Ron Paul: I Can Still Win This Thing!

1. How am I moron? Why is it so hard for you to admit that people can have LEGITIMATE objections to Ron Paul? I would not discourage the same of Romney.

How about less ad hominems, and you actually providing EVIDENCE that I'm wrong? I'm not afraid of being wrong, that's how one learns, but you've yet to prove it.

And no, do not give me some bullsh*t that I have to look for YOUR evidence, defend your case, or I'll take it you have none.

2. New Yorkers — take Vincent Reda to Small Claims Court (firstly, then go for criminal)!

Att. New Yorker’s who didn’t bother to vote against Rmoney, because of the FALSE phone robocalls you received by Vincent Reda— LYING that all other candidates had dropped out of the race except Mitt Romney.

Take this liar to small claims court (a token $300 charge that he disfranchised you from voting by his perfidy) — easiest way to have a quick confrontation in a Court of Law! Make sure you tape the proceedings if allowed. If not, get a written record of the proceedings!

Here is the proof you need: his actual phone message!

Don’t delay, take this crook to court Today!

• *Mitt Romney, American Parasite*

(Mitt Grosny — Romney The Terrible (my prefered title))

It explains how Bain Capital worked. They would buy SUCCESSFUL companies, with little down, borrowed huge amounts, saddling them with crushing debt, refused to continue equipment purchases or maintenance. Then they would pay themselves huge “management” fees.
      —————————————————–

Some notable excerpts:

“Romney is not a vulture capitalist, as Rick Perry says, since vultures eat dead carcasses,” notes Josh Kosman, who has written about the private equity business for 15 years. He’s “more of a parasitic capitalist, since he destroys profitable businesses.” (The host must be healthy enough to be force-fed all that debt, then slowly bled to death…until the parasites drain all the wealth for themselves).

“When Bain was about to buy a company, its partners would hold a meeting. “He said that about half the time [they] would talk about cutting workers,” Kosman says. “They would never talk about adding workers. He said that job growth was never part of the plan.” That claim was buttressed by the Associated Press, which studied 45 companies bought by Bain during Romney’s first decade. It found that 4,000 workers lost their jobs. The real figure is likely thousands higher, since the analysis didn’t account for bankruptcies and factory and store closings.

“The Armco plant closing involved more than the torching of 750 jobs, Morrow says. Contractors and suppliers collapsed. Workers’ children and widows lost health care and pension benefits. And while Bain received millions in tax breaks—paid for by the very people left holding the bag—Romney walked away millions richer.”
      —————————————————-

A must read (long) article recommended to all!

Share it!

3. Excuse my elitism, but this is a fact, you're a Moron

4. "You posted: "The only reason he won Iowa was because Santorum dropped out, don't even try to argue""

Which is not a reason I said I wouldn't vote for him, nor is it a criticism of HIM, that's criticism of you FOLLOWERS, you side-stepped the issue!

Elitism, that's all your giving here. As to the Delegate count, I stand by it;

politico . com/2012-election/delegate-tracker/

Misinformed? You're just grasping for straws.

5. Ron Paul can most definitely win. keep on supporting! Nobama and NoRomney!

6. You posted: "The only reason he won Iowa was because Santorum dropped out, don't even try to argue"

That quote is disinformation and you're claiming it as fact when it isn't. You are uninformed, FACT.

7. "Most current congressman have been in much longer. What matters is if their lobbyists or not."

This sentiment is so very wrong.

James Madison:

Representatives would be "called for the most part from pursuits of a private nature and continued in appointment for a SHORT period of office."

Whether or not he's a lobbyist is irrelevant. The Constitution is so designed to keep politicians from attaining effective use of their power, but being a LIFE-LONG politician naturally undermines that.

8. "doesn't mean I'm any better than you."

By saying I'm "uninformed", that's exactly what you're implying.

"spreading disinformation"

I've spread no disnformation, you didn't read what I said.

1. He supports kicking back decisions to the states, this is REFLECTED in his voting Record. I'am AGAINST this for the Gun and prol-life legislation, because both are PROVIDED FOR in the Constitution, as such, they SHOULD be protected at the FEDERAL level.

2. The Order of Cincinnatus, look it up.

9. It's embarrassing that you don't support freedom!

10. You can all the reservations about him you want, doesn't mean I'm any better than you. Its your opinion, just as mine is my opinion.

When you start spreading disinformation out of spite though, then that crosses the boundary of opinion.

And what does him being in politics for 30 years have to do with anything?

11. "My eliteism"

Indeed, YOUR Elitism. You assume no one could possibly have reasonable reservations about Ron Paul.

Just as the Liberal, when saying they're open to opposing opinions, is surprised to hear they exist.

I don't assume YOU'RE misinformed, I assume Ron Paul advocates just you want, it is YOUR mistake in thinking what he wants is what everyone wants, and that he has a monopoly on what is "Constitutional".

The very fact he's been in politics 30 years, undermines that last point.

12. My elitism? Look at you posts, wrought with disinformation and a tinge of my shit doesn't stink.

I doubt you've ever sat down and actually listened to what the man has to say.

I don't have any problem debating, but you're clearly here for an argument with no facts to back you up.

13. And he still can!

14. Neither will Paul's campaign in 2016.

15. You won't be missed.

16. Your elitism displays your true colors. You're no better than the liberals.

17. 5. Upheld the moral of Cincinnatus as the FOUNDING FATHERS did, many of whom were MEMBERS of the Order of Cincinnatus, and by that I mean STOP SEEKING RE-ELECTION, we should each be a CITIZEN first, soldier or politician second. It's that kind of HUMILITY that keeps tyrants from arsing.

6. Understood that Drug legalization, as we see IN EVERY OTHER COUNTRY THAT'S DONE IT, invites nationalized healthcare.

... I might be willing to vote for him. As he is, I'd sooner hang myself.

18. If Ron Paul;

1. Wasn't an Isolationist,

2. Defended 2nd Amendment and Pro-life polices at the federal level AS THEY SHOULD BE, seeing as how BOTH are provided for in the Constitution, meaning NO State is allowed to abridge them.

3. Was HONEST to his 9/11 truther pals like Alex Jones that they are WRONG, instead of pussy-footing around it saying "I believe... blah blah"

4. Came up with REASONABLE solutions for the Fed, seeing as how "ending it" doesn't solve a damn thing...

19. "I'am NOT uniformed"

You're posts show otherwise.

But I digress....... cool story bro.

20. "He is the only honest candidate"

HA! This about a man who CHANGED HIS MIND about whether or not he wrote those racist newsletters.

This about someone who ENTERTAINS 9/11 conspiracy theorists, saying to them "oh yes, I'll get right on that".

Oh yes, He's done that, I' am certainly not lying;

/watch?v=d91a13Yr3oQ

Ron Paul plays politics, just like the rest of them, and it just so happens there's quite a bit of his politics I don't like. Call me whatever you want, but I'am NOT uniformed.