Ron Paul: I Have No Sympathy for Rich People Who Live Off the System

548 Responses

Processing your request, Please wait....

548 responses to “Ron Paul: I Have No Sympathy for Rich People Who Live Off the System”

1. lol boost

Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and I to find It really useful & it helped me out a lot.
    I’m hoping to offer one thing back and help others such as you helped me.

2. Jarus

I had a thought in my mind, from the depths of my heart, “I have no sympathy for rich people in America”. I typed it into google on a whim, and found this. I guess I’m not the only one who thinks America needs less rich elitists and more middle class.

3. nursing degrees Ontario

Its exceptional as your other articles : D, regards for posting .

4. kwiecien 25

I’ve been exploring for a little for any high-quality articles or blog posts on this kind of area . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this web site. Reading this information So i am happy to convey that I’ve an incredibly good uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what I needed. I most certainly will make sure to don’t forget this web site and give it a glance on a constant basis.

5. Order Phen375

Your article normally include a decent amount of really up to date info. Where do you come up with this? Just declaring you are very innovative. Thanks again

6. about business

Business case research are one of the greatest ways to discover brand new untrained trading markets to undertake business in.

7. DeathSideAngel

Hell yeah

8. DeathSideAngel

Well said.

9. dasUBootVII

Said this once and will keep saying it until it settles in…if RP wins, then he had best surround himself with a cadre of very tough guys…he will not be able to trust the Sneakret Service…could JFK? Why all this? Because no sooner will he set foot in the White House before he finds himself surrounded by a shit-fly swarm of “advisers” who work for the 300 and will threaten him with following their agenda or ending up like JFK…he needs protection from such “advisers”.

10. Minoeman

I reread it again and it made a little more sense, but I don’t know anyone that “tell their children to flunk so they can claim them on disability taking away from the ones who are truly disabled. “

1 14 15 16