely in agreement with your own…. you are the people ruining the world

30. rafukhedicho

wow dude… (lkjgfr456ug) … really, go die in a fire. Maybe we will get popcorn from your brains. =D

31. lkjgfr456ug

you the one talking shit about my country , fucken nosy ass

32. lkjgfr456ug

uuaauuuaahauuahaa!!!

is that you again pesky monkey

33. Surfisher

Only Ron Paul can save our Free Republic (and Mitt can only help if he bows out NOW)!

Mitt Romney could become one of the greatest Statesmen in US History! He’d be the Savior of our Nation — the one that generations to come would tell their children: “Look at this statue, this is Mitt Romney, he saved America”!

Or, he can reduce himself to just a tiny footnote…what is amazing is that his fate rests in his own hands (a very rare occurrence throughout the history of the world)!

All Romney has to do, is to take advantage of this rarest of historical moments, and make a SINGLE DECISION!!!

Withdraw his candidacy IN FAVOR of Ron Paul, with the following grandiose and heart-wrenching patriotic speech (to save his political skin):

“I, Mitt Romney, will sacrifice my political goals for the Good of the People. Now I understand that only Ron Paul can save our Nation. I agree with all he stands for, therefore, I have deemed that our Nation’s salvation can only be accomplished when Ron Paul is elected as President of the United States of America. Without regret, but with joy, I do the most honorable and patriotic deed I can — I withdraw myself from this election, and give my full support to Ron Paul!”

One honest person is needed to bring these logical conclusions to Romney’s PERSONAL ATTENTION (not the myopic sycophants surrounding him and stroking his ego by chanting wishful thinking as ‘fact’: “You gonna win Boss, you gonna win Boss….).

Regardless how egotistical, arrogant and narcissistic Romney may be, some semblance of reasoning of what’s best for him, should still remain in his skull. The instinct for self preservation dictates that even the smallest of minds will chose the path that leads to safety, not the one leading to disaster.

An honest realist needs to talk to Romney one-on-one — and explain the following to him, so Mitt can comprehend it:

1) If you don’t win the nomination, than your political career is over (you’ll become just a tiny footnote in US History as a failure).

2) If you win the nomination, and don’t defeat Obama — which is the most probable outcome (you’ll become just a tiny footnote in US History as an even LARGER failure).

Therefore, Dear Mitt, whichever gamble you take from the above, may lead to total disaster for your political career (and probably will)!

However, here is an action you can take, Dear Mitt — WITHDRAW IN FAVOR OF RON PAUL, AND PLEDGE YOUR TOTAL SUPPORT FOR HIM — that guarantees you’ll become immortalized in the annals of US History (becoming the 21st Century Savior of America by your sacrifice)! Surely this carrot of success will entice Romney’s egotism to go for it (over the probable political beatings he’d receive otherwise)!

All one needs to do, to assure Mitt’s Historical Greatness of Sacrifice for the Good of the Nation, is to present the above to Romney’s eyes alone! I urge all able to do so, to place this document in front of him!

Send this to Mitt Romney — as an Open Letter, e-mails, etc. — the more you send, the greater the chance he’ll get to read it!

34. humancasino

first off most germans didnt kill jews they were under the rule of a dictator. i do believe in evolution im what i kal a revolutionary catholic. sometime majority IS wrong like most people are muslims. But your saying we should disregard what people want and do what a couple of elitists want. that makes no sense. You sound like someone who is just in the minority with a lot of his beliefs. why do you hate israel?

35. dikzakfromAQW

Jealous for what? Damn retard.