153 responses to “Ron Paul: Run Your Own Life as You See Fit”

1. StandpointCinema

Try citing a direct quote or signed piece of legislation when you make an accusation like that, punk!

2. Specopleader

How is he racist?

3. briggsley

Americans this is just the beginning of things to come!!! We are gonna have a lot of work to do on our home land to make it the way we need to be... We have to keep going forward with his ideas and restoring everything our founding fathers gave us. No matter what we cannot let the globalist take over. We have to bring production back here. And compete in the global economy. Made in the USA.. It's time for the D.C corporation to stand down.. if u don't know what that is go to my page and

4. AV8R4HM

What is racist about him?

5. muslimsgotohell

You are one honest man Ron. May the americans elect you as their president.

6. Alexton Guy

You are most likely right my friend Ron Paul would never approve of endangering anyone's lives by supporting the " Ron Paul Riots, " but on the other hand there will be a day where the people of America need to come together and face the question that is when is enough ENOUGH? Ron Paul has inspired me to become politically active since the day I discovered his debate, but if the Feds won't let the people of America win the fair way by playing this political game than lets restablish it RON PAUL!

7. vifudge25

Where is this ?

8. 231gearon

I misread your message thinking it was at your friend's urging. My apologies

9. teedonster2

ive seen you on many videos. you want to talk about paul or are you a spam-bot?

10. ThaigerDon

well, our position in the global market could always use some improvement... not to confuse "market" with "government" here.

11. 231gearon

I was raised during a time when obedience to society was paramount. There was no other solution than the one given. But now, with what you might term 'a breakdown in society' it is a actually a freeing up, making many answers possible. Or, as a teacher might say, 'there is no single answer;' And then the students compete with one another to get one...
    My question to you is..what is YOUR answer, not your friend's. There is no correct answer, only yours. I hope this doesn't intimidate at all.

12. MilitiaHQ

Yes my friend you are again correct, our generation and the next will be fighting for our own survival, the warning to what is here and coming has been sounded for a long time now and it seems few have listened, i been prepping since 1985 i feel relatively confident to last maybe 5-10 years on my own, what worries me most will be the zombies migrating from the cities. I still will hope that after the dust settles a new golden age will come out of it.... Good luck to you and the family.

13. 1TheREALLYREAL

If Ron Paul don't get elected ?

14. 4390100

That's because it's been so long since anybody on Capitol Hill has ever told the truth or went to the very heart of the problems instead of flirting around the edges, it's so refreshing to hear the truth isn't it. Ron Paul is one of the few Individualist on Capitol Hill, the rest are all Collectivist (for Bigger Government) which is in the same boat as Fascist, Communist and Socialist.

15. jeffthecoder

You sheepl! Ron Paul fever has taken your eyes off the truth. Have you already forgotten about Fukushima? It's not "fixed" over there..every day things are getting worse..come across any funky tasting produce, lately? Just this month they started worrying that reactor 4 is about to crumble. No one can near any of it..and all they do is dump war on it..literally!

16. supersticky87

THE FUTURE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA....DR.RON PAUL!!!!

17. 231gearon

I don't care about mankind but I do care about me, my family, you by extension and others that I meet as I go.The term 'mankind 'is usually a ruse given by dictators to stir public sentiment in order to control and manipulate. Every dictator on Earth uses such grandiose, non descript talk.Car salesmen are great at it !
    Affluence brings rapid population decline as witnessed in Europe right now, eventually in Asia...fingers crossed.
    'Continue to live and prosper'? Absolutely, nothing else to do

18. 231gearon

Sorry, I wrote to you but I was replying to someone else. Crossed wires. Sorry again.

19. WatchY0urSix

3 people watch Rachel Maddow

20. liberty81414

The greatest Statesman of our time."We The People" salute you Ron Paul

21. bevon17

well while Obama and Romney rip each other apart on petty rhetoric playing political circus.

meanwhile.....
    Ron Paul is literally trying to help us get our constitutional freedoms back.

I love 2 men in this world
    my Dad
    and Ron Paul
    Ron Paul is my hero along with Mike Tyson and Michael Jordan.

I'd seriously take a bullet for Ron Paul
    forget getting secret service
    just hire me
    I have a government job (can't say what it is), but its about time I actually defend the constitution.

22. godseyeview

Revolution means come back to the beginning . back to liberty and the constitution.

23. SASAussie

This man makes history with every speech, none have succeeded at derailing the establishment, but Paul is the first to speak out of pure honesty. He's such a great person and I wish more politicians were like him. He may not become president but he has influenced many.

24. jalisco019

Dr Paul, you are my hero sir, after watching and listening to many of your videos i have greatly educated myself and now understand the true meaning of being an American, I will fight for your cause even if you arent elected i will not let your efforts and sacrifices waste away like nothing sir

25. The1badsob

Hell Yeah, Liberty or Death to the opposition of!

26. cmwarre

I saw him in person tonight!!! SOOOOO AWESOME

27. 231gearon

Wouldn't you say we already have a world market?...with sovereign states jockeying for position? It is our foreign aid though that upsets the balance of it i.e. Couldn't we withdraw it and allow nations a chance?. I believe it possible.You scared me when you said 'world government'. Sounded like a UN dictatorship to me.

28. CalZukiWorks

YOU (still) have a CHOICE!
    Join the...
    R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!
    Ron Paul 2012!
    and...
    Restore America!

29. nine11wasninsidejob

how the fuck does this videow have 303 view's and 540 likes ?
    why doesnt this happen to video's that are not important ?

30. CalZukiWorks

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩☆۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ Restore ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★☆ ★ ☆ ★
    END TYRANNY | RESTORE PEACE = DR. RON PAUL
    ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ PEACE! ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★☆ ★ ☆ ★
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩☆۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

31. MrSleeps

NDAA was not fit for obama's signature until the power to chose who gets detained and who doesn't was given to the president.

32. MilitiaHQ

What you say is true, but can you honestly believe that in say another 100-200 years from now given the potential population of the planet that mankind will continue to survive and prosper as a fragmented planet of nations each bickering over the spoils of the earth? I could be wrong but while we stand divided amongst ourselves eventually we will fall.

33. ThaigerDon

yeah, we're more in favor of a world market but not a world government! we don't even like OUR government the way it is governing our country, nevermind govern a collection of countries like the UN! impossibru!

34. gottagoat

He looks great in jeans, go Ron Paul!!1

35. Masterblazin

Ron Paul is the ONLY candidate who will make the necessary cuts in the budget, the ONLY candidate who will bring our troops home and defend our borders, the ONLY candidate who will stop sending foreign aid to other countries when our economy is a mess, the ONLY candidate who will follow the Constitution and not go to war without a declaration of war, the ONLY candidate who values life and liberty. Dr. Ron Paul the ONLY candidate who can heal America.

1 2 3 5