Romney = Obama. Finally, Americans Are Waking Up to Ron Paul!

1. That's why I love watching RT. What the MSM doesn't do, RT does. Plain and simple

2. With Delegate Victory's in Washington,Alaska,and Louisiana we can say that we have "The Return Of The Jedi". It is Ron Paul's "Time" by Hans Zimmer. The Ron Paul Revolution has had it's "Inception",and is in a "Duel of The Fates" John Williams. It has been a long time in the desert, so enjoy the "Ecstasy of Gold" Ennio Morricone. The "Cosmic Love" by Florence & The Machine,we all feel "When The Man Comes Around" by Johnny Cash. "It Won't Be Long" by The Beatles, until we defeat the "Superfly" "Pusherman" Curtis Mayfield and the "Backstabbers" O'Jays. It's been a "Long,Long,Long" time George Harrison-The Beatles.We are on the "Edge of Glory" Lady Gaga.

3. Good for you mate, my first & last vote will be for Ron Paul :)

4. The people of Europe are hoping Ron Paul becomes President - Last chance for peace and economic justice

5. Main Stream Media misinforms the public. I'd like to wake up, next to Mary!

6. ka nee chi wa. Good to see many are there who sees the danger ahead via a WW3 event. Im doing my part, as are you. Hie, ki jee gie, hunto. but we do our best. domo ah ei gato. peace.

7. ahahaa obamadotcom youtube channel has to monitor the comments..... and mitt romney's channel has disabled the comments...Ron Paul 2012!!!!

8. ahahaa obamadotcom youtube channel has to monitor the comments..... and mitt romney's channel has disabled the comment...Ron Paul 2012!!!!

9. My first vote in my life was for Ron Paul in the primaries of Nevada I am 18. :)

10. Yeah, Get young hot girls talking about Ron Paul on tv and More people will listen to his message. Ugly old Guys Like the Judge talk about him they get fired. LOL

11. Yeah, Get young hot girls talking about Ron Paul on tv and More people will listen to his message. Ugly old Guys Like the Judge talk about him they get fired. LOL

12. I thought it was if you vote at all your wasting your vote. IF elections made a difference they'd be illegal. Ron Paul 2012

13. mary wilson is hot!!

14. As Ron PAUL supporters, We have the HUGE majority in voters and delagates!! Let's railroad Ron Paul into the white house by ANY means necassary? Why should we accept fraud from behind the scenes from a few powerful people?

15. Need some help here friend? 😀 Looks like you have an angry sheep nipping at your butt.

16. I'd say you're dishonorable by making frivolous claims and accusations without evidence or merit. Furthermore, I don't as much support Ron Paul as I don't "support" the other republican candidates.

You're tone, words, and mind set are way out of line. What motivates you to engage in such conduct? Are you underage?

17. Really? Nothing Ron Paul says has purpose? Wow... I guess I'ma just live my life and not give a fuck anymore. wow, shitty world. Thanks to people like you.

18. Yeah i'd say your the typical ron paul supporter possibly some kind of paranoid mental disorder

19. i stick to my intuition instead.

20. I think 9/11 was very convenient for certain parties with certain goals. I think it was allowed to proceed. Beyond that, I don't know.

Your other question invades my privacy.