Ron Paul Is Still In The Presidential Race!

1. DAM YOU RON PAUL GET RID OF JESSE BENTON WE DON’T WANT HIM IN THE CAMPAIGN I THOUGHT BY NOW I WOULD OF BEEN READING HOW HE HAS BEEN FIRED OR FORCE TO RESIN

2. Rachel’s usually nice to Ron Paul in her comments. I’m guessing she’s into Ron.

3. Actually. The woman is of good heart I believe. She in the long run is probably a closet Paul supporter. It’s her bosses that are the problem. She had the Backbone to take on and call out BP during the spill which was also a walk on eggshells moment. Maybe I’m being easy on her because there is something about her that I find really attractive.

4. Most American’s are too stupid to see that for themselves. Its good you spelled it out for them. Thanks.

5. Rachel needs to understand that Mitt Romney is NOT America’s choice. Mitt Romney is being shoved down our throats by a corrupt traitorstream media and RNC. If ROMNEY actually WAS America’s choice. His SUPPORTERS would show up and do the work required to get those delegates. THE NUMBERS ARE NOT THERE. Get It? Romney is a SUPERHAWK version of Obama on steroids. And Most American’s are FED UP with the TRUMPED UP WARS.

6. She has also told outright lies about him in the past (which may of course have been real misconceptions)

Perhaps he should go… I don’t know really..

7. Yes, but we need to use the talking heads to be able to wake others up to the truth.

8. Note to Rachel Maddow: You are a filthy wh0re. I bet your (loose) p*ssy gets wet thinking about Obama’s black c0ck reaming your f*ckh0le.

9. OKLAHOMA’S DELEGATES DON’T COUNT THEY BROKE ALL THE RULES!!!

10. Now we can see for sure that the RNC is so Corrupt but now we will write him in since they won’t allow his Delegates to be counted..If Romney was a real Candidate he would make sure Ron Paul’s Delegates would be counted..Oklahoma ? America is ashamed of you !!!.. Take this to court and sue the RNC !!! A Ron Paul supporter go his foot broken by The Gingrich campaign and now Romney’s people have gotten Violent With Ron Paul supporters..Oklahoma didn’t allow Ron Paul Delegates to vote.

11. So many distortions, lies of omission- as the campaign must have predicted, hmm.. Just stay home Mittwits, its all over.. shhh, go back to sleep, lil lambs.. Daddy’s here..

12. We don’t need to respect traitors!

13. You can tell what kind of President Ron Paul is gonna be if we give him THE chance to be one….having short of campaigning fund, instead of maintaining full throttle money spending on big campaign, he ADJUSTS THE spending to meet His budget… that kind of President is what we NEED…

14. I can’t stand Rachel Maddow. Her show is a disgrace to news broadcasting. That goes for all the talking heads.

15. I’m no fan of Rachel… but it seems she HAS given Ron respect these past few months. He should go on her show.

16. Rachel Maddow is respectful. Paul will probably do the show. I don’t recall a time where he turned down an invitation.

17. I thought so. What exactly was it. I heard they won them all. It’s been pretty confusing.

18. I don’t agree with Rachael politically but she’s seems genuinely like a nice person.

19. I’d act A FOOL in the little convention room. put me in there lmfao. i’ll draw attention.

20. Correction Miss! Not just Ron Paul but everyone booed Romney’s son because it violated the rules by asking people to make sure to vote for his father. But it is against party rules suggesting to vote for someone before the nomination! check your facts! it is supposed to be your job