244 responses to “Ron Paul 2012 Update: The Campaign Continues but the Ball Is in Romney’s Court”

1. IsraeliteMessenger

How much time do you think we have? If Ron Paul doesn’t win this election this counrty will be irrevocably a communist counrty. The Militias had better plan on a revolt….if they don’t it’s over folks. HOW is Romney winning when he only has a few hundred show up as his rallies and Ron Paul has thousands??? No one I’ve talked to supports Romney, so how the hell is he going to win? Keep buying guns and ammo just in case…..the Militias had better do something?

2. katman77018

ron paul’s statement yesterday, to me was very clear. there was no misconceptions in my mind. it has the appearance of capitulation. sounded very similar to 2008.

3. sitycatt

WITH RON PAUL..yes manup.

4. sitycatt

he is saving $ & resorces for the real deal ..he is not done. Believe me he isn’t done.

5. WRITEINRONPAUL2012

That’s Ashley Ryan from Maine Mr. Benton….

6. TheCAHADA

I want to see a nationally publicized Republican debate between Ron Paul and Mitt Rmoney.

7. sitycatt

Ron Paul will NEVER endorse Romney.
    Ron Paul 2012!!

8. patriotawakening

It will be a COLD day in HELL before I ever vote for Romney! NO WAY, NO HOW!

9. kiffter

Benton u got to figure out what your message is? U have 2 speeches there and admitted defeat before the battle began, then u say get delegates. U r a loser and a disappointment I realize U r family but stick to lit dropping sheesh! Why do u think u can’t win? If u have a brokered convention after first round all delegates are unbound, don’t u want to win, or what? We’re u bribed?

10. katman77018

nice words but how long would that take and how long do we as a nation have ? there is no more time to play political games. i have known this all along. for me, i played along with this ron paul campaign . sure i had some misconceived fantasy about it all. but in the back of my mind, i knew that this might happen. looks like it has. if ron paul says that his supporters should help romney , in any shape or form, could it not be construed that is candidacy was bogus from the start.?

11. djgabrielpresents

Jesse Benton is a Traitor…RON PAUL SUPPORTERS WILL NEVER VOTE FOR MITT ROMNEY..

12. begforme4484

Fucking Jesse Benton, fuck that man. Fuck.

13. leafwatch

Your request came too late. We all hated this conference call and people wanted to express their absolute rejection of the message to roll over and play nice with authoritarian, war-mongering, thieving Establishment Republicans. We are not troops to be ordered by anyone. We work and support our passions, Liberty and Peace. Not compromise. Ever.

14. RonPaulFlix

Join my channel for the latest Ron Paul News.

15. 1dayU2canBdaGreatest

Maybe this is part of the campaigns new strategy because I do know Ron Paul would never make a deal with Romney so it does not matter if Jesse Benton makes or wants to make a deal with Romney. From the start this campaign has had more success with grassroots efforts because the grassroots are a lot more difficult for the establishment to beat with fraud and corruption. Keep your eye on winning delegates, that’s what matters!

16. freedomination2

Ron Paul made the decision so quit bashing Jesse. He has to do what the BOSS says. Ron can still run 3rd Party.

17. TheLarrySinclair

We would like to know if Ron Paul supporters agree with our decision to provide the complete unedited audio from the call today?

Disliking the video because you don’t like what was said in the call does not tell us if we are living up to our commitment of providing the full, factual and uncensored reporting we promised to provide.

18. betteryouthanme

I sure hope Rand is not thinking of hiring this clown Benton in the future.

19. cv Wood

” To be largely determined”, he’s full of shit…have they not looked at the net?
    NOBODY BUT PAUL.

20. cv Wood

We aren’t going to deal with the Romney campaign, if RP isn’t the nominee at Tampa, I will stay home…

21. ObstinateMusician

Fuck Jessie Benton.

22. stripe64

You’re delusional. It’s obvious the only thing Jessie Benton wants, is a deal with Romney.

If this is a “strategy” it’s backfiring big time. We now have NATIONAL DELEGATES who are saying they will no longer go to Tampa because of this fucking buffoon Jessie Benton.

I hope you’re fucking proud Jessie.

23. stripe64

epic fail

24. jendaboarder

Did you know he is married to Dr Paul’s granddaughter.

25. zachweissproductions

This has to be a tactic……….it makes no sense.

26. RosenKrantz666

Jesse needs to be FIRED, NOW!

There’s no brilliant secret tactic. The MORON basically THREW IN THE TOWEL, WHEN We’re the ones WINNING the State Conventions!

WHAT AN A-HOLE!

Dr. Paul, please FIRE your GrandSonInLaw, TODAY!

27. daimyo21

RON PAUL SUPPORTERS: Wake UP. Why would RP campaign do this right now when gaining momentum? THINK ABOUT IT. If RP is “Out of the race” like MSM reports (when they rarely reported him in the race). Why would Romney voters go out and vote for Romney in the next HUGE PRIMARY STATES, let alone, be in the delegate process?!?? This is genius by the RP campaign. SPREAD THE WORD!

28. swiftysmithuk

“(You been hearing me ACT over the last half hour)”

I think he said “yak” as in, the slang term for talking

35:33 “you’ve been hearing me yak for over half an hour now”

watch?v=DJdKINAzN4M#t=35m33s

29. allinthemind2006

why do this? why say any of this? This does nothing but weaken are chances even more. And whats up with him saying that Romney’s 200 delegates away when most state conventions haven’t even happened yet? last week everyone was acting as if a brokered convention were inevitable and now this? I just dont understand

1. Louis Nardozi

THINK. THINK. THINK.

30. stripe64

It will not help Romney to get Paul’s endorsement. If Paul endorses Romney, I will vote for Obama out of spite. I can’t say it enough, FUCK YOU JESSIE BENTON.

31. scalp340

I closed this video page window 1/2 way through, in disgust…..of Benton. Then came back to dislike the video and wright this comment. bye again.

32. ryanisfootdrums

You suck Jesse.

33. guitarland

Well I must say I do not understand what is going on. I met Dr Paul in 2003 at a small Liberty Study Committee group in Austin, TX, and he earned my trust at that time. I see no reason to execute anyone (yet). I would prefer to hear from the good Doctor before I conclude anything about Mr Benton.

34. allinthemind2006

I just want to throw up

35. resurgam7

Talk about screwin the pooch. Any independents and unhappy Democrats just got told to forget about supporting Ron Paul. Watch Benton at some point request supporters to get behind Romney to defeat Obama.

Betrayal to a large number of those donating time and money.

1 2 3 7