Ron Paul 2012 Update: The Campaign Continues but the Ball Is in Romney’s Court

1. Hey Jesse!! What heppened to "Hoarding Cash"???

Your not gonna spend it???

Are you as bad as the FED or the Banksters that are stealing our money through government, or worse?!!!

2. I am a professional businessman and had one of my client's tell me today how happy she was to hear that I supported Ron and that we were on the same page. Ron Paul supporters that I have met have not been irrational, short fused people that we all see every day. We see the results from the past 12 months and understand how this snowball has grown and is now tumbling down the road to a huge success. Don't give up people, this is just the beginning of the Ron Paul Revolution.

3. I blame him for the headline "Damn You ..." on a freelancing irresponsible url site owner. I also blame him for the 62 Likes and 79 Dislikes on this page.

4. I blame him for the headline "Damn You ..." on a freelancing irresponsible url site owner. I also blame him for the 62 Likes and 79 Dislikes on this page.

5. I blame him for the headline "Damn You ..." on a freelancing irresponsible url site owner. I also blame him for the 62 Likes and 79 Dislikes on this page.

6. I blame him for the headline "Damn You ..." on a freelancing irresponsible url site owner. I also blame him for the 62 Likes and 79 Dislikes on this page.

7. I would drop Jesse like a hot rock. That b&W portrait drawing of Ron Paul in the video is terrible. Hasn't he heard of the Rule #38 that says delegates are not bound to the Unity Rule? He talks like a high school kid "talk to them hard" Get a professional announcer. This guy is too negative and he sure shouldn't be answering questions for Ron Paul. We face a problem with "youth support" no way. He can stay on the team but not talk.

8. I would drop Jesse like a hot rock. That b&W portrait drawing of Ron Paul in the video is terrible. Hasn't he heard of the Rule #38 that says delegates are not bound to the Unity Rule? He talks like a high school kid "talk to them hard" Get a professional announcer. This guy is too negative and he sure shouldn't be answering questions for Ron Paul. We face a problem with "youth support" no way. He can stay on the team but not talk.

9. This is a bad move... WTF is wrong with this guy Benton talking about this nonsense... just shut up with the strategy and keep moving forward!! The people want Paul... don't rain on the parade with this conference call. SHUT UP!

10. If Obama did so horribly, yet the democratic party isn't lifting a finger to even find a new candidate for their party and trying to get him a 2nd term, what do you think will happen if Romney wins? The same thing! If Paul loses here, he loses the next term too, and then after that the sheep will move to the other party again and probably not vote republican. And we're looking out far enough to the future where America might already collapse. Ron Paul has to win.

• Dr. Paul has lost. The primary season is over. It is on to the fall now. Time for Romney to defeat Obama

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 2 Thumb down 29

11. French Canadian

Robin,

"I also think Ron Paul is also distancing himself from his supporters because he does not agree with what has gone on in the conventions=the verbal attacks and violence. (ROBIN)

It's bizarre, I have the opposite feeling. I think that more than ever, Ron Paul wants to get closer to his supporters. This is why, from now on, he will be attending the delegate conventions.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 0

12. GARY JOHNSON! :)

He's our best hope! Spread the word and save the message of liberty!

13. There are rumors going around that Ron Paul is going to end his campaign and take a V.P. spot with Romney! Tell me that's NOT true as I would consider that a SELLOUT and would lose ALL respect for Ron Paul! I would rather he run third party! Otherwise I will vote for Gary Johnson!

14. wtf

15. GLOBALLY Police Military Sherriffs Politicions Teachers Government Officials News Anchors Journalists Celebritys Bankers and People EVERYWHERE are Turning on Their MASTERS

16. Marcus Molineaux

IF RON PAUL DOES NOT GET THE NOM OR RUN THIRD PARTY, HIS SON IS OUT. PAUL DO THE RIGHT THING. OR YOU SON IS OUT.

17. Marcus Molineaux

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 1 Thumb down 31

18. Want to know what REALLY scares the GOP establishment? Romney getting booed off the stage at these conventions.

What a "ruckus" that would be. How dare we peasants make ourselves heard... Who do we think they are?!

