Ron Paul: We’ve Had to Fight against the Republican Status Quo

1. Watch REAL AMERICANS — ALL for Ron Paul!

The controlled media will never show this — since FREEDOM means an end to their Masters!

2. Just talking and Waiting? TALK TALK? Fuel problem solved GREEN PRODUCT the Hydrogen Car Fender Replacement Program. We designed this program to be FREE with the U.S.A President Job Act & Tax breaks. If the Boss/Employer buy ‘s one for each worker/employee, The American Job Act and 3 additional U.S Tax breaks will reimburse them.
    1. Investing in a StartUp
    2. Investing in a Green Product
    3. Hiring More Workers (U.S Vets)
    Investor Relations (All Tax Breaks Apply to You )
    Ron-v-Obama 2012

3. Just talking and Waiting? TALK TALK? Fuel problem solved GREEN PRODUCT the Hydrogen Car Fender Replacement Program. We designed this program to be FREE with the U.S.A President Job Act & Tax breaks. If the Boss/Employer buy ‘s one for each worker/employee, The American Job Act and 3 additional U.S Tax breaks will reimburse them.
    1. Investing in a StartUp
    2. Investing in a Green Product
    3. Hiring More Workers (U.S Vets)
    Investor Relations (All Tax Breaks Apply to You )
    Ron-v-Obama 2012

4. “I could be a socialist instead you know?”

Go right ahead. I WANT self determination, I WANT you to be the owner of your own mind, body, and labor. When you choose socialism, you set yourself against that agenda, but I won’t stop you.

What does that have to do with this Fascist regime censoring our candidates campaign?

5. “His official campaigns channel is “ronpaul”.”

So the last video he put out was 3 weeks ago? That channel is filled with corporate news clips too, how long until it gets taken down and you make excuses for it?

What has the campaign been doing for the last 3 weeks? Where did our millions of dollars go? That pages last video is attacking Santorum and Gingrich. My ass RonPaul2008dotcom wasn’t his official page, or else he officially has no campaign. Keep making excuses.

6. Yeah well fuck it; I’m from freaking Sweden. I could be a socialist instead you know?
    Yet, I’m a supporter as well.

7. It only does so from NOW on since the old YT-channel is DOWN.

What the heck is “news and politics”? Theres only been propaganda ever since Ron Paul ran in 2008.

8. Dr. Pauls “own” official channel is “CongressmanRonPaul”.

His official campaigns channel is “ronpaul”.

The superpacs channel is “TheRevolutionPAC”.

Please don’t confuse these as it is not very long since controversial tweets from supporters where *wrongly* attributed to “The Ron Paul Campaign” and its twitter account.

9. French Canadian

Today, Tuesday May 1st, on the Alex Jones Nightly News:

Full Ron Paul speech las thursday in Austin.

10. Hey Scott…I’ve been busy on the local politics scene talking to everyone and anyone about Ron Paul and telling them to watch Ben Swann. I don’t know how Ron Paul does it because we are exhausted. Going to GOP meetings and still hoping we can be PCP’s-haven’t been registered for 180 days, but we are supporting a big GOP candidate as county commissioner and maybe that will get our foot in the door. Going door=to=door for him and wrote a humorous, yet very factual letter of endorsement. Rather like a narrative or story. After this election, I will become an independent, which my husband has been since he realized the Green Party was a joke. We have made a paradigm shift since 9/11. Hoping the rain stops because we have lots of door-to-door campaigning to do for both Ron Paul and the local candidate we are endorsing. Spent the past 2 weeks interviewing our top picks for county commissioner(9 candidates) and going to candidate forums to make our choice. It is exhausting, including writing letters to the editor about local issues and our endorsement letters. I’ve been talking to some of these GOP people who have been brainwashed watching Fox News, etc, and I think I am finally getting through=one person at a time. Tried to get democrats we know to change and become republicans at least for the election, wasn’t easy, but we got our family to do it and others we know. After this week, we’ve done everything we can, and we will have to just wait and see what happens. I’m ready to cast my vote for someone I have grown to respect. Never thought I’d ever vote for anyone who was the lesser of the two evils or a progressive candidate that did not have a chance or a plan for the economy.
    I’m assuming you should be a dad now and are praying for a positive future for your new baby. Liberty, prosperity and peace, Robin

• I meant to say I never thought I would ever vote for someone I really believe in and not just the lesser of the two evils. I’m tired…

• Yes little Weston is doing great… he’ll be 2 months old tomorrow. Already 13 pounds 4 ounces. It has been quite a change for both myself and especially my wife! Last night he slept for 5 straight hours a new record.

I haven’t given up on Paul yet. I hope at a minimum we are able to leverage enough delegates to impact the Romney campaign’s stance on the issues. Although, it would be VERY difficult supporting Romney for me personally even if he changes his tune. If Paul does not go 3rd party and there is no other 3rd party choice getting at least 10% of the vote I probably will have to pick the lesser of two evils. The reason I say that is if Paul does not go 3rd party he is basically telling ME to support Romney in a way. Make sense? If Romney carries on as-is with no changes on his foreign policy, FED, our liberties, I will write Paul in regardless.

11. The race is not over, we still have a long way to go, time to start speaking louder now.

Ron Paul 2012!!

Spread the message and keep in touch with the Ron Paul Campaign, there’s an app for that!!!

12. Ron Paul U.S.A.

Sharing this great story from a young lady in Texas who just became a delegate to support Ron Paul!!

13. French Canadian

DHS To Release Bacteria In Boston Subway System

14. Fan site.. What a FUCKING JOKE! You think I’m a FAN! You think this is political fandom? Ron Paul doesn’t have any “fans”, he has political supporters, and Youtube is attacking his supporters while you call them “fans”.

15. “ronpaul2012 com is the official one.”

Where is Ron Paul’s official Youtube page?

16. And I told you, I don’t care what you call it; when there’s a site called ronpaul.com linking to Presidential ads, that IS the official site.

The traffic generated by the page demonstrates it. If it’s not the official site, than this campaign is pointless. Does the “official campaign” sum up to a few dog shit ads put out through RonPaul2012? They’re both official sites, and Google and Youtube are waging a war of censorship against our candidate.

In this country we have free speech PERIOD.