Ron Paul 2012 Update: The Campaign Continues but the Ball Is in Romney’s Court

1. Hold on....this is being made out to be a lot more than it really is. Ron is not out, not at all...Wait till he speaks on Friday...

2. What they are telling you guys is that they no longer need donations.

3. We only Got 2 Delegates out of Oregon. :(

• Dave,
      I will be going to the state convention and find out exactly what the rules are in our state. Nothing is written in stone with respect to the delegates. Remember that people. It varies from state to state what it says in their rules and why you have to be educated if you are a PCP or a national delegate. This is about fighting for what is just and the democratic process.

4. Anyone with half-a-brain can tell something is wrong. Either they threatened this guy to read this letter or they threatened our future President Dr. Ron Paul, or the Military Industrial Complex is trying to quiet the true conservatives, or an alien has taken over, or something. Something does not add up so I will wait for our President Dr. "Brass Balls" Paul to tell us what is happening. (Brass Balls means he doesn't take bribes and doesn't listen to aliens).

5. If the American patriots do nothing, then they deserve the slavery or death they will get from the NWO/JWO! People have heard the message and have bought millions of guns and billions of rounds of ammo but they haven't yet organized into militias on a large scale. Everything that the communist jews have done has backfired! THANK GOD that the NWO/JWO is moving so slow......if we have time to organize they're finished!

6. I was banging this obama loving wh0re last night. She told me to cum on her tits so I said ok. Last second I shot ropes of seed right in her face and said "Ron Paul, B*tch". Classic stuff.

7. No, I cannot believe that. If they really think this is a strategy, they are stupid. This conference call is angering the grass root Ron Paul supporters. It is doing A LOT of harm.

8. Romney dont have the delegates . those are fake numbers .

9. lol i knew it. i fuckin knew it
    to hell with it... i'll be running for President soon

10. When will we know the count of Delegates in Oregon?? This place is claiming 28 for Mitzy.

11. Jesse Benton = Sellout
    Even Glenn Addison(US Senate Candidate, TX) and other Republicans have said Jesse is a "snake in the grass". It was admitted that Jesse was behind the endorsement of Ted Cruz because they were PAID too.

12. When will we know the count of Delegates in Oregon??

13. PAUL is the MAN.

14. Wow, is Benton on glue? No paul supporters are not voting for Romney, he represents everything they are against. He is also quite misguided about the future of the gop party, without Paul as the leader. There really is no difference between the parties, and there is no greatness within the republican party. The gop has been on a constant fraud campaign since this started, they lie, they cheat, this is not a democracy we want. If Ron Paul endorses Romney, he'll lose everything he fought for.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0

15. We will continue to fight as this was "OUR" revolution to begin with and all you fucking cry babies need to shut up and man up and keep on pushing the establishment. Are you with or without Paul.American revolution 2.0!

16. I'm a 19 year old college student in debt up to my eyeballs with very little hope for my future if Ron Paul isn't elected into office. I want a T-Shirt that says "If you don't vote Ron Paul, thanks for fucking me. FUCKING THANKS." I'll wear it everywhere. And then I'll leave this country if Ron Paul isn't elected in November.

17. French Canadian

Robin,

I feel better now. I have just finish listening to the Alex Jones Show and Alex is not worried one bit. He said that all that Ron Paul did was to avoid debts. Which is smart. No point going in the primaries, the election is rigged. His best chances are to accumulate delegates. If there would be something else going on, rest assure that Alex would be the first one to know and to tell us.

His delegates strategy seems to be working just fine, so it is smart for him to put all his efforts where it counts. Ron Paul is one smart cookie!

18. Romney's a fake flip-floppier. Ron Paul and only Ron Paul.

19. To summed up it up, it sounded like he was saying this.
    "We have not given up, but I'm going to talk like we've given up. I am going to talk like there is no hope for anything, and downplay any success. Also I am going to keep talking about "decorum" while America falls apart but we haven't given up. A comment by edwinorc, thanks.

In my opinion Jesse Benton seems out of teach. Ron Paul supporters will never vote for Mitt Romney, who is clearly a fake!

20. I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never vote for Romney. If Ron Pauls name is not on the ballot in November (which now appears to be a certainty) - I will be voting for Gary Johnson. His name will be on the ballot in all 50 states.
    No compromise.

"Whenever evil wins, it is only by default: by the moral failure of those who evade the fact that there can be no compromise on basic principles." - Ayn Rand