Ron Paul: Romney Needs My Support If He Wants to Beat Obama

1. Hey! I know this is sort of off-topic however I needed to ask.
    Does building a well-established website like yours require a large amount of work?
    I’m brand new to running a blog however I do write in my diary daily.
    I’d like to start a blog so I can easily share my experience and feelings online.

Please let me know if you have any recommendations or tips for
    new aspiring blog owners. Thankyou!

2. its time for an independent or 3rd party candidate to kick democrats and republicans out of the white house..the elite probably wont like that, because they dont want to change the corrupted, evil status quo and they like their puppet presidents..

3. very nice publish, i actually love this web site, keep on it

4. Hello I like your blog. Do you need to invitee post on my own someday? If that’s the case make sure you tell me by way of email or perhaps answer this particular opinion since My partner and my spouse and i actually subscribed to notices and definately will realize if you do.

5. Thisis a tottaly awesome site that I found when searching google.

6. You should join in a contest for one of the greatest personal blogs on the internet. I will recommend it all site!

7. I’m not sure where you are getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for great information I was looking for this information for my mission.

8. BEFORE this election race goes ANY FURTHER, Lets get to the bottom of the voter/election fraud, We MUST push this all the way to the frontline and have it out on air and all over the nation people need to be made aware.

Ron Paul AND US ALL are getting ripped off ONCE AGAIN,, WE MUST STOP IT.

Email and phone Bomb the mainstream media and talk radioshows in every state about this.

9. 2 from OWS Oakland are filming me posting

Please in the name of God to make sure that the youtube ” Jeff Fisher addresses the world, part one ” becomes the number one youtube in history.

Get everyone please world-wide to review it & listen to it all

May God bless all who want Peace on Earth

Your friend forever,
    Jeff Bootstraps Fisher

Twitter and Skype this everywhere
    Make it the hottest Twitter/Skype message
    Make it VIRAL ASAP WORLD-WIDE!!!

Thank you and may God bless each of you

10. Superb parody of a “debate” btw Rmoney and BO — SHARE IT!

(Note the exquisite sardonic touch — only one person is watching the two puppets….LOL!)

Ron Paul to WIN — or America to End 2012

————————————————————

Prize winning photo for Ron Paul’s campaign — A Gem!

11. Good to hear. He needs all of our support, the GOP engaged in voter fraud and stole the elections away from Dr. Paul trying to Belittle him as much as they cood to show he wasnt a viable candidate. the Media Failed to even bring up his name even when he was coming in second and third respectively! Now Romney cant even fill the ground floor of a Football stadium, and they pack them 4500 deep when Paul Speaks. yet they say Ron Paul isnt Electable? I cry Faux Pas on the GOP. Shame on the Criminals.

12. first time in my life here although i’m just now old enough anyway.. i never thought i would actually like something concerning politics and especially enough to vote

13. I Know!!!! You are absolutely right!! Jack Nicholson almost had it right when he said You can’t handle the truth. Actually, people can’t *have* the truth. They just have to have lies and bullshit instead. They’re too far gone some of them.

14. Gingrich and Santorum dropped out. This is easy everybody. Now we tell everyone Romney and Obama have the same campaign contributors-Goldman Sachs. They don’t vote for Romney, Ron Paul wins. And really that’s why Obama bailed out Goldman Sachs despite what he said about being for “Main Street” Romney will just do the same thing, fuck the people and give all the money to Goldman Sachs.