Ron Paul: Third Party Run Would Draw Votes from Republicans AND Democrats

1,049 Comments:

1. Your WRONG, it's Paul or no one for us. If Paul wasn't in the race, Romney would definitely NOT be getting our vote. Were not going to choose the lesser of 2 evils.

Ron Paul or NO ONE

2. romney is a walking turd

3. If Romney loses and WOULD HAVE WON if Ron Paul hadn't run 3rd party, then they'll be RIGHT to blame him for doing so!

4. I will vote for Ron Paul if he wins the primary, my state doesn't have one.

5. Believing and accepting that a race is over half way through, is a self fulfilling prophecy by the people. In the end, the responsibility lies on the shoulders of every citizen who supports Ron Paul. if you support him, vote for him. It's that simple. If everyone did that, the votes would accumulate and you couldn't consider them wasted! You people are playing their game. You may think you're thinking for yourself, but you're actually conditioned to play their game.

6. Who are you talking about?lol

7. If Obamney makes it to the white house, he's gonna wish he bowed out.

8. We don't need another Ross Perot.

9. I hope Paul runs 3rd party, the only down side is if he does when the Republicans lose (and the will by choosing Romney) they will blame Paul instead of owning up to the fact they chose another lame ass candidate (Romney).

10. The message of liberty and freedom transcends traditional party lines and if people in America will go back and read the Bill of Rights and Constitution, we will see the end of both the Democrat and Republican parties because they will realize that neither one of them represent anybody but themselves for they're own personal political power. I thought I was a Republican until I read those documents and realized that I was really a Libertarian. Support Dr. Ron Paul, he's our only glimmer of ligh

11. change.org/petitions/petition-­to-impeach-president-obama

12. Stunned by "STUPIDITY"sure is!!

13. Paul is even beating Romney right now. Thank Jesus.

14. intowin2012[dot]com
    SUPPORT RON PAUL - for President 2012

15. Are you fucking stupid last time i check paul was beating gingrich bitch so please tell me where did that information come from?

16. "StunnedByStupidity" is either a troll or a very simple minded child.

All he has are petty insults and "facts" not backed up by any sources.

I guess If I was too simple minded to realize that I was stupid I would resort to name calling and "NOT UH".

17. "StunnedByStupidity" is either a troll or a very simple minded child.

All he has are petty insults and "facts" not backed up by any sources.

18. 1. I believe in evolution i have no idea why you would possibly think I would be against it. ???

2. Because the federal government has stripped many of their rights away. For example there is no reason why the healthcare laws should be passed federally. It should be done on a state to state basis allowing states to customize the law for their region or even not pass it if the people in that state were that against being taxed for it.

19. Free markets are indeed bad for workers who have inelastic jobs for example labor workers get horrendous pay on the free market since unskilled jobs are so replaceable. However since we now have a global economy companies simply higher overseas since they can get labor cheaper. Its for this reason so many things are now made in china since the labor laws their allow companies to higher cheaper then they can here. Basically our labor laws shipped the inelastic jobs overseas.

20. Dude you assume we care if Ron Paul looses. The main point is to spread the message not victory. If you look at his election track you will realize libertarian ideas are becoming more popular each time he runs. This will set the field for his son winning later on even if Ron Paul looses here (which is probably 99.9 percent likely to happen).