Doug Wead: Ron Paul Is Untouchable and Pure, He Would Never Sell Out to Mitt Romney

1. Doug Weads on weed

2. How is Ron Paul winning delegates, please someone clarify. Everywhere I see says Romney and the other candidates have much more delegates than Ron Paul...

3. Ron Paul, 2012 - TRUTH, LOGIC, AND INTEGRITY!

4. Ron Paul is currently 3rd place in the voting for the 2012 Time Top 100! Look it up and give him your vote! Spread the word!! Also if you have time on your hands it helps to down-vote everybody else

5. damn you Julio

6. The reason they want us to drop out is so Mitt can be the only candidate in the Convention, everyone knows thats the only way he can win. We have a lot of organization and very dedicated supporters that when the Convention comes we will win it

7. Not winning any States was tough to swallow,but as they say: "When the going gets tough,the tough get going".I committed myself to DR RON PAUL on Oct. 2012 and I will not stop until I get him on The Presidential Ballot,or Vice-President or a Cabinet position with The damn Incompetent Incumbents Administration.I "REFUSE TO LOSE".Mitt Romney is quoted as saying:"It would be an act of God"for me to lose now,I am so glad Mr. Romney knows exactly what God is thinking.Since RON PAUL 2012 doesn't have the privilege of knowing exactly what God is thinking ,its best that we continue and get RON PAUL elected President.
    Two concurrent strategies are called for:
    One: Americans Elect DOT Org. will be drafting an Internet Candidate for President for the November 6, 2012 Ballot. RON PAUL is the Leading Candidate so we should assist americanselect.org in acquiring all the necessary registered voters so RON PAUL is on all fifty states.We must make sure he gets there at least as a "wild card".In a Texas Hold-Em Poker Tournament,It can always be won as long as you have "a chip and a chair".Americans Elect Dot Org. is RON PAUL'S place at the "final table".
    Two: It is now time to use all RON PAUL 2012's powder and ammo. Speech wise,lay it all on the line,shoot! Hit hard and don't hold back.RON PAUL should double down on what got him here:The Debt;Foreign Policy;and Ending The Drug War.
    And it is time to fire away at these three issues,full throttle.
    The Debt & Economics: Now that Rush Limbaugh is in trouble,use Mark Steyn's well written and hilarious foreword from his book "After America"--use the whole damn book for all RON PAUL positions.
    I understand that DR PAUL will be a L.A. fundraiser dinner on March 20,with the extraordinary Nissem Nickolas Taleb,RON PAUL supporter and author of "THE BLACK SWAN"--Psychological Economic theory--with DR RON PAUL'S well respected knowledge of Economics,this could be the last piece that makes PAUL one of the foremost experts.
    Foreign Policy: Current moment to moment World events dictate here. Did not The Chairman of The Joint Chiefs of Staff,Admiral Mullen write a paper implicitly advocating RON PAUL policy?
    The Drug War: There is much to be said here--It is where I came in,my not proof read "Pragmatic Ideology",-- RON PAUL gets most of his Print and kudos here,and deservedly so.I won't be redundant and rehash the issues but it was curious to me that Today's NEW YORK TIMES did a story about a bestseller Michelle Alexander "The New Jim Crow":about the decimation of the black community by the drug laws--I might also suggest the white communities decimation and the whole hypocritical slippery slope of the drug laws to financial moral hazards like derivatives default swaps etc.--DR PAUL has spoken out about this many times,I know,the big inner city states are coming up,maybe a "One Issue" campaign is called for.
    In The Movie "COOL HAND LUKE",it is expressed that "sometimes nothing is the best hand you can have",meaning when your back is to the wall,you have to act.If your enemy misses they hit wall.A short stack in a poker Tourney has to act.
    And get RON PAUL some theme music: 1958's "THE BIG COUNTRY" with Gregory Peck, LIBERTY AND FREEDOM ARE BIG IDEAS.
    Yours Truly Gary S Seth, "TRUE BELIEVER",nevadasmith,Special Ops Ghost Recon
    "REFUSE TO LOSE" damn it
    P.S. I now think "DANCES WITH WOLVES" by John Barry would be a more appropriate Music Theme for Ron Paul

