Ron Paul: I’m Trying to Save the Republican Party

1. If you don't vote for Ron Paul your not a true American.

2. Listen to how this reporter tries to mess with Ron Paul.
    Everyone please share.

3. Listen to how this reporter tries to mess with Ron Paul.
    Everyone please share.

4. Joseph C. Carbone III

Dignified, really?

I think Dr. Ron Paul is being kindly honorable by saying Mitt Romney is dignified. Yet, I find little dignity in a man who destroys the lives of others for obscene financial gain, which is the history of Mr. Romney's wealth; among men whom scheme for ways to undermine laws, to say, “I did it legally,” he destroyed for gain.

Similarly, Mr. Romney would have your rights to protect yourself and innocent others stripped, just like he did for Massachusetts.

Furthermore, that Robert Schieffer seems as corrupt as they come, and Dr. Paul did an outstanding job repelling Mr. Schieffe’s continuous condescending arrogance, Dr. Paul holding heartened and unrelenting words of hope for our future and his commitment to the cause of liberty under our Constitution.

Sincerely, Joseph C. Carbone III; 2 April 2012

★"˜¨¯¯¨˜"ª¤(¯`*•.¸(¯`*•.. The Hon. Dr. Ron Paul for 2012 ..•*´¯)¸.•*´¯)¤ª"˜¨¯¯¨˜"★

5. What the MSM is doing is laying the ground work for the old guard GOP to justify the fraud and corruption, while giving the MSM the green light to do the same. "Ron Paul is not really a Republican if he will not sacrifice principle for the party-regardless of how popular the message of Liberty is".

6. War-weariness is a product of Democracy.

7. We will look back one day in the eminent future and realize that we have no freedom left and regret not putting Ron in the White House.

8. The problem with Ron Paul is that he makes to much sense in this world where common sense aint very common anymore. I am awake and more and more are waking up as well. Ron Paul 2012!!!

9. I really dislike the face the nation guy, he just doesn't understand freedom.

10. There can ONLY BE 1....RON PAUL! The media lies we are not buying it.

11. what are your plans It seems clear to me that there is no way you are going to get the nomination now do you intend to hang around and Rons response should have been well it seems very clear to me that you are a idiot and really do not know what you are talking about and i should not even grace Idiocracy such as yours with my time thank you and walk off

12. "hey, are you gonna drop out? i mean it doesn't look like you have a chance in hell to win, are you gonna maybe run third party and are you romneys butt buddy?" NOOOOO!!!
    Man, it's always the same damn questions with these idiots! That's how you know they're all in on it together. Corrupt media whores owned by a handful of rich assholes with some horrible agenda in mind for the world's people.

13. I'm glad this is my President.

14. COLD WAR IS OVER IN WHAT, YOU SON OF A BITCH? RUSSIA WITH CUBA MANAGE THE TERROR CALLED FARK WHOSE DRUGS GENERATE FUNDS FOR THE "FORO DE SÃO PAULO."

AMERICANS, SEARCH FOR INFORMATION ON FORO DE SÃO PAULO, VICTOR BOITANO AND OLIVERIO MEDINA.

HOW CAN AMERICANS BE MORE STUPID THAN US BRAZILIANS???

15. French Canadian

You guys discussing "Democrat v Republican" are very amusing.

Do you think you will ever realize who is really in charge of "Both" parties?

Or are you going to forever be the sheep that you obviously are?

Listen, the jewish people control both parties. They bought them - with your own money that was stolen from you though the jewish owned central banking scam.

Who among you has ever asked "to whom is the National Debt owed?"

Is that a taboo subject - or did it never occur to you?

Are Americans really THAT stupid?

Maybe they are.........

Keep debating Democrats v Republicans.

See where that gets you.

• French Canadian,
      Yes, many of us know there is absolutely no real difference in the candidates in both parties=just cosmetic differences. This person says he has known this for a very long time, but must pick between the lesser of the two evils which is what a great many Americans continue to do. That is the problem..I'm trying to get through to him because he's convinced himself one would be better than the other and asking me what I plan to do. I plan to write in Ron Paul if this is what I have to do-a protest vote and vote my conscience. For him, he believes doing this is throwing his vote away and he has to follow his conscience. So, he is very typical of many Americans who consider themselves well-informed and educated on the issues.

16. French Canadian

It's not a White or Black thing.

It's a Right or Wrong thing.

George Zimmerman says: Hey - my jewish tribe members have intentionally misidentified me as "White" so the negro attack dogs can murder some more White people.

Oh.......and......"Thanks Kel-Tek" LOL

If the head is split - you must acquit :)

17. The interviewer may have a hearing problem. He should see a physician. .

18. If you guys don't vote him in Canada will take him. cheers

19. That's my president right there..! :))

20. I have a neighbor friend who is a life=long Democrat and wants to know who I will be voting for if Ron Paul does not get the GOP nomination and does not run as a third party. He asks what if he asks us to endorse Romney? I said it's too soon to ask these questions, but he wants an answer. I already told him we are voting for Ron Paul because of his message, not for Ron Paul. We will not endorse any other candidate, but he says he has always voted for the lesser of the two evils and will not throw his vote away. Any suggestions how to get through to someone who believes there's any real difference? He considers himself a an "educated" person with strong Christian values.