234 responses to “Ron Paul: In Praise of Private Charity”

1. LiesRtrue2

I have seen him before,trying to stir up things.
    I keep notes on who stirs things up.
    I’m a retired investigator.
    Best thing to do is just don’t play with him :)

2. Rich707Dawg

he is a provocateur or a fed look up his profile no pic no videos..wonder why

3. Rich707Dawg

that funny u say paul is currupt but no one has presented anything of the sort on him..what proof do you bring to the table..all the other politicans have dirt on them but not paul so what is he currupt for?? bet you cant come with any facts or info ..lol..your a burnt out old man who hates the world..you must have a very lonely life..i pitty you

4. JimCafferty10

LOL RON PAUL SUPPORTERS ARE TRYING TO PUMP UP THIS GUY THAT’LL FART IN THE OVAL OFFICE AND LAY FLAT ON HELPING THE ECONOMY

5. JimCafferty10

NO YOU IDIOT I JUST GOT AN ACCOUNT AND I DON’T MAKE VIDEOS EVERY DAY LIKE YOU GO DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE

6. JimCafferty10

OCCUPY MOVEMENT? LOL! THAT’S ANOTHER THING I HATE ABOUT PAUL SUPPORTERS IS THAT THEY START HATING SO MANY PEOPLE AND THINK PAUL IS THIS MESSIAH THAT WILL DEFEAT THE EVIL. HE HAS TO GO THROUGH THIS “CONGRESS” HE JACKS OFF TO AND HE HAS PEOPLE THERE TO CONTROL HIS VIRGIN CORRUPT ASS

7. Rich707Dawg

hey tough guy why dont you have any videos of yourself on your blank profile..no picture or nothing..your just a coward who hides behind a computer

8. jcaled24

I mean I really just cannot grasp what would compel a person to sit there and act like you are… Why indulge yourself in something you obviously hate so much. Do something productive with your time… hell, according to you, the number of Ron Paul supporters are so few, that it would be foolish to worry about arguing with them. Just grow up man and go somewhere else.

9. Rich707Dawg

i know all that hate in his blood..it must be rough being a internet thug

10. JimCafferty10

“i asked you who the who the hell would act like you are” let’s not make fun of your grammar but what the fuck you’re trying to say. I’m tired of people believing in this republican shit muthafucker I said I am not going to vote for NOBODY. because u asked me who I would vote for. SAME GUY, SAME SHIT. YA DIGG

11. Rich707Dawg

wow u talk real tuff over the internet..and guess what dude..im nothing close to a nazi my girl is black and i can go places most ppl wont after dark, get it??!! so keep talkin shit online cause you wouldnt say anything like that in person to me ..trust me..lol..your just a hater and guess what, im still gonna vote for paul, so you and the corporate owned media just know your not slowing down the paul and occupy movement..i live in cali and paul was just at berkeley and he had 10000 show up..lol

12. jcaled24

I asked you who the who the hell would act like you are…. you responded “nobody” … so stop acting like you are, if “nobody” would act like that…. get it that time, big boy?

13. manwhosayf

That’s like your opinion man, but that’s not what I hear when I listen to him. From my experience caps lock and vulgarity can lead to humor but usually isn’t a great way to express an opinion.

14. JimCafferty10

RACIST NEWSLETTERS, HE HATES THE JEWISH PEOPLE NO AIDE, HE WANTS TO STOP MEDDLING WITH OTHER COUNTRIES AND HELP THEM OUT. FUCKING LOSER OPPOSES AIDE TO TORNADO VICTIMS. YOU LITTLE FUCK YOU’RE BRAINWASHED AND I AM WINNING SINCE HE IS NOT GOING TO BE PRESIDENT BUT UNTIL HE LEAVES THE RACE, YOU CAN KEEP MASTURBATING OFF HIS PHOTOS AND VIDEOS OF “LIBERTY” FUCKING PAUL TARD SUPPORTING BITCH

15. PallyIRL

Please elaborate instead of making accusations without facts. Typical uniformed brainwashed kid.

16. JimCafferty10

RON PAUL IS A FUCKING LOSER. THE DUDE IS STILL IN THE RACE FOR WHAT REASON?! TO FUCKING SPREAD THIS RETARDED MESSAGE OF HOPE IN U.S.A AND IF HE BECAME PRESIDENT MAN WE WOULD ALL BE FUCKED BIG TIME. PAUL IS SO OUT OF TOUCH, FUCKING ISOLATIONIST, ANTI-SEMITIC, WHITE SONUVA BITCH

17. HumbleObserver

With one million homeless kids in the USA projects like Convey of Hope need all the support they can get.

18. igotaidsinnarnia

Oh the irony of Ron Paul using the word Fallacy. LOL.

19. 4honors

this could be a bad thing. we want as many representatives in the race as possible. so we can spread out the delegates and hope to stop romney from getting nominated on the 1st ballot.

20. MsMoosers

No need for that kind of talk.

Go Ron Paul

21. piecharthosen

i sometimes ask myself ‘if i didn’t pay several thousand dollars a year on social services, would i pay it to charities?

still haven’t answered. :S

22. InsurgenceRX

Ron Paul! woot!

23. kezdox

Paul will win anyway the American public will not accept anyone else

24. kezdox

David Cameron is doing this in England.People hate Cameron but he is ok he is anti state

25. Spirits850

I thought it was a bad thing. Won’t it be much harder for them to force a brokered convention now that there are only 3 candidates instead of 4? It seems to me like Romney will now be able to easily get the 1144 delegates he needs for the nomination. If I’m wrong please correct me, I’d love to see RP win this thing.

26. IhavethepowerHEMAN

now with rick gone how can there be a brokered convention

27. lb8825

Convoy of Hope…I applaud you.
    Ron Paul 2012!

28. jcaled24

Thank you…. I understand the urge to talk crap, but what you said needed to be said. Talking crap about him isn’t going to gain a single supporter..

29. Norie92

Guys stop talking crap about Santorum. We need his supporters, not to alienate them.

30. Kokkaification

TTTT

31. 00GameReviews

So the media just refuses to talk about any candidate besides romny now that santorums dumb lying ass dropped out? Wtf? Helllllllo!!!!!! Ron Pauls still running pieces of shits!!

32. FreddyClapton

Who cares if Gaytorum dropped out. Ron Paul is running as an independent anyway

33. boa1891

Santorum dropped out because his campaign has massive debt, not because of his daughter. The announcement just coincided with the goings-on of his daughter. (Source: Infowars)

34. 013lilbean

i dont like Santorum but come on don’t be mean he dropped out cuz his daughter is dying have some sympathy . . .

35. donaldphinney

I really like the content of what you say, but could you perhaps consider investing in a better microphone? the sound quality is so bad it is distracting. Or perhaps you (or your helpers) could get a copy of audacity (free editing software) or something like it and use some sound filters to clean it up a bit before you upload.
    Praying for ya, hope you win. love to see ya in the white house.

1 2 3 7