898 Responses

Processing your request, Please wait....

898 responses to “Ron Paul’s “Wild Ideas”: Follow the Constitution, Stop Printing Money, Don’t Fight Undeclared Wars”

1. Nike NZ

He told Knight, a track and field team is composed by a number of individual players, each person must not stand still hard to improve his or her achievements, track athletes credo is: “There is no endpoint. To the revelation of price waterhouse “commercial behavior of the basic principles.”

2. Verda Rozar

Hi there everyone, I be familiar with YouTube video carries less bytes of memory due to that its quality is awful, except this YouTube video has wonderful picture quality.

3. tanie pozycjonowanie stron

Hello! This post couldn’t end up being created much better! Reading this kind of post reminds me personally of my aged space mate! He frequently kept chatting concerning this. we can brazen these pages to your pet. Pretty certain he will have the great read. Thank we all for sharing!

4. låna pengar

Thanks for writing this. I really feel as though I know so much more about this than I did before. Your blog really brought some things to light that I never would have thought about before reading it. You should continue this, Im sure most people would agree youve got a gift.

5. wierszyki ślubne na zaproszenia

wassup, this is actually cool, Im delighted I clicked for this article cause i was ready for something this way since a week ago. much loved!! Can We blog?

6. cowboys430isback

HAHAHAHA THATSS WHY YOU ARE AN INSANE RADICAL REPUBLICAN!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

7. Found911

Huh? I dont think you took what I said the way I meant it. Ron is VERY VERY against printing more money. Even deems it unconstitutional. Actually he is right about that. Secondly, you don’t have to make personal remarks…didn’t do nor say anything to deserve that. Maybe you should understand what is actually being said first before going off on a tangent like that.

8. Eimaiothantos

That plan will severely weaken the value of the dollar. The last time a country tried to print its way out of a recession was Germany after WW1 when it had to pay reparations to the British and French which essentially made the German mark worthless. That process is called Hyperinflation. You are out of your mind if you believe we can print our way into prosperity, in which case I sincerely hope you are seeking psychiatric help.

9. lcblahollywoodgrunt

the white house and statistics never lie, right?!

1 23 24 25