Ron Paul Has Not Suspended His Campaign

411 Responses

Processing your request, Please wait....

411 responses to “Ron Paul Has Not Suspended His Campaign”

1. SomeSpoonyBard

I was listening to you, but looking at the Horsemen. ;D

2. Xcorgi

What a joke. That's right everyone. Keep sending us your money even though we were lying our asses off the whole time and telling you he didn't drop out just so he could get a nice fat free retirement from all of us who were duped to give LONG after he dropped out. This is Ross Perot all over again. Never give up. Never give up. Never give up. Oh, what's that? I gotta give up! So fuck you guys. That's basically what Ron Paul did in the end. Hell, he and Ross even had the same initials! RP!

3. arueaopweu93234

he is the anti definition of communism.

4. vexx506

Abortion being considered murder, because it is at it's core ending the life of another human. He thinks you should be able to do anything so long as it doesn't hurt another person. Well abortion kills another, so it should not be legal.

5. vexx506

6. vexx506

LOL He is pretty much the exact opposite.

Communism: a : a theory advocating elimination of private property
    b : a system in which goods are owned in common and are available to all as needed

Libertarian: 1: an advocate of the doctrine of free will
    2: a person who upholds the principles of individual liberty especially of thought and action

A person who pushes libertarian ideas thinks everyone should control themselves and own themselves. Communists think the state owns you.

7. vexx506

LOL He is pretty much the exact opposite.

Communism: a : a theory advocating elimination of private property

Libertarian: 1: an advocate of the doctrine of free will

8. Xcorgi

Actually, Obama is a fraud and not even a natural born american citizen. This makes it federally illegal for him to hold ANY elected office. Even Dog Catcher. He's probably fuck that up too.

9. Xcorgi

You are wrong because you never counted on the dems and repubs threatening his family if he would not drop out of the race and that's exactly what happened. By the way yes, he fed his supporters to the wolves and WALKED AWAY!!!

10. yosephchess

Haha... you're very smart... maybe your name should be puzzled.

11. puzzle310

Ron Paul is the definition of communism

12. yosephchess

Ok, now define communism...

13. HIGHLANDHOUND1

smart guy

14. Packgammon

Jack Cunter

15. John Smith

If I recall it correctly he wants states to decide about abortion. I think it´s fair with abortion if the lady was raped, but I wonder if you ever seen an abortion-fetus to want it as like a contraceptive, like it is today...
    He wants to close down IRS, does that sound like a communist? Hell no!

16. Chrijz

He wants to close down IRS, does that sound like a communist? Hell no!

17. John McCamont

lol ... I said he's a communist leaning socialist so you could have an example of what is closer to communism in our current presidential choices. Reading comprehension must come tough for you, too. Explains a lot actually.

For you to vote democrat in and of itself displays your poor judgment. I've not seen a single one I'd ever vote for. Not because they're dems, but because typically dems vie for more government involvement and I'd prefer to sustain myself without a handout.

Bye troll.

18. ironclad452

Bye troll.

19. puzzle310

Actually Obama is a socialist. You really are ignorant. I've voted democrat and republican.

20. puzzle310

Ron Paul is against abortion. He wants it to be illegal. Right, he wants small government and more liberty. Good One. He's a dirty communist.

21. John McCamont

What positions does he hold to that tell you he's a communist?

And I've voted republican my entire life - which defeats another of your empty claims. I'm glad RP started a huge thought revolution (that obviously hasn't reached you, since you're thin on thought). The revolution isn't one man, so us Paulbots won't go away when he retires. You're stuck with us I'm afraid.

I told you about Obama to show you what more resembles communism than RP's position. You're really slow, aren't you?

1 10 11 12