Ron Paul: I’m Trying to Save the Republican Party

1. French Canadian

The Rothschilds bought Reuters in the 1800's, which later bought the Associated Press and made the Rothschild family owners of the world's largest central news services. To the present day, the world depends on these Rothschild owned central news services as their main source of news and information.

"Rothschild" is a fake name assumed by the jewish Bauer family. Just like Jon Stewart's real name is Jon LEIBOWITZ.

Tell me - why do the jews hide among anglos? Why do they seek to deceive others about the fact that they are jews?

Could it be a ruse and a smoke screen to enable them to continue to act in concert to screw you - as they are taught to do in the jewish holy books?

Your media is OWNED by the jew bankers.

Rush Limbaugh, for example, works for a broadcasting company which is owned by Bain Capital in Boston. Is it "just a coincidence" that Bain's CEO is an Israeli?

How is it possible that an Israeli has total control over the largest radio conglomerate in the World?

Do you think they might be using it as a propaganda tool?

'course not.

You can go back to sleep now.

Have another drink.

Oh - you don't like it?

Maybe you can vote :) LOL

2. French Canadian

I am writing here to come out of the closet as a paid shill. For a little over six months, I was paid to spread disinformation and argue political points on the Internet. This site, ATS, was NOT one that I was assigned to post on, although other people in the same organization were paid to be here, and I assume they still walk among you. But more on this later.

—-snip—-

My story begins in early 2011. I had been out of work for almost a year after losing my last job in tech support. Increasingly desperate and despondent, I jumped at the chance when a former co-worker called me up and said she had a possible lead for me. “It is an unusual job, and one that requires secrecy. But the pay is good.

—–snip—–

My task? “To support Israel and counter anti-Israeli, anti-Semitic posters.” Fine with me. I had no opinions one way or another about Israel, and who likes anti-Semites and Nazis? Not me, anyway. But I didn’t know too much about the topic. “That’s OK,” she said. “You’ll pick it up as you go along. For the most part, at first, you will be doing what we call “meme-patrol.” This is pretty easy. Later if you show promise, we’ll train you for more complex arguments, where more in-depth knowledge is necessary.”

robin,

Have you figured out who on this site are the jewShills? I'm sure you have.

3. French Canadian

Support Israel – Say “YES” to the Jew World Order

Isn’treal: The only Hypocrisy in the Middle East

Give SatanYahoo Another Standing Ovation

Be A Patriotard – Report IsraHell

Israel is America’s Behest Friend

If You SEE SOMETHING – BETRAY SOMEONE – Report them to the ***ish KGB

Join the Department Of Homeland Insecurity’s fight against American Dreamism in The jewSA.

Homegrown Counterterrorism is a threat to the jewSA.

4. Anyone ever heard the actors they've recruited for the new Three Stooges Movie? It's Mitt, Rick, and Newt!

5. What a breath of fresh air to hear a politician with common sense for a change and who does not toe the line and blindly support the party no matter how dumb the party line is. I love Ron Paul. Romney has no chance of beating Obama. Not only is he a weak candidate but he brings the same old Republican package. We still remember how we got screwed by Bush and his Congress that was in lockstep with all his policies. We still remember the bail outs, the wars, the tax cuts, etc. Never again.

6. When do you need to get on a the ballot as a third party candidate? I don't know the rules here. I did read 45 states have a write-in, but not sure how that works. I suspect that Ron Paul is so optimistic because he sees his candidacy as more than about him, but about a movement that is taking shape in this country with the younger generation. I don't think he will run third party=he's tired and does not have the money needed, although I really hope he does, and we will work even harder if he does . Right now, I am very concerned about the story that is NOT being reported in the MSM once again about the huge amounts of ammunition that the government is buying. We believe that this is to prepare for enacting peacetime martial law. Something big is being planned. The story about Obamacare is a distraction while they orchestrate something bigger for us that they don't want us to know about. Ben Swann reported last night about a story involving a case the Supreme Court heard which affects our 4th amendment rights=again media blackout. I haven't listened to it yet, but I encourage you to go to Reality Check. Our older son said it's not apathy that is causing people to be asleep, but the fact that many of these issues don't affect them enough to wake them up. He was highlighting what has happened historically to get people to rise up against the tyranny of their government. We are not there yet.

7. I believe when Ron is running for president...we should start a campaign to raise money to persuade the whole population capital in every state to vote for Ron by having free first 2,000pl that vote for Ron will receive a free item. For example an iPhone or play station. Everyone loves free stuff and if we can do this we can get more votes from the younger generations then it'll work. Got to have a booth to register and a booth to vote. How does that sound?

8. I think what happens is if you post multiple times on a video or frequently
    on the same subject, the "capcha" code thing comes up so that your posts
    are flagged for whatever govt busybodies make it their business to monitor
    these trends. ...Hey this is the first response I've ever gotten from another female
    in ye olde Libertarian sausage fest - must be a good sign... ; - )

9. "Obama QUITTING in 2012!"
    SHOCKING VIDEO
    CLICK: ObamaSnippetsDotCom

10. I do not think just liberty for all but also peace. Ron Paul for our President and soon. Spread the message of liberty and vote for Ron Paul.

11. Ron Paul is the only honest and logical choice for our President and can not be bought. He informs us of our personal liberty and property rights and is very intelligent. Ron Paul is a great statesman and has been telling us all along that we are not on the correct path. Why would anyone want to vote for anyone else is beyond belief.

12. I kept getting asked to do the code thing too More discouragement from who?

13. We go to the convention & give everything we have.
    If the establishment prevails there we must go 3rd party.

14. There's nothing "secondary" about it. It MUST be done as well! How can you possibly hope to change this country by putting your hopes ALL on one man? There are other people trying to get in the field and change things too, including at your local level. Even if you just get a pro-Liberty mayor, that's still great progress!

15. Ron Paul should plan on going all the way.Supporters have given their time,money and effort to get him into the White House.He knows full well that the republican party is diseased with neo-con fear mongers that feed the military industrial complex as a way of life.I cannot believe Ron Paul would just quit while knowing many state officials have been caught rigging the primary numbers in favor of Romney.If he does not win the nomination he should take the independent road to victory.

16. Ron Paul is a cool guy.

17. When RP gets asked those "gotcha" questions, such as "Would you support Mitt Romney," I wish he'd just tell the talking heads that it's none of their business. Or maybe counter with "When did you ask Mitt Romney if he'd support ME?"

18. Ventura for vice...and he should make a show about the Ron conspiracy...
    !LIBERTY FOR ALL! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

19. TheMasterofrevenge, Quick answer: you are obviously ill- informed, to put it politely. Oh, and I suggest you bite the bullet and get used to saying "President Paul."

20. neither he needs to run a 3rd party ticket. and Johnson needs to endorse Paul.
    Ron Paul 2012 or bust!