710 responses to “Romney = Obama. Finally, Americans Are Waking Up to Ron Paul!”

1. CrOeDdE

Pretty sure that if there is any political motivation behind their coverage of the Paul campaign, it’s that they want to free up the oil and rare earth metals markets. Right now, the US authorities have a pretty solid brokerage of trade in Afghanistan.

2. ericsclips .

There you are! I was worried you had left :)

3. ericsclips

There you are! I was worried you had left :)

4. ericsclips

You illustrate your lack of understanding of the GOP primary delegate process. The GOP race is far from over, and you’re just parroting what the mainstream media is feeding the sheeple. Just because they say it’s true doesn’t make it true. You can pretty much trust that if it’s said on mainstream media, its propaganda and likely a lie.

5. Dmlaney

★☆★☆★☆ Ron Paul R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution 2012 ★☆★☆★☆

6. DeathSideAngel

Your about as dumb as a retard trying to lick candy off his elbow.

Dr. Ron Paul, 2012

7. FeedThemCake

Do you really not understand the simple concept of delegates? -_-

8. khimosaubi

LOL… Ron Paul isnt finished and yes Romney is likely to win the nomination… However.. Its not guarenteed.. Not yet.. Ron Paul finished last in Louisiana but he took home 111/114 delegates.. Which means he wont that state.. What about Iowa?? Ron Paul took 20/40 delegates.. Which means he won Iowa.. and at worst tied for 1st.. Same with Minnesota.. As long as Romney doesnt get 1144 before the convention. Paul still has a chance.. Enjoy the mainstream media outlook on the primary..

9. duncan7599

What world are you people living in? Is anyone here following the primary? Ron Paul is finished. Mitt Romney is going to get the nomination. Ron Paul has not even won a single state. He came in last place in most. Get off the pot already.

10. duncan7599

Well on election day you will have 2 choices, Obama or Romney. Ron Paul is finished.

11. MrRonphy

I could’nt agree more with everything this lovely lady had to say. Obama and Obama/light are not even an option. Both are creations of the Bilderberger/bankster maifia.

12. Erick

I will be writing his name in. If Dr. Paul declares war on the current system I pledge my life to serve him. I took an Oath to uphold the constitution from enemies foreign and domestic and I meant it. I wish to harm no one but to remove the corrupt from power immediately and it may involve war.

I have the full support of my family and friends. We are building a resistance in Michigan and preparing to resist the federal government completely until the balance of power is restored. I suggest you do the same. This is our time people, this is our role to defend freedom and liberty please be prepared to earn it.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 0

13. anewlow23

Man the girl being interviewed seemed really nervous, but she still did a good job in spite of that and she’s hot ;)

14. ericsclips

To be fair I’ll give my definition of political inconsistency:

Saying something or acting in such a fashion as to go contrary to what you believe to be true.

Ron Paul always acts according to his beliefs (which politically are based upon the Constitution), and like anyone else, as decades transpire, personal beliefs and opinions change. The flaw you so vehemently wish to point out, is that he’s human. The personal value of Paul’s I’m trying to illustrate is his HONESTY and INTEGRITY.

15. ericsclips

S-s-stuck record. I stand by that he’s a politically consistent politician. The fact that he’s had a change of heart on two matters over the course of his life does not change that.

You think that somehow a misquote (if there was one) from a YouTube user somehow has any bearing on the world or our nation? Your repetition reminds me of a child stomping around throwing a tantrum.

I’m sorry if that’s offensive, but I find your belligerence offensive.

16. ericsclips

It strikes me that you may have a differing definition of political inconsistency. Why don’t you define what it means to be politically inconsistent, and then we can hold that lens up and scrutinize all of the politicians and our selves with your definition. Maybe then we will see the point you are trying to make more clearly.

17. sfiorare

what you didn’t do is admit that you made a false claim and retract this statement:

what you have done is make excuses

18. dilan4me

Ron Paul was the only presidential candidate the rest are just bankers puppets

19. Surfisher

Starting a poll — all good people here, vote for the best Ron Paul quote! Here is mine:

1) “Government cannot grant you a thing, it can only place limits on that wich was rightfully yours to begin with!”

20. ericsclips

Your priorities are disturbing. I’ve said now in three comments that yes, Paul changed positions on two issues over thirty years. I can continue saying that as long as you’d like. That does NOT make him politically inconsistent. This would be the fourth time I’ve said it. Do you have reading comprehension issues?

21. khimosaubi

Lets beat Romney first bro

22. sfiorare

why don’t you follow through and admit you made a false claim instead of trying to change the subject?

23. ericsclips

By the way, this is fun, I think this is the first time I’ve ever engaged another user on YouTube in conversation. So thank you for this :) It’s made my morning a little less Monday-like. Granted, I should probably do something productive soon.

24. FIGHTING47474

Ever heard of the red scare? The Salem witch hunt? Look at history. No ONE would fuck with America on our own soil. The Japs wouldn’t do it in WWII because they knew. If you come to America and try to take our land from us, we will fucking kill you. A country under assault from a foreign nation is a country united. Get your head out of your ass. Ron Paul 2012!

25. ericsclips

Contrast Paul’s political history with our other two ‘contenders’:

In one corner we have Obama who broke almost every campaign promise that gave him the white house.

And in the other corner we have Mitt Romney who changes political positions depending on who he is speaking to.

Obama who has taken away more liberties from Americans than any other president, and Romney supported each of these actions (NDAA, NDRPA).

26. ericsclips

Dude, I conceded awhile ago that he had a change of opinion, on two issues, over thirty years. That does not make him inconsistent, or a liar, it makes him human. My goodness.

27. sfiorare

i see that you’re trying to avoid addressing the issue of making a false claim

28. ericsclips

Why so much hate? There’s a lot of actual, real dirt, inconsistency, lies, and such for all the other candidates in abundance here on YouTube. Wouldn’t your time be better spend harassing their campaign?

Trying to bring down Ron Paul as a dirty politician strikes me as a fools errand, and a poor use of your time. lol

29. ericsclips

Over thirty years, he changed his mind on two issues (to the better IMO). I already addressed this in a prior comment.

As far as Ron Paul stating that he did not write ANYTHING in his newsletters, ever, I can find no verification of your assertion. And my Google-Kung-Fu is strong.

30. ericsclips

You must understand, the most important issues we face as a nation and the world are economic policy, foreign policy and the dismissal of our liberties. Given that Ron Paul is the only candidate willing to do anything about these matters, how can you possibly be so hardcore against Paul? Are you a war-monger? Do you not care if our nation collapses? Do you not care about your own liberties? You’re holding on so tightly to your viewpoint, it’s frightening.

31. sfiorare

you wrote: “He’s been politically consistent his entire career (that’s a verifiable fact, not opinion).”

it’s completely false

and certainly ron paul did say that he didn’t write anything in his newsletters

32. sfiorare

you can bet that ron paul won’t be getting the nomination from the gop

and he’ll never be president

33. ericsclips

Calling Ron Paul a slimy, lying politician does not make it so. I’m sorry sir, but we the people are tired of business as usual. It’s time for change, and we do not need your support to get it.

34. ericsclips

He did not say that he never wrote anything in his newsletters, also that is not relevant.

There’s nothing wrong with defending your own newsletters, he never, ever defended the SINGLE COLUMN in question here.

What false claim did I make about Ron Paul?

35. sfiorare

the point is that you made false claims about ron paul and don’t really understand who he is

in 1996 ron paul defended the content of his newsletters

in 2007 he did an about face and said he didn’t write anything in them or even read them

face it, ron paul is a slimy, lying politician