Ron Paul: Preserving the Rule of Law Is More Important than Bombing People

309 Responses

Processing your request, Please wait....

309 responses to “Ron Paul: Preserving the Rule of Law Is More Important than Bombing People”

1. Jerrie Delsavio

Hi Jackson, if you are a new net user then you must pay a visit all the time this site and read the updated articles or reviews at here.

2. supra shoes australia

There are some attention-grabbing deadlines on this article however I don’t know if I see all of them middle to heart. There may be some validity but I’ll take maintain opinion till I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we would like extra! Added to FeedBurner as properly

3. longchamp hong kong price

WONDERFUL Post.thanks for share..extra wait .. …

4. michael kors outlet

The following time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as a lot as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I truly thought youd have one thing attention-grabbing to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could possibly repair if you werent too busy searching for attention.

5. kwiecien 21

Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your web site and in accession capital to assert that I get actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I’ll be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently fast.

6. Micheal Poehlein

When someone writes an article he/she maintains the idea of a user in his/her brain that how a user can be aware of it. Therefore that’s why this post is perfect. Thanks!

7. Itsmeeman1

I don’t vote but if I did then no I wouldn’t vote for Ron Paul.

I’m not from the USA.

8. RSKingly

He doesn’t sugar-coat anything, he’s being honest with the people about the issues that face our country. He’s not going to just say he’ll take care of everything, he says he needs the people. He’s got my vote, how about yours?

9. RSKingly

You forgot to take off your sunglasses. ;)

10. Itsmeeman1

A Politician that tells the truth. WTF just happened to reality?

11. Surfisher

Superb parody of a “debate” btw Rmoney and BO — SHARE IT!

(Note the exquisite sardonic touch — only one person is watching the two puppets….LOL!)

Ron Paul to WIN — or America to End 2012

————————————————————

Prize winning photo for Ron Paul’s campaign — A Gem!

12. teedonster2

watch reality check

13. NINJATRONdnb

Ron Paul needs to win.

14. Dylan Megaw

sorry Im confused Im from Australia and Im endorsing and backing The good Doctor/Congressman 100%

The delegate count and all that say Romney is winning but they are also saying that Ron Paul won Minnesota and iowa but they are not admitting it

Im confused >:(

15. planemad2

Im confused >:(

16. rulercup

****Attention Ron Paul Supporters****

Ron Paul has an enormous following, all of youtube knows that, but the majority of Americans think he is already out of the race. It’s time for us to unite and help spread his message. I challenge everyone to bring the Ron Paul Revolution to the mainstream media websites, like Yahoo, Google News, MSN, etc. Post comments on political posts and let America know that Ron Paul can, and WILL restore America! It’s time America WAKES UP! Thumbs up

RON PAUL 2012!

17. Surfisher

Ron Paul to WIN — or America to End 2012

Take your pick…there are no other options!

18. RON PAUL

don’t let this go over your head watch it again

19. mattbaldea

don’t let this go over your head watch it again

20. yougojay

Ron Paul – What A Fuckin’ Idiot –

21. imatruthaddict

The Doctor will free you now….

22. Nick

Ron Paul is the only sane candidate who truelly cares about the people. Is our country that ignorant and stupid not to vote for Ron Paul?
    Damn I love this guy!

23. FreedomsReigning

Ever heard of a Malthusian? We’re human beings, we can create our own resources through productive labor.

Imagine the world prior to agriculture and industry. That’s when wars were fought for resources. If it was a matter of resources, our government wouldn’t be trying to carbon tax people, and limit our ability to collect resources.

They’re misery merchants spreading death while screaming about “sustainability” and “resources”.

This war is about promoting false scarcity and mass murder.

24. CamNM1991

I haven’t heard that one before clever could be a new Ad slogan.

25. Les Morris

Couldn’t post what I had wanted to post, so this is just a mini version which I doubt will get posted. VOTE FOR THE ONLY “VETERAN” WHO WILL BRING OUR TROOPS HOME NOW ! ! !

26. Margaret Murphy

Ron Paul can and WILL win as long as WE THE PEOPLE stand up for LIBERTY!

27. Betterberry

i love this man. peace from London

1 7 8 9