Ron Paul Has Not Suspended His Campaign

1. A vote for Romney is a vote against the Constitution, and a vote for everything Obama stands for. Don't you have any principles Dantheleo, or did you sacrifice them falling in line with the GOP's empty "Anyone but Obama" rhetoric? If you're a conservative, then act like one... quit supporting the empty suits who support the destruction of liberty, the bailouts, universal healthcare, the Fed Reserve, and undeclared endless wars. This is the shit that's REALLY destroying the country

2. I.D.D.
    Its the Delegates Dummy! 😛

3. "the Creature from Jekyll Island" is real - - it must be KILLED

4. RISEFORLIBERTY LIVE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!
    riseforliberty (DOT) com

5. GO TO riseforlibertydotcom. It starts at 9 PM eastern

6. He has a chance if you give him your vote, and rational people are most likely to give him their vote as he talks about legalizing all drugs, protitution, ETC.

7. I am not going to go do drugs or pick up prostitutes 'cause is legal.It being illegal does not keep me from getting any of that If I felt like getting it. Like I said,I am rational, and I can take care of myself,I am a big boy, I know what's right and wrong, and certainly don't need the goverment babysitting me.

8. of course

9. of course

10. RON PAUL MONEY BOMB TODAY PLEASE DONATE!!
    ANYTHING HELPS EVEN 5.00 IF YOUR BROKE.. IT WILL
    HELP IF EVERYONE SAYS LET SOMEONE ELSE DONATE
    WE WILL LIVE IN A TRANNY COUNTRY ONLY ONE MAN
    WHO PREDICTED ALL THESE PROBLEMS HE WILL WIN F
    FROM HOW MANY DELEGATES BUT THE MAINSTREAM
    MEDIA IS AT FULL STEAM TO MAKE SUPPORTERS THINK
    HES DROPPED OUT TO MAKE MORE VOTE FOR ROMNEY
    IF ROMNEY IS PRESIDENT WE WILL SEE WORSE THINGS
    HAPPEN THAN OBAMA WHO SIGNED THE NDAA AND
    EXTENSION OF PATRIOT ACT EXTENDED WARS.

11. I think that's a shower-head in your anglo-franco-american parlance. The hyphen is your decision.

12. Ron Paul: "Hey idiots, I....I...mean patriots. Reach in your wallets and gimme your cash because I neeed it to build a political future for my son...OH I mean help adavance the cause of liberty. Yeah that's it. Advance the cause of liberty"

13. I love ron paul but this guy is fucking annoying, im immitating him as we speak

14. Yes, I think rational people will still vote for Paul. You can be morally against drugs or prostitution and still tolerate the others whom are for such issues. I don't smoke cigarettes, but I don't think people shouldn't be allowed to smoke cigarettes. America was founded on freedoms and toleration. It is unpatriotic to act otherwise, in my opinion.

15. SouthernAvenger, could you try to sound less like a well used douche-nozzle. I've never heard the sound a well used douche-nozzle makes but I always imagined it sounding like your voice. Should douche-nozzle be hyphenated?

16. No, End the Fed is code for kick Jews out of banking. And no I don't like the federal reserve but you guys are racists fucktards

17. People say there is a RACE problem. People say this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY and ONLY into White countries.

People say the only solution to the RACE problem is if ALL and ONLY White countries "assimilate," i.e., intermarry, with all those non-Whites.

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against White people, Anti-Whites agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews._

Anti-racist is a code word for ANTI-WHITE!_

18. Anti-racist is a code word for anti-White.
    Nobody is saying that Africa needs diversity.
    Nobody is saying that Asia needs diversity.
    They are already 100% diverse.
    People are only telling White children in White countries that they need diversity.
    White Countries will be 100% diverse when there are no White people left.
    Anti-racist is a code word for anti-White.

Diversity is a code-word for WHITE GENOCIDE!!!

19. Okay, back or vote for someone that has no chance of winning, send obama back into the White House to destroy what little will be left of the once great nation of the U.S.A. If the libertarians truly believe in our Constitutional Republic and want to save the country, DEFEAT OBAMA! Do you really think any rational person will vote for Paul when he starts talking about legalizing all drugs, prostitution, etc?

20. President Ron Paul 2012