8. The Internal Ron Paul Revolution

The Positive Thinking of DR RON PAUL
    Little is said of RON PAUL 2012 and DR RON PAUL'S most beneficial aspect to The American Body Politic ,His Positive outlook,Optimism and Positive thinking.
    DR RON PAUL is the epitome of the American,"CAN DO", "NEVER SAY DIE","WILL TO WIN" winners attitude.
    BEN FRANKLIN in nature,DR RON PAUL exemplifies The best of whats in the American Character.Nothing can stop good all PAUL on his mission to fight all that's wrong.RON PAUL IS ALL ABOUT WINNING IN THE FALL,and God help anyone who stands in his way.This dedicated Positiveness is Soul Inspiring.I myself,when I get down or lose my way,I look to RON PAUL for inspiration;Still "JUST DOING IT" at 76 years old.He'll save the GOP's soul
    then come back and save US of A.
    Other motivational speakers do it for self-enrichment,"RON PAUL DOES IT ALL TO WIN IN THE FALL"
    So it's just clear to me: If "RON PAUL
    WILL WIN IT ALL" why can't I try to "WIN IT ALL LIKE RON PAUL"
    Just thinking out loud,What have I received since supporting RON PAUL 2012:Ambition;higher power;serenity;acceptance of The God;purpose;a state of grace;courage of sorts--in time,more--dedication;optimism;see it through-ness;kinda all the qualities DR RON PAUL already has.
    .RON PAUL is "YES WE WILL"to bad some Incompetent played that phrase out.
    "TRUE BELIEVER"

9. Get up and Vote. Ron Paul!

/watch?v=Mv1UwzLmn78

10. From:
    To: "news@valleyliv85live.com"
    Sent: Saturday, November 5, 2011 8:37 PM
    Subject: RE:VOTE RON PAUL OR HOW RON PAUL INSPIRED ME
    I admit that I was born in the: "City,You like to hate,Fly Over Country"--I don't reside there now..I know all of You are real fine Americans.
    I sincerely ask all of You to Vote: RON PAUL 2012. He is acting in All of Your Best Interests. RON PAUL 2012 :
    is a real fine Quality Gentleman .of the First ("The BEST) Class order.He is: TOTALLY HONEST; A TRUE STATESMAN
    (Remember,way back,when there were STATESMAN,not politicians); A Scientist; A DOCTOR; A REAL FINE HUMAN
    BEING. Please, "REFUSE TO LOSE", Dig in and Fight;I have. I became Involved in the RON PAUL 2012 campagn,on or about
    Oct. 2, 2012. Since then:My Life has completely changed,for the better.Suddenly: I am Ambitious;Every day I wake up, I have
    HOPE and Happiness. At age 57 years of age,I began life anew.since I took that "LEAP OF FAITH" for RON PAUL 2012.
    My life has made a complete turnaround. I JUST KNOW, that:all You people are better Citizen,then I.could ever hope to be.
    So what could RON PAUL 2012 Do for You?
    TO ME,RON PAUL 2012 is the: "AIRBORNE DROP ON ROME" that could have spared over 100,000 lives;
    On "D-DAY", All the TROOPS landing on UTAH BEACH,instead of "Bloody Omaha;RON PAUL 2012 is the
    George Bush jr's "CRUISE MISSILE" first strike that,Gets SADDAM HUSSEIN; And Robert E. Lee,Joining the Union Army.
    No General No war; It's any and everything THAT: Shoulda, coulda been, So That Americans live in piece and prosperity AMERICAN'S EXPECT to live in. Help RON PAUL 2012 RESTORE AMERICA e.g.RON PAUL 2012 RESTORED ME.
    "REFUSE TO LOSE" "DISRUPT THE CORRUPT" VOTE RON PAUL 2012. IT STARTS WITH YOU!RESTORE
    AMERICA! SEE THE GLORY AND HALLELUAH OF RON PAUL 2012 PRESIDENT RON PAUL
    Draw that line in the sand. "JOIN THE CAUSE" YOU may also,like Myself,RESTORE YOURSELF..LIVE INSPIRED!
    PSEUDONYM,nevadasmith

11. I really hope that is true.

12. Don't lose hope folks - use the write in for Ron Paul this November.

13. Ron Paul is a closet racist homophobic social dawrinist nutjob and most of his supporters are basement dwelling overweight white boys who are racists with acne.

14. You are probably right. The message of "liberty" brings people of all backgrounds together and Ron Paul gets people from other parties to vote for him all the time. If we are going to save this country WE THE PEOPLE need to get past this and start voting principle over party. As long as we continue to vote for "our" candidate because he is part of a particular party we will never turn this around. The Dems and the GOP are equally responsible for the mess we are in. Just a flip of the same coin.

15. HELL YEA GETTEM PAUL

16. I'm glad we have a man like Ron Paul running for office. He will better things for all.. although I do not agree with him over abortion, everything else is perfect. I don't want my grandkids paying for debt they had before they were born...

17. how is that possible? u dont belive that foreal do u? Just kidding man thats not news. just another way our goverments rapes us. u didnt get ur monthly vaseline jar from them?

18. I believe that there is some vote fraud happening in this race, but I also believe that a good chunk of Paul supporters are in fact Dems and Independents that have no interest or faith in the Republican Primary or party. The crowds of four and five thousand people are not crowds of Republicans; they are crowds of general election voters.

19. Ron Paul cured my apathy, Ron Paul 2012!

20. Ron Paul cured my apathy, Ron Paul 2012!