Ron Paul: The Cat Is Out Of The Bag! – This Revolution Continues With or Without Me

1. PLEASE PLEASE RON PAUL~ SEE US THROUGH THIS DARK NIGHT.

2. PLEASE PLEASE RON PAUL~ SEE US THROUGH THIS DARK NIGHT.

3. the ONLY diff is romney is legal!!! romney even wrote obamacare....disgusting!!!! RON PAUL 2012!!!!

4. the ONLY diff is romney is legal!!! romney even wrote obamacare....disgusting!!!! RON PAUL 2012!!!!

5. Wow, I watch the 2 frontrunners talk "at" us, Paul actually talks to and with us.

6. 7:10 for a kid break-dancing like a beast

7. Ron Paul 2012!! Or we are all in for big trouble..

8. will vote ONLY for Ron Paul President 2012!
    obama and romney are same and detrimental to America!

9. I love Ron Paul and want him for my president. He has educated me about our government, what it is SUPPOSED to be doing and what it is ACTUALLY is doing. I do worry for his safety now though. He is scaring a LOT of powerful people and I fear for his life now. However, he has started a movement and with him at the helm or not we must carry it on!!! The ideals are what will save this nation. Not a particular person but specific ideals!!! I <3 Ron Paul and what he represents!!!

10. Just wanted to say Ron Paul you and Rand betrayed us your followers and everything you stood for by supporting Mitt ""FlipFlop" Romney.
    Im sure if he wins he'll have our military doubled in size to waste more $ and eventually turn on us in no time. THANK FOR BSn US RON. Your just another lying politican.

11. Just wanted to say Ron Paul you and Rand betrayed us your followers and everything you stood for by supporting Mitt ""FlipFlop" Romney.

12. i love this guy. Dr. Ron Paul

13. Please people of America...protect this man...he is so vulnerable now and needs a very professional security team around him. Someone phone Chuck Norris and Jesse Ventura to get some Navy Seal buddies on the job. We dont want another JFK assassination! Already The Bilderbergers are talking about wasting him...dont delay, the world needs this man!!!! Im in New Zealand and would be there if l could! Good luck and get those badguys and hang the scumbags!!!!!!!

14. Ron Paul for Emperor Of The World!!!

15. Ron Paul for Prime Minister of New Zealand and the USA!!!

16. I hear ya, I missed the boat in 2008, I won't miss it again! I'm also not a young person and I've never been so educated as to the state of things as I am now. Dr. Paul has truly cured my apathy. Ron Paul 2012

17. The jig is up, the news is out! Can't stop the momentum, we the people are speaking loud and clear and we want Ron Paul and only Ron Paul! Ron Paul 2012

18. Its not just the young that are for Ron Paul, I'm a sixty year old vietnam vet. And I think Ron Paul is our only choice for President. If they had elected him four years ago, we wouldn't be in this mess right now. Ron Paul for sure this time. Ron Paul 2012

19. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩☆۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ Restore ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★☆ ★ ☆ ★

WE THE PEOPLE FOR | PRESIDENT RON PAUL | Join the R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!
    OF FREEDOM,LOVE FOR HUMANITY AND AMERICA.AND THE WORLD.
    ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ Liberty! ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★☆ ★ ☆ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩☆۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

20. The world loves Ron Paul!!!