Romney = Obama. Finally, Americans Are Waking Up to Ron Paul!

1. I also love Mary Willison... though she sounds nervous... <3

2. Brazil loves dr. Paul!

3. ATTENTION!!

Ron Paul warns of a coming false flag!!

watch?v=G65btJUnKxg

4. he's won the virgin islands, iowa, minnesota, and possibly/probabaly nevada.

5. Romney isn't a bad guy. While he would be a terrible President, I feel kinda bad that he will be crushed by Obama. How on earth has he been winning the GOP election? Even if Paul wins Delegates in Caucases, he hasnt picked up enough delegates in the primaries. Shame that he is 76.

6. i didn't need a reply. have a nice day idiot

7. leave you commie bastards ron paul is for america by america

8. Yes, and my favorites have nothing to do with my thoughts on politics, much like yours do not make you a marijuana user. Wonderful how that works.

And yeah, good luck on trying to be a psychologist, you're pretty terrible at it. I like how you're not only about 95% wrong (I'll give you the 5% for gamer), BUT you completely ignored the facts I did bring to the subject of what Ron Paul votes for.

Way to not bring anything substantial to the discussion.

9. There is a problem with that. If they are not a Paul supporter, typically they will get there info from the media. I had a coworker today tell me that Ron Paul dropped out. He said it was on the news. I had to correct him

10. Ron Paul Wins Majority Of Washington Delegates, Other States Expected To Follow

11. Ron Paul is a true inspiration. The GOP and MSM tried for so long to black him out and deny him fair coverage. But guess what?!... HE WAS RIGHT! Take THAT you corrupt jerks! Ron Paul or not at all! :D

12. wut?? you think that's a joke, or do you agree?

13. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩☆۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ★ ☆ ★ ☆ RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT 2012 ☆ ★ ☆ ★
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩☆۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

14. "Ron Paul Was Right All Along" that will be the title of his Biography. I cant wait until June 5th when I get my chance to vote in the now defunct state of California.

15. She is nervous she is a real person unlike all the fake people you see in obummer and romneys media , wake the hell up people

16. i will write ron paul in if the party dosn't put him up

17. Expose the Psychopaths !

ZIONIST NEO-CON WARMONGERING ALERT !

This is the worst propaganda I've ever seen ! Thank Fox News and these two mentally unstable guests !

WATCH THIS AND THUMB DOWN !

18. Thank you for the history lesson. My point was: it would've been much more compelling if a non-Paul supporter said that he could win the nomination, rather than someone who supports him.

19. RON PAUL will still perhaps LEAD in the total number of delegates... mainly because the media has LIED through their teeth... since IOWA! (Just like they did in the rigged '08, 04, 2000, etc. elections...) Afterall, that's primarily what they GET PAID TO DO!! :-) WST

20. Americans, Wake Up. Read Idothisright. 100% SPOT ON. Save your arse now.