Ron Paul: I Can Still Win This Thing!

471 Responses

Processing your request, Please wait....

471 responses to “Ron Paul: I Can Still Win This Thing!”

1. TheTruthNow000

You don’t know what freedom is. What a stupid comment. That old man doesn’t know shit about freedom. Ron Paul would be perfectly content if black people still lived under segregation and Jim Crow, He only cares about freedom for white men, and last I checked white men were doing very well. You’re a dumb ass loser. That’s the real story. Your tired little old man will NEVER be President of the United States. You’re just too stupid to grasp that reality. Freedom indeed.

2. WhatzYaPoint

” In theory, I can still win it.” Yeah, in the Twilight Zone Theory!
    CLUE to Paul: You’re either WITH the GOP, or you’re AGAINST the GOP. You’re obstructionist attitude tells me that you’re against the GOP defeating Obama this Fall. This election cycle isn’t about any one person being nominated. It’s about defeating Barack Obama. Voters have exercised their free will and have chosen not to go with Ron Paul. Reality should tell ya something: the overwhelming majority doesn’t want or Ron Paul.

3. AlaskaFinal

“A good deal of the delegates aren’t officially bound to a particular candidate”

I’m aware of this, but a “good deal” isn’t enough to hand Ron Paul the nomination, Fact is, enough delegates are fixed, that Ron Paul winning the rest is simply improbable, considering most left are from states inn which he did not have a strong showing. “Possible” is not “probable”

You would have to seriously overestimate how many Santorum voters would transition to him, just to put him back in the running.

4. CobaltBW

IIRC that “delegate count” is mostly just a prediction on where the delegates will be allocated to. A good deal of the delegates aren’t officially bound to a particular candidate, and with two candidates now out of the race, they could go to either Paul or Romney. Keep in mind that for caucus states, Ron Paul supporters have been taking over slots as chairman etc. which adds impact to their presence.

I haven’t been following this argument, but I just wanted to throw that out there.

5. AlaskaFinal

Ron Paul can most definitely win.”

Not with the Republicans, and if he goes 3rd party, he won’t have a chance.

6. AlaskaFinal

How am I moron? Why is it so hard for you to admit that people can have LEGITIMATE objections to Ron Paul? I would not discourage the same of Romney.

How about less ad hominems, and you actually providing EVIDENCE that I’m wrong? I’m not afraid of being wrong, that’s how one learns, but you’ve yet to prove it.

And no, do not give me some bullsh*t that I have to look for YOUR evidence, defend your case, or I’ll take it you have none.

7. Surfisher

New Yorkers — take Vincent Reda to Small Claims Court (firstly, then go for criminal)!

Att. New Yorker’s who didn’t bother to vote against Rmoney, because of the FALSE phone robocalls you received by Vincent Reda— LYING that all other candidates had dropped out of the race except Mitt Romney.

Take this liar to small claims court (a token $300 charge that he disfranchised you from voting by his perfidy) — easiest way to have a quick confrontation in a Court of Law! Make sure you tape the proceedings if allowed. If not, get a written record of the proceedings!

Here is the proof you need: his actual phone message!

Don’t delay, take this crook to court Today!

1. Surfisher

*Mitt Romney, American Parasite*

(Mitt Grosny — Romney The Terrible (my prefered title))

It explains how Bain Capital worked. They would buy SUCCESSFUL companies, with little down, borrowed huge amounts, saddling them with crushing debt, refused to continue equipment purchases or maintenance. Then they would pay themselves huge “management” fees.
      —————————————————–

Some notable excerpts:

“Romney is not a vulture capitalist, as Rick Perry says, since vultures eat dead carcasses,” notes Josh Kosman, who has written about the private equity business for 15 years. He’s “more of a parasitic capitalist, since he destroys profitable businesses.” (The host must be healthy enough to be force-fed all that debt, then slowly bled to death…until the parasites drain all the wealth for themselves).

“When Bain was about to buy a company, its partners would hold a meeting. “He said that about half the time [they] would talk about cutting workers,” Kosman says. “They would never talk about adding workers. He said that job growth was never part of the plan.” That claim was buttressed by the Associated Press, which studied 45 companies bought by Bain during Romney’s first decade. It found that 4,000 workers lost their jobs. The real figure is likely thousands higher, since the analysis didn’t account for bankruptcies and factory and store closings.

“The Armco plant closing involved more than the torching of 750 jobs, Morrow says. Contractors and suppliers collapsed. Workers’ children and widows lost health care and pension benefits. And while Bain received millions in tax breaks—paid for by the very people left holding the bag—Romney walked away millions richer.”
      —————————————————-

A must read (long) article recommended to all!

Share it!

8. CircleOfSnakes

Excuse my elitism, but this is a fact, you’re a Moron

9. AlaskaFinal

“You posted: “The only reason he won Iowa was because Santorum dropped out, don’t even try to argue””

Which is not a reason I said I wouldn’t vote for him, nor is it a criticism of HIM, that’s criticism of you FOLLOWERS, you side-stepped the issue!

Elitism, that’s all your giving here. As to the Delegate count, I stand by it;

politico . com/2012-election/delegate-tracker/

Misinformed? You’re just grasping for straws.

10. DFosterXP

Ron Paul can most definitely win. keep on supporting! Nobama and NoRomney!

11. CircleOfSnakes

That quote is disinformation and you’re claiming it as fact when it isn’t. You are uninformed, FACT.

12. AlaskaFinal

“Most current congressman have been in much longer. What matters is if their lobbyists or not.”

This sentiment is so very wrong.

James Madison:

Representatives would be “called for the most part from pursuits of a private nature and continued in appointment for a SHORT period of office.”

