227 responses to “New Ron Paul Ad: Big Bold Texan”

1. pandora australia

That is the right blog for anybody who desires to seek out out about this topic. You understand so much its nearly hard to argue with you (not that I truly would want…HaHa). You positively put a new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply great!

2. make your own website

Hello there I like your blog site. Do you want to visitor publish in mine at some point? In that case you should tell me by way of email or simply reply to this particular remark simply due to the fact We enrolled in notifications and will understand should you choose.

3. Kelly Paik

each time i used to read smaller posts which as well clear their motive, and that is also happening with this paragraph which I am reading now.

4. forex trading signals system

My spouse and my partner and i? mirielle really experiencing and also enjoying the actual layout in addition to format of your respective blog internet site. It? ersus an incredibly easy for the sight so that it is a much bigger enjoyable i can appear the following in addition to go to see more often. Did you employ out right now there an artist to create your style? Exceptional function!

5. Rachelle Calcagino

Really instructive and superb complex body part of written content , now that’s user pleasant (:.

6. tworzenie stron html

One thing I would really like to say is always that just before purchasing more computer memory space, look with the machine by which it would be installed. Should the device can always be running Or windows 7, for illustration, a storage threshold is 3. 25GB. Using well over this would likely simply constitute a squander. Make positive one’s motherboard can handle the genuine upgrade volume, as effectively. Great post.

7. Moderowany katalog stron www

Heads Upwards We really likes your amazing blog many thanks and you should stick in it

8. Surfisher

Superb parody of a “debate” btw Rmoney and BO — SHARE IT!

(Note the exquisite sardonic touch — only one person is watching the two puppets….LOL!)

Ron Paul to WIN — or America to End 2012

————————————————————

Prize winning photo for Ron Paul’s campaign — A Gem!

9. pauljfile

Ron Paul has got to do well in Texas!

10. just stop with the needing my info google

The cracking whip made me laugh really hard. I love paul, but that was fuckin hilarious and stupid

11. Foryeva

12. zyodei

That’s all well and good, no reason not to vote for him.

13. jpegasus7

oh come onnnnn

14. givemearandomnamenow

Are you saying you don’t go around cracking whips all day?

I don’t believe that for a second.

15. Jarell Bow

I love Ron Paul. I’m a Texan and i hate that crap (like most Texans). Ive never sat on a horse. God, I’m sick of that crap. PS Ron isn’t Texan raised.

1 5 6 7