Ron Paul: I Can Still Win This Thing!

471 Responses

Processing your request, Please wait....

471 responses to “Ron Paul: I Can Still Win This Thing!”

1. swag yo

:c

2. Adamxjohnson1

:c

3. Ron Paul for President

Ron Paul has probably been winning most of the states all along, but the media won’t let him have them. They want to make slaves of the citizenry and he don’t.

4. Ron Paul for President

As I see the wannabe dictator Newt Gingrich pull out of the race, I suddenly realized that joining the Republican party last week was not in vain. I did it so that I can vote for Ron Paul in August. I never did anything like that before. When I left the Democratic party in 1994 to become a no party affliliate I thought that was the end of parties for me in my lifetime. By the way, nobody has to tell me why Freedom Watch with Andrew Napolitano went off the air. He was giving Mr. Paul all the airtime he could get in, and the media can’t have that.

5. Jay Dub

He has won Iowa, Minnesota, Maine, Alaska and Louisiana. He is cleaning up in all the Caucus States. His home state of Texas is also coming up which has a lot of delegates. Get a fucken clue you stupid fuck.

6. Jason W

7. TheTruthNow000

HAHA back at you. The interstate highway system is Federally funded, and was built by President Eisenhower. Most of the major ports in the country were built by Federal funds and are maintained by Federal funds too. I can’t say that the Federal government doesn’t care about you and me. If it was up to the states and local governments, blacks would still be slaves in the South. The Federal government ended Jim Crow laws. You will never see a small Federal government. That’s not a real goal.

8. 303LECTRO

Proof?…. I’ll be waiting ;)

9. 303LECTRO

HAHA transportation/highways and bridges alot of that is state funded and you know it… Besides, I mentioned the corruption of elitism in the market economy and the military industrial complex – two prime examples proving that the federal government couldn’t care less about you and me. But hey if you want to suckle don’t bite the hand that feeds I guess.

10. TheTruthNow000

Actually, the Federal government has expanded quite a bit with the population growth … more people, more services needed … housing, transportation, highways and bridges, education, you name it. Also, the Federal government has to keep up with technological changes and demographic shifts. Governments got to get bigger to keep up my man. You want government the size of what it was during the time of the Founding Fathers when the population was less than 3 million? Not possible.

11. RONPAULFREEDUMB

Ron Paul is lying to the chumps and trying to get some more money out of them. He is a loser and a liar and a fraud. Fuck you!

1. flying eagle

Get off this site Satan in Jesus Christ name amen Ron Paul rising 2012 revolution

1 12 13 14