I guess Ron Paul will just have to play peacemaker, because as we all know, Ron Paul had NOTHING to do with it. It was the Ron Paul Republicans. If the GOP wants to pretend that we'll support Mitt Romney; let them try while we're booing him back to the stone age.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 16 Thumb down 0

19. I hope Ron Paul is FULLY aware of whats at stake RIGHT NOW. Im telling you he is not just a "hope" or one of many, he IS THE hope, the one and only...

I am going to be very frank and blunt here, but if RON PAUL does not win THIS election there will be no America for the next...Mitt Romney WILL attack IRAN, and this action WILL bring about WW3!

DR. Paul, You MUST stand up now like never before, and the rest of you had better stand with him, and I mean physically...This is for all the marbles, PLEASE do not drop the ball this time.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 23 Thumb down 1

20. No matter what happens in Tampa, we've made great strides toward restoring our republic. I will be in St. Cloud this Friday for the Minnesota State Convention. I am a delegate and we still have unfinished business to take care of. We still have 13 more national delegates to elect and a US Senate candidate to endorse. We intend on getting all the rest of the national delegates for Ron Paul (we've gotten 20 of 24 so far) and we also intend to endorse Kurt Bills (a liberty minded candidate who's been endorsed by Dr. Paul) for the Senate. We believe we have the numbers to do it. We must not let those like Jesse Benton distract us from what we need to do, we must finish what we started. This is about more than just one man, this is about an idea, it is about liberty. Even if we somehow do get Ron Paul elected president, it won't do us much good if we don't have other liberty minded people in elected offices to back him. We need to identify all the RINO's and neocons, push them out of the party, and replace them with freedom loving candidates at the federal, state, and local levels. We must not let up, we have come too far to turn back now. Victory is within our grasp if we keep on forging ahead. The price of liberty is eternal vigilance. Freedom is never free.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 19 Thumb down 0

• When I joined the Army in 2006, I thought I could affect change in our great nation. I felt that I was supporting the Constitution and swore an oath based on that belief. After serving in Afghanistan, as a Battalion Intelligence Team (BIT) member (original MOS 25U - Commo, communications specialist), and witnessing the atrocities portrayed by this government of bankers, I refuse to destroy my morals and defile the names of the great leaders who instituted the United States. I swore to defend OUR Constitution against all aggressors both foreign and domestic. There are many threats to freedom, but none so pertinent as allowing any nation-less, immoral, and anti-humanitarian banker to dictate OUR rights. We the People had a powerful meaning at one time, those days are slipping away. Rockefeller, Silverstein, JP Morgan, etc. - You are not immune to these things which are happening. You will be found, tried and punished for these crimes. No amount of money can buy me, I operate on the principle of Life, Liberty, and Justice for All. I am prepared to die to uphold OUR self-evident truths, do you feel the same way? I doubt it. What good is money when you are no longer among the living? I know my patriotism and beliefs will live beyond me. This is no direct threat, this is a warning from the American People. You cannot silence me, you cannot silence the world. Obama, Romney, major media outlets... This is your chance to repent. A revolution is brewing, one that I am truly proud to support. Unity is our stance, non-violent action is our platform. Violence begets violence and should you choose to bring my brothers and sisters home to wage war on the American public, you are merely signing your own death warrant.

I am an American Soldier.
      I am a warrior and a member of a team.
      I serve the [b]people[/b] of the United States, and live the Army Values.
      I will always place the mission first.
      I will never accept defeat.
      I will never quit.
      I will never leave a fallen comrade.
      I am disciplined, physically and mentally tough, trained and proficient in my warrior tasks and drills.
      I always maintain my arms, my equipment and myself.
      I am an expert and I am a professional.
      I stand ready to [b]bdeploy, engage, and destroy, the enemies of the United States of America in close combat[/b].
      I am a guardian of freedom and the American way of life.
      I am an American Soldier.

My oath of enlistment states that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States from all aggressors, both foreign and domestic. NDAA and the Patriot Act are in direct violation of Amendments IV, V, VI, VII to the U.S. Bill of Rights. And especially Amendment XIV... "No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States." When confronted with such fundamental truths, how can anyone allow such blatant disdain from Obama? When did he inherit the ability to decide what nations we go to war with? Impeach Obama, forbid Romney from destroying our nation, and please think about our children's future. I love my country, but I love my people more.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 28 Thumb down 0