Ron Paul: I’m Trying to Save the Republican Party

316 Responses

Processing your request, Please wait....

316 responses to “Ron Paul: I’m Trying to Save the Republican Party”

1. Brandi Woods

Don’t be a smart ass. It’s just hard to make a convincing argument when you make such a rookie mistake. Anyway, Obama won and I’m pretty happy about that.

2. YourLittleAmpersand

3. ShawnHydedotcom

Just cleaning out my comments and oh my, grammar police got me. =)

4. Scarpe MBT

Improvvisamente vedi un bellissimo arco di tacco rosa terrà su esso, apparentemente impotente, ma estremamente forte. Di alta qualità tessuto scamosciato di capra evidenziare la straordinaria qualità.

5. soundmind23

Jesus christ, listen to this mother fucking joke of a reporter. Hes talking down in every question he asks to Ron Paul. Its a fuckng joke! This happens all the time to Ron. I hope he wins!!!!

6. Brambleiah

Ron Paul is a badass.

7. Chuck Norris

Listen to you big brother Canada, and vote for this nice man.

8. GeneralPlant

Listen to you big brother Canada, and vote for this nice man.

9. tstruss912

Paul is honest…and a nut. We need a new voting system where an honest non-nut can win. Here and now we have a system were only evil realists can make it…

10. VoidmasterNX

and be the best positioned 3rd party candidate in history. The delegates will remain loyal to Paul, and Paul can secure the victory either way. It really is a brilliant plan. And about Gary Johnson…there’s no way in hell the most popular candidate in the country would back a no-name who can’t hold a candle to Paul’s politics. We’re watching a master at work here, the Count of Monte Cristo if you will. Paul is manipulating everyone of his opponents into doing exactly what he wants.

11. VoidmasterNX

largely now Ron Paul supporters solely because of how much they hate Romney/Gingrich. America is waking up. Gingrich will be the next drop-out, everyone knows it. It is about to be a two-man race between Romney and Paul. Paul is the only one seen to be able to beat Obama in a recent major poll, which I’d say about 80% of Republican, non-Paul supporters really care about most. Then we will see how it breaks down between Romney and Paul. The best part is, even if he loses, he can run 3rd party

12. VoidmasterNX

He isn’t “dead” on the ticket. The results you see so far are what the media wants you to see. Guaranteed, you’ll be surprised how differently it really adds up in the end. The man has a plan, and its called getting the delegates, a race in which he is stomping all competition. He could very easily get the GOP nomination once the media shuts up about how “far behind” he is in the fraudulent vote counts so far. Santorum is out, Gingrich will be soon to follow. Santorum supporters are

13. Timothy Bright

Truth be told & I’m the first to bring race into the equasion this time. Republican Party is mostly white, Democrats: mostly all races; consertive, independant, who knows. As a ‘Democrat’ & black…I think this guy Ron Paul make more sense then any other Republican I ever heard. I admire President Obama, & will support him. He’s doing the best he can, & makes a lot of sense. If Obama wasn’t running again, & there was other candiates that didn’t have the vision of Ron Paul, I’d vote for this guy.

14. rickames

15. CataPvP

Every single question is layered with the same bullshit idea, which is ” So you lost and Mitt Romney won”. WTF the man is still campaigning and he is pulling in MASSIVE crowds every where he goes, the election is still up in the air, its not over.

16. butth0Ie

On my channel: two new important Ron Paul videos. You’re going to want to see this.

17. Robert Whyte

America… you guys are fucked. But then again so are we. China?

18. 93DeiTy

America… you guys are fucked. But then again so are we. China?

19. tostig360

think that shit he said about afghanistan is the most sense ive ever heard from a republican haha

20. M. Blakely

Ron Paul needs to run as an independant. Quit the republican party and get real.

21. 989blake