Ron Paul: I Have No Sympathy for Rich People Who Live Off the System

1. Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and I to find It really useful & it helped me out a lot.
    I’m hoping to offer one thing back and help others such as you helped me.

2. I had a thought in my mind, from the depths of my heart, “I have no sympathy for rich people in America”. I typed it into google on a whim, and found this. I guess I’m not the only one who thinks America needs less rich elitists and more middle class.

3. Its exceptional as your other articles : D, regards for posting .

4. I’ve been exploring for a little for any high-quality articles or blog posts on this kind of area . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this web site. Reading this information So i am happy to convey that I’ve an incredibly good uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what I needed. I most certainly will make sure to don’t forget this web site and give it a glance on a constant basis.

5. Your article normally include a decent amount of really up to date info. Where do you come up with this? Just declaring you are very innovative. Thanks again

6. Business case research are one of the greatest ways to discover brand new untrained trading markets to undertake business in.

7. Said this once and will keep saying it until it settles in…if RP wins, then he had best surround himself with a cadre of very tough guys…he will not be able to trust the Sneakret Service…could JFK? Why all this? Because no sooner will he set foot in the White House before he finds himself surrounded by a shit-fly swarm of “advisers” who work for the 300 and will threaten him with following their agenda or ending up like JFK…he needs protection from such “advisers”.

8. I reread it again and it made a little more sense, but I don’t know anyone that “tell their children to flunk so they can claim them on disability taking away from the ones who are truly disabled. “

9. Ron Paul to WIN — or America to End 2012

Take your pick…there are no other options!
    —————————————————————
    Ron Paul must take Rmoney to Tampa — to expose the GOP’s perfidy — when hundreds of thousands of Real Americans will come to the Convention voluntarily, supporting Ron Paul, the ONLY REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT in this race (vs a few hundred BUSED Rmoney bullies pretending they are actual people)!

If the Republican Convention cheats Ron Paul out of The Nomination — then, go Third Party!

There MUST NOT be a way allowed, for Rmoney to “debate” BO one-on-one — since this will be a Clowns’ Show (two liars trying to out-lie each other…when they are one-and-the-same HUMAN TRASH)!

Ron Paul MUST be part of the DEBATES — so, he can clearly show up THESE politically trained monkeys for what they are — The ULTIMATE Destroyers of the USA!
    ————————————————————–

Elect Ron Paul as President, if you want to Save America — vote for anyone else, if you WANT to DESTROY the USA!

10. The Republican party is painting itself into a dangerous corner it may have a very hard time getting itself out of in the long term. Rather or not Ron Paul has gotten “screwed” out of this election many of the next generation of conservative voters believe he has. Ron Paul clearly resignates with the youth voter and there is no question that the GOP has largly bypassed and ignored Dr. Paul, been out right hostile towards him. The GOP will pay for this in the future mark my words.

11. The Republican party is painting itself into a dangerous corner it may have a very hard time getting itself out of in the long term. Rather or not Ron Paul has gotten “screwed” out of this election many of the next generation of conservative voters believe he has. Ron Paul clearly resignates with the youth voter and there is no question that the GOP has largly bypassed and ignored Dr. Paul, been out right hostile towards him. The GOP will pay for this in the future mark my words.

12. Your so wrong it makes me sick. Everyone buys into something to make it better for them. Your personal situation I’m not saying is not wrong. You may be honest and you child needs help. There are others out there who claim disability. Those others claim disability but have none. They collect your money that the people have given you. Understand. There is no common ground. Yes being declared disabled does give you a check. They act it out . It makes me sick..

13. Please point out my grammar errors. Before you think my friend. The colons or braces are an expression. I put these in to make people think.