Whether or not he’s a lobbyist is irrelevant. The Constitution is so designed to keep politicians from attaining effective use of their power, but being a LIFE-LONG politician naturally undermines that.

13. AlaskaFinal

“doesn’t mean I’m any better than you.”

By saying I’m “uninformed”, that’s exactly what you’re implying.

“spreading disinformation”

I’ve spread no disnformation, you didn’t read what I said.

1. He supports kicking back decisions to the states, this is REFLECTED in his voting Record. I’am AGAINST this for the Gun and prol-life legislation, because both are PROVIDED FOR in the Constitution, as such, they SHOULD be protected at the FEDERAL level.

2. The Order of Cincinnatus, look it up.

14. MrTitiez

It’s embarrassing that you don’t support freedom!

15. CircleOfSnakes

You can all the reservations about him you want, doesn’t mean I’m any better than you. Its your opinion, just as mine is my opinion.

When you start spreading disinformation out of spite though, then that crosses the boundary of opinion.

And what does him being in politics for 30 years have to do with anything?

16. AlaskaFinal

“My eliteism”

Indeed, YOUR Elitism. You assume no one could possibly have reasonable reservations about Ron Paul.

Just as the Liberal, when saying they’re open to opposing opinions, is surprised to hear they exist.

I don’t assume YOU’RE misinformed, I assume Ron Paul advocates just you want, it is YOUR mistake in thinking what he wants is what everyone wants, and that he has a monopoly on what is “Constitutional”.

The very fact he’s been in politics 30 years, undermines that last point.

17. CircleOfSnakes

My elitism? Look at you posts, wrought with disinformation and a tinge of my shit doesn’t stink.

I doubt you’ve ever sat down and actually listened to what the man has to say.

I don’t have any problem debating, but you’re clearly here for an argument with no facts to back you up.

18. ListWritingMachine

And he still can!

19. AlaskaFinal

Neither will Paul’s campaign in 2016.

20. CircleOfSnakes

You won’t be missed.

21. AlaskaFinal

Your elitism displays your true colors. You’re no better than the liberals.

22. AlaskaFinal

5. Upheld the moral of Cincinnatus as the FOUNDING FATHERS did, many of whom were MEMBERS of the Order of Cincinnatus, and by that I mean STOP SEEKING RE-ELECTION, we should each be a CITIZEN first, soldier or politician second. It’s that kind of HUMILITY that keeps tyrants from arsing.

6. Understood that Drug legalization, as we see IN EVERY OTHER COUNTRY THAT’S DONE IT, invites nationalized healthcare.

… I might be willing to vote for him. As he is, I’d sooner hang myself.

23. AlaskaFinal

If Ron Paul;

1. Wasn’t an Isolationist,

2. Defended 2nd Amendment and Pro-life polices at the federal level AS THEY SHOULD BE, seeing as how BOTH are provided for in the Constitution, meaning NO State is allowed to abridge them.

3. Was HONEST to his 9/11 truther pals like Alex Jones that they are WRONG, instead of pussy-footing around it saying “I believe… blah blah”

4. Came up with REASONABLE solutions for the Fed, seeing as how “ending it” doesn’t solve a damn thing…

24. CircleOfSnakes

“I’am NOT uniformed”

You’re posts show otherwise.

But I digress……. cool story bro.

25. AlaskaFinal

“He is the only honest candidate”

HA! This about a man who CHANGED HIS MIND about whether or not he wrote those racist newsletters.

This about someone who ENTERTAINS 9/11 conspiracy theorists, saying to them “oh yes, I’ll get right on that”.

Oh yes, He’s done that, I’ am certainly not lying;

/watch?v=d91a13Yr3oQ

Ron Paul plays politics, just like the rest of them, and it just so happens there’s quite a bit of his politics I don’t like. Call me whatever you want, but I’am NOT uniformed.

26. AlaskaFinal

Noticed your response on the Iowa Primimary was removed.

What’s wrong? Spoke before you looked up the ACTUAL numbers did we?

27. CircleOfSnakes

Only took Iowa because Santourm dropped out? Where do you get your info from?

We won half the delagates, all Paul supporters. We will probably be getting more than what was reported yesterday because of Santorum dropping out, some might vote for Paul.

If your going to argue at least have FACTS to back you up, you’re lying!

28. rawkenday

oh you are for Romney, you should probably just go away now

29. rawkenday

what are your reasons for believing that? He is the only honest candidate that isnt afraid to speak about our failures head on. you are a blind fool if you are falling for Romney or Obama

30. AlaskaFinal

Ron Paul just won Minnesota”

Oh, the state that voted in that blowhard, Jesse Ventura? Really, why are you bragging?

And you only took Iowa because Santorum dropped out, don’t even try to argue otherwise.

Ron Paul is a hypocrite, preaches constitutionality, but is himself a life-long politician, the very thing James Madison stood against, and advocated term limits in order to prevent.

The moral of Cincinnatus is apparently dead, even among Libertarians. F*cking sell outs.

31. Respectloyalty1

There she blows!.

32. AlaskaFinal

Ron Paul gets 5000+ crowds at his speeches.”

And he gets some with 150, and Gingergich has had ones where 1000s attended.

Do not play shell games, how many people turn out for a rally is hardly representative of how many ACTUAL supporters exist, that only means there’s a die-hard fanbase.

That you would misrepresent the candidates this way makes you no better than Obama.

And no, I’m not Gingerich supporter, nor was I ever, I’m just tired of you people LYING to fudge Ron Paul’s support.

33. AlaskaFinal

ROMNEY 2012!

Better a businessman than conman.

34. ScottyBleez

Ron Paul is the only one that doesnt act super shady or fake, he’s the most honest, and fairest guy in the race…and he pulls bitches… ;D

35. Respectloyalty1