Ron Paul: Balance the Budget, Change Our Foreign Policy & Monetary Policy

1. Shocker In Tampa — Ron Paul Wins!
    ————————————–

These WILL be the headlines next day — here is why:

According to RNC Rule #38 — at the Tampa Convention NONE of the Delegates are ACTUALLY Bound! Delegates can vote according to their own judgment and conscience — and are NOT bound to vote according to how most delegates from their state vote.

Precedent was set in 2008 Utah by Legal Council for the RNC (stating: The RNC does not recognize a state’s binding of national delegates, but considers each delegate a free agent who can vote for whoever they choose).

Also, the Republican (and Democratic) Parties are Private Organizations — so voting within a party is NOT bound by Election Law!
    ——————————————————

What does this mean? It clearly shows that ANY or ALL delegates can abstain from voting in the 1st round. Or in other words — Bye-bye Mitt !!!

What do we need to do? Push for as many more delegate wins for Ron Paul as humanly possible — so a Ron Paul victory in Tampa is assured!

But most importantly NOW — SHARE this information (spread it like wildfire)!

2. Ron Paul: Balance the Budget, Change Our Foreign Policy & Monetary Policy

3. Ron Paul: Balance the Budget, Change Our Foreign Policy & Monetary Policy

4. Ron Paul: Balance the Budget, Change Our Foreign Policy & Monetary Policy

5. I don’t call all Ron Paul supporters “bots” “racist” etc, since I am one myself yet I am none of the rest.

I call YOU a bot, since you don’t seem to be able of critical thinking.

Sure, I probably shouldn’t have called those bots evil and just perhaps not completely mindless. But they are simply not critical thinking individuals.

6. You aren’t Ron Paul, and I’ll shout all I want, even at him. You’re just a Swede trolling and calling Ron Paul supporters bots.

“Those people are racist, ignorant, stupid, evil and mindless BOTS.”

Maybe we should just throw all those bots into a pit aye? How about a soul, do they have a soul?

They have eyes and minds of their own. Even an Obama supporter will wake up to the truth when they realize the people who give value to paper money may stop accepting it, and why.

7. I wish I got paid in Fuckbots…

8. It’s good to live in a Police State (for those controlling the dogs….”Animal Farm” by George Orwell).

Snatch and Grab, Arrests, and Tear Gas at Oakland 5-1-2012

Unless Ron Paul wins — we’ll truly become a Police State!

• What did this young girl do, to get the Dogs-of-State to pursue and knock her of her bike brutally to the ground, and then maul her into painful submission?

Watch carefully the chronological order (FREEZE picture at the time count given below — to see why):

1) 0:32 — one of the Dogs-of-State signals the rest that he’s seen a cyclist taking a picture of “SOMETHING THAT MUST NOT BE SEEN”! So they run in pursuit.

2) 0:44 — she is dragged down by two Dogs-of-State

3) 0:51 — many more “Gang-of-Brothers” arrive surrounding their victim being mauled on the ground

4) 0:57 — see the hand taking her cell phone away from her

5) 1:10 — she manages to free one hand

6) 1:11 — she tries to pass it in desperation to the people outside the circle of about a dozen Dogs-of-State trampling her rights

7) 1:12 – 2:03 — she is still screaming in pain…but no-one can help her (since the AGGRESSORS, The Dogs-of-State are ARMED, and thus can inflict pain AT WILL on the disarmed, peaceful citizens)!

And more abuses follow!

This is the MOST DISTURBING VIDEO I’ve seen taped on American soil!

DISGUSTING is mild — words fail me to describe my feelings on this OUTRAGE — watching the ‘US KGB’ MAUL and ABUSE a young girl!

Don’t know what you’ll do about it — but I’m sending this to Judge Napolitano, the ACLU, News Media outlets, and even contacting my Lawyers to look into filing a civil case against these SS Troopers (hopefully pics can be enlarged so their badge numbers can be seen)!

9. Ron Paul more or less sums it up… “I don’t tell my supporters what to do, that is part of my philosophy”.

10. Watch REAL AMERICANS — ALL for Ron Paul!

The controlled media will never show this — since FREEDOM means an end to their Masters!

Good link (shows conservative postulations, not ones overblown in Ron Paul’s favor)

As of 4/29 Rmoney has only 573 bound delegates!

I’d expect that about 75% form Rick’s and Newt’s would go to Ron Paul (even though Newt will most likely end his political career today by endorsing Mitt).

I’ll STATE NOW that Rmoney will not acquire the 1144 BOUND needed to avoid a Brokered Convention!

11. Ron Paul deserves fair treatment, if he got it he’d have wrapped this thing up long ago. I still don’t see how anyone could actually vote for Romney the flip flopping machine and Obama the bold face liar. But I guess not enough people know how to use the internet yet.

12. Ron Paul deserves fair treatment, if he got it he’d have wrapped this thing up long ago. I still don’t see how anyone could actually vote for Romney the flip flopping machine and Obama the bold face liar. But I guess not enough people know how to use the internet yet.

13. /watch?feature=player_embedded&v=s-gfuGbeikU

That should be able to settle this for us shouldn’t it?

14. Then shout at THOSE PEOPLE. Not at Dr. Paul. He already knows how you feel.