517 responses to “Doug Wead: Ron Paul Is Untouchable and Pure, He Would Never Sell Out to Mitt Romney”

1. Dalmatian onesie

Some parents in Southaven, Miss are upset because this onesie
    makes babies and toddlers into sex objects. As you find them in a wide range of colors, designs, styles and patterns, hence
    additional and more people have started using them in their
    daily chores. The miscellany of baby clothes in India is attributed to the changing fashion trends.

2. MBT Outlet

Primo incontro, penso che sia la notte impennata cielo stellato in tomaia, romantico, elegante, ricca di drammi poetica.

3. apple cider vinegar and honey weight loss formula

Our Company has has something in store for all of our visitors when it comes to Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Treatment. If our clients need information on Apple Cider Vinegar then we’re the right resource you need.

4. longchamp hong kong

WONDERFUL Post.thanks for share..more wait .. …

5. xbox 360 250 gb kinect

Discovered your content pretty intriguing indeed. I genuinely liked browsing it therefore you make very some good factors. I am going to bookmark this web page with the potential! Relly good post.

6. buy Vigrx

Terrific paintings! That is the type of info that are meant to be shared about the net. Shame on the seek for no longer positioning this publish higher! Come on more than and consult with my internet site . Thank you =)

7. mobile phone and time management

You…are…my…hero!!! I cant believe something like this exists on the internet! Its so true, so honest, and more than that you dont sound like an idiot! Finally, someone who knows how to talk about a subject without sounding like a kid who didnt get that bike he wanted for Christmas.

8. Thomas Williams

David Frost is still going on, even though he’s older than Master Yoda lol.

9. Thomas Williams

David Frost is still going on, even though he’s older than Master Yoda lol.

10. Williams BMW

David Frost is still going on, even though he’s older than Master Yoda lol.

11. NottinghamForest22

David Frost is still going on, even though he’s older than Master Yoda lol.

12. mrtundra45

They are running a Fraud Scam.

Ron Paul 2012 or MASS RIOT in the USA

13. Nick Christopherson

you make accusations, maybe YOU should do a little research of your own. Ron Paul is the only politician one can trust, besides a couple others like Bernie Sanders, and until you read books like The Creature From Jekyll Island and 1984, shut your mouth. I’m not spreading misery, I just don’t have hope because of my ignorant peers. Honestly, I am ready to die fighting for my liberty. But I won’t feel guilty seeing people go who called me crazy.

14. Nickslick1224

15. Nick Christopherson

Keep spreading misery? Probably not spent much time reasearching? Probably delusional? Okay, whatever you say. Have you even looked at my channel? I’ve been researching Ron Paul every day for almost the last year. I love Ron Paul and he has my vote in November 6th, even if people think he is unelectable. But it’s about time ignorant Americans get screwed hard, I am sick of people who think they live in a golden country. I live here too, but my family and I are ready. Tons of stockpile. So before

16. Nickslick1224

17. Will Barker

That’s because Ron Paul is trying to stop the government from stealing. You can also look at where every single dollar of his campaign goes, down to 75 cents to a toll booth. That’s not stealing.

18. TheFirstAnnuals

19. dawnarchist

Why?
    “Let it not be said we did nothing.” -Ron Paul
    You will see something you have never seen before in Tampa. Whether it’s Ron Paul or not we will STAND.

20. AndyAngelZ

mitt romney cant even beat ron paul

21. Mandy Nicole

The media probably wants Romeny to win because they know he can’t beat Obama.

22. 39liberty

The media probably wants Romeny to win because they know he can’t beat Obama.

23. ChristianWorldOrder2

you guys sit here and complain how your money is being stolen and then you turn around and throw money out to politicians that ask you to donate to their campaign

24. Don Keibals

Surprising but True! If you can guess Ron Paul’s real true leprechaun name, he must teach you how to spin hay into gold! It’s True!

25. vivavegas1000