Ron Paul on Gay Marriage: None of the State’s Business

1. And whyyyy isn't this guy president yet?! He's the only ethical, moral candidate I've seen in many years.

2. marriage is church... until someone gets a lawyer

3. I AGREE ALOT WITH RON PAUL IF THE GUY NEXT DOOR WANTS TO FUCK HIS DOG THEN I DONT GIVE A FUCK LET HIM SUCK HIS OWN DICK AND SHOVE HIS LEG UP HIS ASS THATS HIS LIFE AND PROPERTY..IF THE GUY FROM THE KWIKIE MARK WANTS TO FUCK HIS GOAT THEN LET HIM FUCK HIS GOAT..LET THOS GAYS BE ALL FRUITY RAINBOW PEBBLES..WAKE THE FUCK UP..RON PAUL IS THE MAN THAT WILL SET YOU FREE,MAKE YOU MAKE WAY MORE MONEY AND BREAK THE CHAINS! THAT ARE BLINDLY CONTROLING US!!...RON PAUL FOR EVER

4. haha well that explains things. The U.S. is far far behind the Netherlands in cultural issues

5. haha well that explains things. The U.S. is far far behind the Netherlands in cultural issues

6. Please, advise Ron Paul of the following:

1) We will continue to invest our precious time and hard-earned money to the Ron Paul Campaign (since our Future depends on Ron Paul winning).

2) We are strong, and justifiably energized, individuals that believe in our ability to succeed without having our hands held in each step leading to the State’s Convention.

3) However, we DEMAND that at least two Senior Campaign Staff members be sent and PRESENT at EACH State Convention (one, a Parliamentary Procedures Expert, and one that oversees and guides us through the pitfalls and traps, that the GOP in collusion with Mitt have set).

4) Bombarding Texas with Ads against flip-flopping anti-gun Mitt (spend most of the money we’ve sent you — since Texas is a do-or-die State).

Posters here have properly stated — we have given our blood, sweat, tears and money to this Just Cause — so, do what we ask in return!

7. I'll be damned. Ron Paul is being rational again. Who would have thought.

8. And if you want a definitian of a REAL christian, not just a good politician and moral man, this is your guy. Ron Paul proves that REAL christian morals are actualy popular still, such comfort and hope for humanity. Love this guy!

9. Ron Paul nails it to the exact issue: why does anything we do need a 'governmental' nod?

10. Look up Wayne Madsen too tell you all ignorant US.. Citizens... PS... i am not against homosexuals or any sexual preference

11. Ewerybody else in the world knows Obama suck cock.. And he and the piece of shit zionist Rhom Emanuel are more into cocks than a wet pussy... Why arent you all in USA know this??????

12. He only stated what his definition was -- and has no issue what others' is. Where's the source of your claim?

13. Yes, that sound pretty good.
    In The Netherland we have 3 options: Marriage (also for gays), registered partnership and a living-together contract. The first two have minor differences with regard to legal issues when seperating and kids are involved, but they are still quite similar. The 3rd option is a more loose form to make some agreements about how you want to live together, but you don't need a judge to seperate.
    So I guess we already have more to choose from.

14. Sure, but the way I understand him is that he wants these laws, that now automatically come into play when two people get married, to be replace by a legal contract between two people. And apart from that people can have a ceremony in church or some sort of ceremonial party elsewhere with friends, and call it whatever they want.
    I lived together for 13 years with a girl without being legally married, but I did consider us married (or bonded), and seperating surely felt like a divorce.

15. Yeah people will always be idiots, I feel you. By the way, look up "marriage privatization" on Wikipedia, it blew my mind, I really think it's the solution.

16. "for example sleeping with a chick that's morbidly obese"

But a lesbian girl could say the same thing, so this clearly is not a heterosexual issue. And I'm pretty sure that the 'parts of homosexuality' that disgust you (they may disgust me as well), can also be done by heterosexuals (e.g. anal penetration). A distinction is still being made between homo and hetero, which to me is unneccessary.
    If there really isn't a problem, I'd expect him to say: what PEOPLE do in private is not my concern.

17. Absolutely. I totally agree with you on this.
    I just hope that you understand that this is not just a matter of tast. It's not like: I like strawberry, you like raspberry, but we can still be friends, because it's of no importance what fruits people prefer. No, it's more like: I disapprove of your lifestyle, I think it's wrong, but I can still respect you as a human being and interact with you. I'm happy about the respect, but still sad about the disapproval, because it's so unneccessary.

18. RP is the only sensible choice.

19. Ron Paul is the next American president. Obama, I honestly believe you did the best you knew how to do, but in the final evaluation, the presidency is a JOB. I think you may have lost sight of that fact somewhere along the way.

20. "legalized" marriage between homosexuals means more money for the government. That's it. That's the whole thing. Tax money--forced financing and government protection of and for private choices made by individuals. These people ENJOY fighting for "rights" NOT listed in our Constitution. I don't HAVE to fight for my rights--they're GUARANTEED in our Constitution(American national law).