Ron Paul: Run Your Own Life as You See Fit

1. THE FUTURE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA….DR.RON PAUL!!!!

2. I don’t care about mankind but I do care about me, my family, you by extension and others that I meet as I go.The term ‘mankind ‘is usually a ruse given by dictators to stir public sentiment in order to control and manipulate. Every dictator on Earth uses such grandiose, non descript talk.Car salesmen are great at it !
    Affluence brings rapid population decline as witnessed in Europe right now, eventually in Asia…fingers crossed.
    ‘Continue to live and prosper’? Absolutely, nothing else to do

3. Sorry, I wrote to you but I was replying to someone else. Crossed wires. Sorry again.

4. 3 people watch Rachel Maddow

5. The greatest Statesman of our time.”We The People” salute you Ron Paul

6. well while Obama and Romney rip each other apart on petty rhetoric playing political circus.

meanwhile…..
    Ron Paul is literally trying to help us get our constitutional freedoms back.

I love 2 men in this world
    my Dad
    and Ron Paul
    Ron Paul is my hero along with Mike Tyson and Michael Jordan.

I’d seriously take a bullet for Ron Paul
    forget getting secret service
    just hire me
    I have a government job (can’t say what it is), but its about time I actually defend the constitution.

7. Revolution means come back to the beginning . back to liberty and the constitution.

8. This man makes history with every speech, none have succeeded at derailing the establishment, but Paul is the first to speak out of pure honesty. He’s such a great person and I wish more politicians were like him. He may not become president but he has influenced many.

9. Dr Paul, you are my hero sir, after watching and listening to many of your videos i have greatly educated myself and now understand the true meaning of being an American, I will fight for your cause even if you arent elected i will not let your efforts and sacrifices waste away like nothing sir

10. Hell Yeah, Liberty or Death to the opposition of!

11. I saw him in person tonight!!! SOOOOO AWESOME

12. Wouldn’t you say we already have a world market?…with sovereign states jockeying for position? It is our foreign aid though that upsets the balance of it i.e. Couldn’t we withdraw it and allow nations a chance?. I believe it possible.You scared me when you said ‘world government’. Sounded like a UN dictatorship to me.

13. YOU (still) have a CHOICE!
    Join the…
    R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!
    Ron Paul 2012!
    and…
    Restore America!

14. how the fuck does this videow have 303 view’s and 540 likes ?
    why doesnt this happen to video’s that are not important ?

15. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩☆۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ Restore ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★☆ ★ ☆ ★
    END TYRANNY | RESTORE PEACE = DR. RON PAUL
    ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ PEACE! ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★☆ ★ ☆ ★
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩☆۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

16. NDAA was not fit for obama’s signature until the power to chose who gets detained and who doesn’t was given to the president.

17. What you say is true, but can you honestly believe that in say another 100-200 years from now given the potential population of the planet that mankind will continue to survive and prosper as a fragmented planet of nations each bickering over the spoils of the earth? I could be wrong but while we stand divided amongst ourselves eventually we will fall.

18. yeah, we’re more in favor of a world market but not a world government! we don’t even like OUR government the way it is governing our country, nevermind govern a collection of countries like the UN! impossibru!

19. He looks great in jeans, go Ron Paul!!1

20. Ron Paul is the ONLY candidate who will make the necessary cuts in the budget, the ONLY candidate who will bring our troops home and defend our borders, the ONLY candidate who will stop sending foreign aid to other countries when our economy is a mess, the ONLY candidate who will follow the Constitution and not go to war without a declaration of war, the ONLY candidate who values life and liberty. Dr. Ron Paul the ONLY candidate who can heal America.